hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds

The Rangers or Motherwell?

Well, now that it's been decided, who's your preference to go/stay up?

For me, and it pains me to say it because I absolutely HATE them with a passion, and think of their fans throwing stuff at Scotty, the muppets on my Facebook, every horrible experience I've had with their mutant fans, but it's them I want to personally go up.

Let's not let feelings get in the way, it's definitely in our best interests that they do. King will put in a decent amount of cash in the summer, they'll strengthen and be organized further by McCall.

I feel with Motherwell and St Mirren in with us that, if we keep the bulk of this team together, we'll walk the league next season and have it won early.

What's everyone's thoughts?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    If we can't hold off the challenge of Motherwell and St Mirren then we can just accept we ain't a top tier club any more.

Definitely sevco for me, they're far better than anybody else who'll be challenging us next season, especially after a financial spending in the summer.

Motherwell for me.

I want the Rangers to go up as I hate them with a passion and don't want to visit ibrox next season or have them at easter road.

Should really hope Rangers go up as it would probably be better for us but my dream scenario would be to keep Rangers down and keep them down again next season.

If it's the currant buns that will remove the need for re-organisation. The SPFL will be hoping and praying and doing their bit so that all this talk of a 16 team league will be quickly dropped and suddenly a 12 team league will be the best outside the EPL according to Doncaster. Scottish football truly is a f****n joke.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Despise them but care about Hibs only - better for us Huns are out our league.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Motherwell unquestionably.

But I think they'll beat a tired Sevco.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Should really hope Rangers go up as it would probably be better for us but my dream scenario would be to keep Rangers down and keep them down again next season.
    Definitely, but it's not a risk Id like to run staying in this league again going into a 3rd year!!

First Team Breakthrough cabbage_88's Avatar
    Think we'd have a much better chance of winning the league next season of rangers go up but I could never ever bring myself to want those ****bags to win a football match. Most disgusting club in world football

Motherwell for me, if Rangers get up its exactly what the authorities were desperate for, so **** them, quite happily beat them another four times next year, winning the league while at it...

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Rangers can piss right off, hate them and they will be stronger next season after the takeover so best getting rid of them and going for winning the league

I'm one of those few that thinks Rangers staying down is actually good for us and Scottish football. We did, after all, finish above them in the league. And the idea that King is going to bank-roll them to success is neither realistic or likely.

Coaching Staff
    Motherwell - The Rangers cannot afford another year out top flight and the renegotiation of the leagues happens end next season - our only hope of an instant return to top flight.

@hibs.net private member
    I think I want The Rangers to go up and then get humped sideways next season and be in a relegation scrap. We get
    Promoted and they get relegated would do me

Testimonial Due
    Hope Motherwell take ten off the *******s. Yet to see King put any money in to them and have serious doubts he will. Mon the Hibs

@hibs.net private member Malthibby's Avatar
    Come on 'Well.
    I could never, ever want The Rangers anything but ill.
    Also think it would do them serioous damage if they stay down with us.
    GG
    We may also see a re-organisation if they are dumped back down.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    Motherwell unquestionably.

But I think they'll beat a tired Sevco.
    Deffo

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Well, now that it's been decided, who's your preference to go/stay up?

For me, and it pains me to say it because I absolutely HATE them with a passion, and think of their fans throwing stuff at Scotty, the muppets on my Facebook, every horrible experience I've had with their mutant fans, but it's them I want to personally go up.

Let's not let feelings get in the way, it's definitely in our best interests that they do. King will put in a decent amount of cash in the summer, they'll strengthen and be organized further by McCall.

I feel with Motherwell and St Mirren in with us that, if we keep the bulk of this team together, we'll walk the league next season and have it won early.

What's everyone's thoughts?
    Motherwell!

If Rangers go up....Scottish football is back to square 1.
    Back to the Duopoly and corrupt advantages.

If Rangers fail Togo up....They may well go bankrupt again,as can't pay ridiculous wages forever without Europe and Celtic matches.

Though the game is always corrupt anyway...so probably doesn't make any difference at all!

Motherwell to stay up!!

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Motherwell for me we can beat Rangers they aren't a team to be feared.

@hibs.net private member Callum_62's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0083-4364-6418-4974
    Youve got to fancy Rangers to be better next year

I cant bring myself to wish them to win though

Might bring on a swift league reconstruction too

Apart from that, I actually fancy Motherwell to turn them over

Rangers are not great - and again look a tired side

We lacked pace out wide to really hurt Rangers - Motherwell have Lionel Ainsworth.

We also lacked composure when we got the chances - Motherwell have Scott MacDonald

I think Motherwell will stay up

Can't believe anyone, who is thinking about this with a level head, would want Sevco to stay in the Championship next season.

They are going to spend in the summer and would likely win the league next season and then we would have another season facing the lottery of the play offs.

No thanks.

I can't stand them and it does stick in the craw a bit to say this but I hope they go up.

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Can't believe anyone, who is thinking about this with a level head, would want Sevco to stay in the Championship next season.

They are going to spend in the summer and would likely win the league next season and then we would have another season facing the lottery of the play offs.

No thanks.

I can't stand them and it does stick in the craw a bit to say this but I hope they go up.
    Absolutely.

They simply have to go up!

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheBull1875
    Kinda feeling at the minute that I hope the mutants stay down.

It's not about wanting Sevco Huns to be promoted, it's about not wanting them in our division next season to improve our own chances.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Rangers have to go up as we will be in a play off again next year and could end up another year in this league.
    Best laugh is we could beat most of the premier teams just now!

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post

No thanks.

Absolutely right. If they stay down they will buy the title next year and we will be scrapping about in the play offs again. Without them we will be red hot favourites to win the league.

Seriously conflicted. Hate the Huns with a passion, what they stand for and how they have emerged from the great fraud. Their fans are disgusting, their players are thugs. Nah, hope they get beat. They deserve nothing and are a very very poor side.

Then watch the SPFL/SFA plan B kick into action.