hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Huns game on saturday

Hi any of the Glasgow based Hibbies going through to E R on Saturday. We plan to get the 09.24 train from Queen Street. Gets into town at 10.30. Hibs club for a few drinks.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar
    There will be 2 of us heading through from Hamilton. Might convince my mate to come into Queen Street first thing and join up with you.

Promising Youngster
    I'm in Glasgow at the minute and I'm heading through From Queen St. What's the latest with the engineering works to the tunnel? 9.24 train sounds a good shout though.

First Team Breakthrough Coults1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanseaHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in Glasgow at the minute and I'm heading through From Queen St. What's the latest with the engineering works to the tunnel? 9.24 train sounds a good shout though.
    I think it's just certain trains that it effects. I've been travelling back and forth for a few weeks now and haven't been effected once.

The low level trains are running as normal. High level trains are stopping in Linlithgow and buses from there. Keep an eye on the low level trains though cause some of them take a lot longer than others because of the amount of stops.

Promising Youngster
    Cheers both. I'll get the 9.24 train from Queen Street and that'll get me there I'm plenty of time.