hibs.net Messageboard

Page 318 of 318 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318
Results 9,511 to 9,521 of 9521

Thread: Pet Peeves IV

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My daughters eventually learned when, instead of hanging their towels for them, I told them to do it themselves straight away. Being woken a couple of times at 6.45am during the summer holidays (but when I got up to take my shower to go to work) soon sorted them out.
    That's fantastic parenting, they'll love you for it one day.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moulin Yarns View Post
    People who ask a question on the forum instead of getting the information from the Internet.
    Hibbyradge has just done it again on The Holy Ground

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    Extremely diplomatic that you've classed this peeve as "towels" when you actually mean "my wife".
    Ha ha, my wife AND youngest daughter to be exact. 😁

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    When a streaming service decides to drop a show and tells you the last date to watch is 29th September, and you have 40 episodes to watch!!!!
    WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK, KEEP 2M APART AND GET THE VACCINE

Migraines right behind the eye that make you want to drill a hole in your head.

All these awards,emmys,globes,oscars whatever for dramas depicting the Royal family and the Queen in particular.
    Whatever your views on the monarchy, it seems callous to depict the woman and her life in a way that is not necessarily accurate. She's still alive for heavens sake!

People who share lost dog, missing children, stolen bike etc posts on social media from about 15 months ago. How do they even find these? Also a cat goes missing in Devon and someone replies to the post with 'shared Inverness'. Cats like a wander but that might be a bit extreme.

Finally the obligatory post from the 'Police' that borders on racism and is just scaremongering pish:

'Importint Police massage.

If u c 2 Polish looking men wiv Asian acsents in suparmerkat car parks b aware they r spraypainting small red spots on ur car. This is a massage 2 udder peedos that u have kids and they will follow u and target ur house in futyur. This massage is direkt from the cheef constible of Midlands Police, we r very wurried'
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    People who share lost dog, missing children, stolen bike etc posts on social media from about 15 months ago. How do they even find these? Also a cat goes missing in Devon and someone replies to the post with 'shared Inverness'. Cats like a wander but that might be a bit extreme.
    When I lived in grangemouth, near the docks, one of our cats went missing for 6 months, we reckon he hitched a ride on a boat.
    WASH YOUR HANDS, WEAR A MASK, KEEP 2M APART AND GET THE VACCINE

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Finally the obligatory post from the 'Police' that borders on racism and is just scaremongering pish:

'Importint Police massage.

If u c 2 Polish looking men wiv Asian acsents in suparmerkat car parks b aware they r spraypainting small red spots on ur car. This is a massage 2 udder peedos that u have kids and they will follow u and target ur house in futyur. This massage is direkt from the cheef constible of Midlands Police, we r very wurried'

Pun Lovin' Criminal Northernhibee's Avatar
    People who smoke at bus stops. Completely selfish.

Do you think your security can keep you in purity, you will not shake us off above or below. Scottish friction, Scottish fiction

Getting wound up by random people or debates online.

I use a forum for foreigners in Argentina and last night ended up in a debate on Argentine politics with an American, sitting there furious waiting for his response and then I thought to myself "why in the blue hell am I wasting my time on this?".

Profile swiftly deleted.