hibs.net Messageboard

Page 430 of 430 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430
Results 12,871 to 12,884 of 12884

Thread: Pet Peeves IV

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donegal Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Opening a can with a ring on it that comes away in your hand is irritating.
    Bottles of Tymbark cherry are the worst
    ....... lucky to have 1 bottle in 10 that works without need for a bottle opener/knife combo :-/

2. Log in to remove the advert

A recent one for me.

Waking up to pee during the night. Never happened before. And I don't drink excessive fluids towards bed time either. Most night waking up at least once for a toilet trip. Mighty frustrating for someone that loves their kip

Old age setting in at 34?

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    A recent one for me.

Waking up to pee during the night. Never happened before. And I don't drink excessive fluids towards bed time either. Most night waking up at least once for a toilet trip. Mighty frustrating for someone that loves their kip

Never too early to start looking out for your prostate.

Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Never too early to start looking out for your prostate.
    Genuinely wasn't something I'd considered until just now, having done some research, I'll now follow that up. Thanks

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Genuinely wasn't something I'd considered until just now, having done some research, I'll now follow that up. Thanks
    You're weclome

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    A recent one for me.

I have had that more over the last few years, been checked for the prostate issues and was fine so just put it down to age now.

As much as i could do without having to get up in the night, the worse thing I’ve found as I’ve got older is needing to pee shortly after having just gone for a pee. That’s brutal.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    A recent one for me.

Just wait until you get to my age and it’s 3-4 trips a night.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    A recent one for me.

Get tested for diabetes. Excessive urination is one symptom, it's your body trying to get rid of glucose that your own insulin can't break down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibrandenburg View Post
    Get tested for diabetes. Excessive urination is one symptom, it's your body trying to get rid of glucose that your own insulin can't break down.
    Mostly it's taking fluids too late, your body in a sleep state shuts down a bit and fluid goes straight through the kidneys, cut liquids back after 6pm

Disappointed to see the puns have taken a bit of a back seat here.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    I have had that more over the last few years, been checked for the prostate issues and was fine so just put it down to age now.

As much as i could do without having to get up in the night, the worse thing I’ve found as I’ve got older is needing to pee shortly after having just gone for a pee. That’s brutal.
    Or in my case, having a pee just before I get in the bath and then less than five minutes into the bath you realise you need to go again. Sometimes I get so annoyed I just piss myself in the bath in futile protest.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Waiting staff that don’t write down your order and just try to remember it in their head. We had a voucher for 2 at Revolution tonight before going to see The Gondoliers. A choice of a pizza or burger each, fries and cocktails.

Guy never wrote down the order. My wife went for a pepperoni pizza and I went for a fried chicken burger. He did repeat the order correctly to us.

However, he then put my burger through as a pizza. He also forgot to put through the fries. Because we were on a time limit for the show, I just took the pizza but the fries didn’t come until we were pretty much finished the pizza.

Just write down the order!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Or in my case, having a pee just before I get in the bath and then less than five minutes into the bath you realise you need to go again. Sometimes I get so annoyed I just piss myself in the bath in futile protest.
    I dont have that problem thankfully, I just swing it over the bath and into the cludgie then use a hose reel to gather it back in again 😆

On a more serious note, I hate when its the urgency, whack it out and end up spraying all over the ****ing floor and walls, my Wife goes bonkers everytime because she has to mop up after me 🫣

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    I'm going to make a lot of you guys jealous.

I had urinary infections a while ago, sent for an ultrasound and they discovered that my bladder was enlarged, triple the normal capacity. My problem was not being able to fully empty it before going to bed. I now have to catheterise last thing at night,but it does mean I might only pee 3 or 4 timesa day. 😂
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.