2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Trying to book a hotel room for 2 Adults and 3 kids . Good grief
    it's brutal.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member
    Trying to book a hotel room for 2 Adults and 3 kids . Good grief
    My youngest is still wee enough to sneak in to a 2+2. Not sure how long I'll get away with it though.

Going abroad is a nightmare as well - last time I looked at it they were trying to give me 2 separate rooms for the 5 of us.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    People who say "do you know who I am" or "you don't realise who you are dealing with here"

When trying on shoes and asking for a size 9, the assistant returns and says sorry no size 9 so brought you an 8 1\2 and a 91\2 to try!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    When trying on shoes and asking for a size 9, the assistant returns and says sorry no size 9 so brought you an 8 1\2 and a 91\2 to try!
    "They're a small 9"

Do they use different tape measures like?

Food served on boards or some other stupid innovative platter, ffs just put it on a plate so I can eat it as I wish.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danderhall Hibs View Post
    My youngest is still wee enough to sneak in to a 2+2. Not sure how long I'll get away with it though.

Going abroad is a nightmare as well - last time I looked at it they were trying to give me 2 separate rooms for the 5 of us.
    Haha , not sure if you are taking the piss :-)
    That's exactly what I have done this year. 2 apartments in Lanzarote. I really hope they are next door
    Leave tomorrow :-)
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Food served on boards or some other stupid innovative platter, ffs just put it on a plate so I can eat it as I wish.
    Aw man. That really bugs me.
    Huge burger that big that it needs a spear to hold it up and they serve it on a wee bit of wood or even worse , a roof tile
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Boozy Cow (formerly Amicus Apple) is particularly bad for this.

Went in the other week with the missus, 2 burger and chips served on 1 foil baking tray with a bit greaseproof paper on it. When I asked for a plate to decant it onto they looked at me like I had 2 heads.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Boozy Cow (formerly Amicus Apple) is particularly bad for this.

Went in the other week with the missus, 2 burger and chips served on 1 foil baking tray with a bit greaseproof paper on it. When I asked for a plate to decant it onto they looked at me like I had 2 heads.
    You must have expected it though. As soon as you walk in there you can see it's no really a regular plates kind of place.

Decent cocktails in there.

Testimonial Due
    People (usually loud annoying twats) who within 1 minute of meeting you for the first time tell you that you're quiet, as if it's a terrible character trait. Just because I've not rattled off my life story in the short space of time we've met doesn't mean I'm quiet, the fact that you're saying that means that you're a bellend though.

Quote Originally Posted by easty View Post
    You must have expected it though. As soon as you walk in there you can see it's no really a regular plates kind of place.

Decent cocktails in there.
    I expected it even more.because I sold them the stupid ****ing things in the 1st place! I at least expected my own baking tray.

Another is guys in.football changing rooms who shower with their boxers on or don't shower at all and put on clothes whilst still minging and go.to the boozer post game. You're in.your 20s mate, having another guy see your ***** for a couple of minutes in a communal shower doesn't make you homosexual.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member
    Haha , not sure if you are taking the piss :-)
    That's exactly what I have done this year. 2 apartments in Lanzarote. I really hope they are next door
    Leave tomorrow :-)
    I'm not mate - 3 kids in my house as well. Wife doesn't like the 2 room thing - we don't believe they'll give us 2 together no matter how much they promise us.

@hibs.net private member
    I expected it even more.because I sold them the stupid ****ing things in the 1st place! I at least expected my own baking tray.

Another is guys in.football changing rooms who shower with their boxers on or don't shower at all and put on clothes whilst still minging and go.to the boozer post game. You're in.your 20s mate, having another guy see your ***** for a couple of minutes in a communal shower doesn't make you homosexual.
    Do folk do that?! Never in my 37 years have I seen that!

No doubt the wee cock crew are the ones that wear trousers that go above their ankles with no socks.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

Only ever seen that when I worked for a wee while with the Gurkas but they supposedly do it out of religious grounds. Still weird to see a grown man showering in his pants though.

@hibs.net private member Galahibby's Avatar
    Wow, this thread has really brought home to me what an intolerant grumpy cow I must be. Don't think I've ever commented so much on a thread in all the years I've been on here. But have I mentioned the lazy, ignorant *******s who load up their cars at the supermarket and then just walk their trolley a few feet from their own car and then just drive away and leave it to roll into someone else's car? Or worse almost, the ones who push it to within a few feet of the trolley park then just shove it in the general direction and then bugger off! You've taken it most of the way FFS, just put it back properly!

Pub food where the nenu says it comes with blah,blah,blah normally listing 3 or 4 things that make it sound quite good,then when it comes at least one or two are missing.

@hibs.net private member
    Still laughing at laddies showering in their pants.

@hibs.net private member
    Folk that say O. M. G.

Tin hat on: Gay guys showing their affection for each other by kissing in public.

Tin hat on: Gay guys showing their affection for each other by kissing in public.
    This should be fun! ;-)

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by scouse hibee View Post
    tin hat on: Gay guys showing their affection for each other by kissing in public.
    o. M. G

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Any permutation of genders showing their affection for each other by kissing in public.

@hibs.net private member Future17's Avatar
    Go on then, I'll bite. Why specifically "gay guys"?

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    Go on then, I'll bite. Why specifically "gay guys"?
    Wasn't trying to get a bite mate,it genuinely turns my stomach to see, it just does. Do I have the same problem with other people kissing in public no not really that doesn't bother me.Just one of those things I can't accept, nothing sinister in my post.My nephew is gay as are a few guys and girls I used to work with and still count as friends they know my feelings on this and it doesn't bother them really.

Wasn't trying to get a bite mate,it genuinely turns my stomach to see, it just does. Do I have the same problem with other people kissing in public no not really that doesn't bother me.Just one of those things I can't accept, nothing sinister in my post.My nephew is gay as are a few guys and girls I used to work with and still count as friends they know my feelings on this and it doesn't bother them really.
    I find that very hard to believe and think it's far more likely that they simply haven't told you how much your attitude and others like it does bother them. However, I could be wrong and, as you know them and I don't, it's not really any of my business.

Kudos for your honesty, but I suppose it's this, apparently hardwired, discrimination that has to change if we're all ever to be truly treated as equal. That will probably take many, many generations though.

Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    I find that very hard to believe and think it's far more likely that they simply haven't told you how much your attitude and others like it does bother them. However, I could be wrong and, as you know them and I don't, it's not really any of my business.

Kudos for your honesty, but I suppose it's this, apparently hardwired, discrimination that has to change if we're all ever to be truly treated as equal. That will probably take many, many generations though.
    If you knew my nephew you would know he tells me how it is exactly. He just laughs and accepts that different generations see things differently sometimes. I don't accept the hardwired discrimination tag though.

If you knew my nephew you would know he tells me how it is exactly. He just laughs and accepts that different generations see things differently sometimes. I don't accept the hardwired discrimination tag though.
    How would you describe it? I probably haven't described it very well, but for me it's either hardwired (instinctive if you like) reaction or a conscious choice. I could be wrong, but I'm guessing you're not saying you make a conscious choice to discriminate against gay men?

I think straight people get more upset than gay people over gay rights. Surely if everyone is to be treated equally then you have the same right not to like it as other people have the right to like it . one peeve for me is people who are to ready to be offended. Same goes with pussy footing around religion . I must say I had to applaud the Aussie prime ministers statement i read this week .basically telling all incomers that if they want to be in aus they live the aus way. If not they can use the freedom as gives them to move somewhere else in the world
    Last edited by liamh2202; 29-06-2015 at 09:56 AM.