hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Farid

Left by mutual consent!

Farid

What's happening with him?

Missing today and missed the sponsors evening due to personal reasons?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Think it was the plastic pitch syndrome today, and his sister gave birth to a premature baby recently so hope all is well with his family.

@hibs.net private member I'm_cabbaged's Avatar
    Maybe something to do with the t-shirt he had on against the yams? I pray to god not though.

@hibs.net private member
    He was at the ground today looking pretty happy to be fair saw him joking away with some of the Falkirk directors before the game must be a niggle?

As soon as I saw the plastic pitch I knew he wouldn't feature. You can't take such a bad injury due to the playing surface without it having a bit of a psychological affect on you. He probably won't play at qos either if the beat sevco. I hope forster hasn't suffered the same fate.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As soon as I saw the plastic pitch I knew he wouldn't feature. You can't take such a bad injury due to the playing surface without it having a bit of a psychological affect on you. He probably won't play at qos either if the beat sevco. I hope forster hasn't suffered the same fate.
    He played on a plastic pitch in one of his comeback games for the 20s. Stubbs said after the game last week he'd had a bit of a knock so Maybe just still to do with that.