hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member

Falkirk Seat swap?

My son only found out he could make it to the game on Monday and I have managed to get him a ticket in the Main Stand which means he is separated from us. Is anyone who is on their own interested in swapping a ticket from the North Stand into the Main Stand?

Seat number is E165. He is 19 and it is an adult ticket. We are seats E216-218 so as close to that as possible.

I will try and meet you to swap asap.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Hi,
    I've got seat H227 in North stand if it helps you out. I'm assuming, going by the numbers, it will be about 3 rows behind and not too far removed from your own seat. As I live in Falkirk I could meet you at the ground. If that suits let me know.
    Norrie

@hibs.net private member
    That would be great. Sent you a pm.

First Team Breakthrough madhibby's Avatar
    I’m in North stand block E seat M277 if you are interested in a swop. But no problem if you have responded to the first person and are swapping with him. If you are interested send me a PM.

falkirk ticket swap

Quote Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My son only found out he could make it to the game on Monday and I have managed to get him a ticket in the Main Stand which means he is separated from us. Is anyone who is on their own interested in swapping a ticket from the North Stand into the Main Stand?

Seat number is E165. He is 19 and it is an adult ticket. We are seats E216-218 so as close to that as possible.

I will try and meet you to swap asap.
    Hi.Where is a good area next to Hbs fans as my son who lives in Wallacestone is looking to g et a ticket.thanks.