hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dean shiels

Dean shiels

I never thought I could hate an ex player more than Hartley, but step up Deano, you take the prize! Dick

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I never thought I could hate an ex player more than Hartley, but step up Deano, you take the prize! Dick
    I really didn't comprehend how much I disliked him till tonight and I'm afraid Kenny Miller is just as detested by me now.

They both fit the Hun mould perfectly. Hope we give them it tight on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    A nasty, dirty individual who learned this poison at his current club. Not fit to wear the green.

Nah, certainly rather he wasn't with them but he's not in the same league as Hartley and Miller.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    I feel the same way. He was consistently fouling and the ref took ages to out him into the book! Hibernian helped that lad through his operation and he repays Hibs by kicking us about he's a ****my Hun prick now

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGrandpa View Post
    I feel the same way. He was consistently fouling and the ref took ages to out him into the book! Hibernian helped that lad through his operation and he repays Hibs by kicking us about he's a ****my Hun prick now
    ......and you expect what? He's doing his job for the club that pays his salary.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGrandpa View Post
    Not sure what you expect to be honest, he plays for them and gives them 100%. The operation and his past with us is irrelevant, you would surely be raging if a Hibs player in the same position gave his old club some leeway!

Dean is ***** always has been always will be. Don't see the love in he gets on here.

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Dean is ***** always has been always will be. Don't see the love in he gets on here.
    Tell Kenny Miller he is a disgusting rangers cant.

Quote Originally Posted by God Petrie View Post
    Tell Kenny Miller he is a disgusting rangers cant.
    Already did last night!

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    He is one of the biggest whingers I've ever seen on a football pitch. Takes a toddler-like tantrum whenever he gets tackled, and normally adds a lovely swan dive to it too.
    There was one moment last night that Hibs won a free kick, but play carried on for a couple of seconds - Shiels came FLYING in with a challenge that was quite obviously indended to cause injury. Dirty b*****d!!

Blog Entries
    Nail on head. I don't understand the love that any player who leaves ER gets. As far as I'm concerned, any player who is not with us is against us.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    In a modern game where players tend not to celebrate goals against former employers(even if they've only played for them for a matter of months), how refreshing to see Kenny Miller now booked twice in the past two months for OVER celebrating goals against us, the team that brought him through and gave him his break in the game. What a horrible, classless wee prick of a guy. Please pass that on as well Cat

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    In a modern game where players tend not to celebrate goals against former employers(even if they've only played for them for a matter of months), how refreshing to see Kenny Miller now booked twice in the past two months for OVER celebrating goals against us, the team that brought him through and gave him his break in the game. What a horrible, classless wee prick of a guy. Please pass that on as well Cat
    Aye....celebrating with some of the sevco supporters that called him all sorts for signing for Celtic.....the only thing KM is concerned with is his own bank balance, rightfully so some may say.....there class and then there's Kenny Millar......goon of the highest order. Total fanny.

GGTTH

Anyone, anywhere, who isn't playing forus is therefore against us. Therefore, give them all it super tight. I've never understood this soft spot pish for anyone lining up against us. Intake them aw.

ENDOF

Already did last night!
    Great banter I bet.

He really is a Hun lowlife though. To think he was a 'self confessed' Hibee when he broke through too..

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    He never got booked last night which is shocking given that it's in the rules (silly rule or not).

Horrible individual who's had every ounce of Hibee removed from him.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Half Pint View Post
    I really didn't comprehend how much I disliked him till tonight and I'm afraid Kenny Miller is just as detested by me now.

They both fit the Hun mould perfectly. Hope we give them it tight on Saturday.
    No real issue with DS however Miller is an arse of the highest order and I'm so glad that the boring rumour that he's coming here every transfer window has never happened. Don't want him near the club ever again.
    Hibs.nets negative posting legend and unofficial ticket agent.

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    I don't have an issue with Kenny Miller. Can't remember him ever bad mouthing us. I would never applaud any explayer when playing against us but equally won't give them unwarranted stick. I save that for those that deserve it like Brown, Hartley, KT etc.
    I hate when players don't celebrate against former teams, it's disrespectful to their current fans. As long as a supposed Hibs fans doesn't give the finger (Ian Murray) or kiss their new team's badge (Sparky) then celebrating is fair game IMO. To be fair to Miller, he celebrates every goal as though it was the Workd Cup winning goal, not just against us.

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJWBathgateHFC View Post
    He never got booked last night which is shocking given that it's in the rules (silly rule or not).

Horrible individual who's had every ounce of Hibee removed from him.
    From where I was standing it looked like the ref had taken a card out, must have just been his book to record the goal. Silly me for thinking that a blatant yellow card would be awarded to one of those ****s through there

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    He did get booked according to the TV. Still a bellend though.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    ......and you expect what? He's doing his job for the club that pays his salary.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Fergos View Post
    Aye....celebrating with some of the sevco supporters that called him all sorts for signing for Celtic.....the only thing KM is concerned with is his own bank balance, rightfully so some may say.....there class and then there's Kenny Millar......goon of the highest order. Total fanny.

GGTTH
    Aye he's really a goon for looking after his family when the chance to make what he could from the game.

I reckon a goon is someone who has lots of talent and blows it. But each to their own!!

Aye he's really a goon for looking after his family when the chance to make what he could from the game.

I reckon a goon is someone who has lots of talent and blows it. But each to their own!!
    funny how how you've picked up on my post and not the others calling him out.....where did I say he wasn't right to look after his family....mr morale?

aye each to their own, and I dinnae like yer celebrity pal. So what?

funny how how you've picked up on my post and not the others calling him out.....where did I say he wasn't right to look after his family....mr morale?

aye each to their own, and I dinnae like yer celebrity pal. So what?
    Eh??

I'm picking your post because you are talking about this "morale" rubbish! I don't care if you like him or not. But he's done more in the game than many!

So what if he's moved from club to club big deal??

Eh??

I'm picking your post because you are talking about this "morale" rubbish! I don't care if you like him or not. But he's done more in the game than many!

So what if he's moved from club to club big deal??
    morale rubbish...you need to look at the meaning of morale. Maybe KM does tae.

hes not liked by many due to his exuberant celebrations and his lack of respect when talking to those in that unbiased Weegie press..about Hibs.

.....and I don't care of he's yer pal....I've got pals in the game and I don't need to come on here telling all and sundry about it.

alright?

GGTTH

morale rubbish...you need to look at the meaning of morale. Maybe KM does tae.

hes not liked by many due to his exuberant celebrations and his lack of respect when talking to those in that unbiased Weegie press..about Hibs.

.....and I don't care of he's yer pal....I've got pals in the game and I don't need to come on here telling all and sundry about it.

alright?

GGTTH
    Listen get off your high horse! I need to look at the term morale? You are the one calling folk Goons for making a good living. As I said before I don't mind if everyone hates him, but at least get the facts right.

Oh have you? Very good, me too but I also don't shout it from the rooftops. Sorry if that upsets your poor wee soul.

😂

Listen get off your high horse! I need to look at the term morale? You are the one calling folk Goons for making a good living. As I said before I don't mind if everyone hates him, but at least get the facts right.

Oh have you? Very good, me too but I also don't shout it from the rooftops. Sorry if that upsets your poor wee soul.

Im calling him a goon as that's what I think he is....re celebrations etc. Just like what you think of Sheilds.....see yer comments above.

bank balance.....yeah that's what he is interested in, prove me wrong....& where did I say it was wrong?

hate...never said that once.

tell me me what to do? You'll be lucky. I like it here on my high horse...try pulling me off it.

rooftops.....my first ever post on the subject of some school pals at pro clubs...many you posted about him?

Oh aye..and is he no signing for us now.....whilst we are on the subject you brought up about getting facts right.....!

poor wee soul....err...aye dead wee...

GGTTH

Im calling him a goon as that's what I think he is....re celebrations etc. Just like what you think of Sheilds.....see yer comments above.

bank balance.....yeah that's what he is interested in, prove me wrong....& where did I say it was wrong?

hate...never said that once.

tell me me what to do? You'll be lucky. I like it here on my high horse...try pulling me off it.

rooftops.....my first ever post on the subject of some school pals at pro clubs...many you posted about him?

Oh aye..and is he no signing for us now.....whilst we are on the subject you brought up about getting facts right.....!

poor wee soul....err...aye dead wee...

GGTTH
    Rooney, Ronaldo, RVP, all in it for the money. Tell me a player that isn't in it for the money?

What's with all this anger? Seriously!

You were the one who suggested I learn some morals along with Kenny. Believe me I was brought up with very good morals. If I was with another club and scored against Hibs in a play off id go mad! He's doing a job he's paid for (overly paid in your eyes) is Ronaldo etc.. Overly paid as well aye?

Oh you you aren't wee? Good for you!!!

Rooney, Ronaldo, RVP, all in it for the money. Tell me a player that isn't in it for the money?

What's with all this anger? Seriously!

You were the one who suggested I learn some morals along with Kenny. Believe me I was brought up with very good morals. If I was with another club and scored against Hibs in a play off id go mad! He's doing a job he's paid for (overly paid in your eyes) is Ronaldo etc.. Overly paid as well aye?

Oh you you aren't wee? Good for you!!!
    Where did I say it was wrong of him re his bank balance?

Anger...I'm sitting here laughing...to suggest the modern day footballer isn't overpaid is ridiculous, they all are. Or do you think they should get paid more £ than a professional who saves lives...as an example.....aye look up morale.

And..so you'd go mad if you scored against the team you support......ok......brilliant.

GGTTH