hibs.net Messageboard

First Team Breakthrough muzzando's Avatar

Collum for SC final

As in the title, which I think makes it all the more likely that Craig Thomson will get the play off final/ one of the semis

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32722908

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzando View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As in the title, which I think makes it all the more likely that Craig Thomson will get the play off final/ one of the semis

This is a guy who has had an atrocious season with numerous game changing errors yet is rewarded with the biggest game of the season. Quite simply a joke some of the other refs must be thinking wtf. Only in Scottish footballing circles is ineptitude rewarded.

He was demoted for a couple of games in January then had a shocker in Hamilton Aberdeen game yet gets the final. What about the refs who haven't been demoted ?
    Last edited by JimBHibees; 15-05-2015 at 05:52 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by muzzando View Post

I would be pleasantly surprised if they don't take the opportunity to give Sevco a helping hand (assuming they qualify) against us by appointing this cheat. I'm hoping for Calum Murray as I'd say he is the best of the 'big game' referees.

Quote Originally Posted by allezsauzee View Post
    I would be pleasantly surprised if they don't take the opportunity to give Sevco a helping hand (assuming they qualify) against us by appointing this cheat. I'm hoping for Calum Murray as I'd say he is the best of the 'big game' referees.
    Has Callum Murray not retired?

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Not here:

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/r...eferee_id=453#

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Craig Thomson will get the second leg of the semi final if Rangers make it through, and the second leg of the final if they don't.

It's an absolute certainty that Thomson will get one of our matches against Sevco, assuming that they get through against Queen of the South.

Callum does retire at the end of this season but could be a stand by for one of the playoff games. Likely Madden or Thomson will be in for our games.

Don't mind Madden as he's had a better season, but Thomson can bolt as far as I'm concerned. Terrible ref.

This is a guy who has had an atrocious season with numerous game changing errors yet is rewarded with the biggest game of the season. Quite simply a joke some of the other refs must be thinking wtf. Only in Scottish footballing circles is ineptitude rewarded.

He was demoted for a couple of games in January then had a shocker in Hamilton Aberdeen game yet gets the final. What about the refs who haven't been demoted ?
    On what basis do you think he was awarded the top gig? It can't be performances. I suspect it was "naw Craig had it last year. Naw he had it the year before that. Aw, hear, what about willie? He's no had it for a while" Even from such a pool of talent to choose from this is surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Fraz1875 View Post
    On what basis do you think he was awarded the top gig? It can't be performances. I suspect it was "naw Craig had it last year. Naw he had it the year before that. Aw, hear, what about willie? He's no had it for a while" Even from such a pool of talent to choose from this is surprising.
    Agree entirely bizarre decision.

Quote Originally Posted by allezsauzee View Post
    Calum Murray it is! http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resource...May%202015.pdf