hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Unofficial MatchDay Thread for Travel ,Trivia , Weather, Breakfast and Fashion

pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay .
    Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas .
    so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk .

its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep .
    On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game .

Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four .

How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game
    If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail .

Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss .

2. Log in to remove the advert

What time does behind the goals open?

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    I've got a feeling we might win 12-0 but I wouldn't be disappointed if it was only 11-0

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Cannae persuade my dad to go so it's either the pub or the hoose for me.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay . Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas . so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk . its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep . On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game . Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four . How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail . Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss .
    Superb Ronnie.

Let's get intae this bunch of cheating robbin Yam roasters.

Don't forget it'll be a yam/sheep 'Love-in' especially from that Grade A yam Fud roaster Preston.

**** the yams.

Quote Originally Posted by hibeesathampden View Post
    If it was a three o clock Sunday kick off it would be 12 30'

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Cannae persuade my dad to go so it's either the pub or the hoose for me.
    Get yerself along man.

Look into that away end and realise there are 3500 folk in this world who have been dealt a worse hand in life than you.

Just awake.

Had a few shandies yesterday for the National. Going to watch last nights MOTD and feed the animals before contemplating anything else.

Big choice to make between last nights leftover Pizza Hut for breakfast ot whether to venture out for something else. Get that sorted and then maybe venture for a pre match lager or Guinness.

Clothing will be the now standard Levis and green and white Trimm Trabs, white Ted Baker polo shirt, bottle green Paul Smith V neck jumper and choice of jacket will be left up until the last minute but swithering between the green Fred Perry windbreaker or the heavier white/grey Descente shell jacket.

Got to look and feel the part for a derby.

@hibs.net private member semaj64's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesathampden View Post
    Opens at 12:00

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Superb Ronnie.

Let's get intae this bunch of cheating robbin Yam roasters.

Don't forget it'll be a yam/sheep 'Love-in' especially from that Grade A yam Fud roaster Preston.

**** the yams.
    Knew it wouldn't take long to smoke you out Aldo Roasters the lot of them but we need to get in about them today ,.one touch pass and move none of this pass in a straight line then back the way

Knew it wouldn't take long to smoke you out Aldo Roasters the lot of them but we need to get in about them today ,.one touch pass and move none of this pass in a straight line then back the way
    Didnt want to disappoint!!

As has been alluded on another thread, Discipline will be very important today.

Allan very very important for us.

We MUST take our chances tho.

Been up and about since early doors as got a few things to do before the game. It's damp, grey and pretty cold at Easter Road just now, but there's not a breath of wind.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Ronnie, I lived in Paisley for a bit, you know damned fine I wouldn't spend "my" money on Champagne!

Grey here in Edinburgh, just about to go to work for a small shift until 12.30, but the sun is expected to be out around 3pm

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Ronnie, I lived in Paisley for a bit, you know damned fine I wouldn't spend "my" money on Champagne! Grey here in Edinburgh, just about to go to work for a small shift until 12.30, but the sun is expected to be out around 3pm
    Is Merrydown no the Paisley version of Champagne?? ;-) or is that Lambrini??

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Merrydown, that takes me back it used to be my drink of choice as a youngster

United we stand here....

Few too many jars last night but going to the Iona for 12. Can't wait!

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar
    Back home after a long drive from Galway to Peebles yesterday, but raring to go despite the damp weather. Hoping the game will be a greater spectacle than the Galway Utd v Sligo Rovers game that I had to endure on Friday night - truly horrific and enough to get football stopped. Marrying dark jeans and boots with white shirt and bottle green sleeveless sweater for a more tradional Hibernian themed combo.
    Semi tickets to collect, couple of pints to devour and three points to enjoy - going to be a good day today

First Team Breakthrough Jonny1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Jonny1875
    Been over from Belfast for the weekend been quality so far, can anyone tell me when the ticket office is open for collection and closes?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny1875 View Post
    Been over from Belfast for the weekend been quality so far, can anyone tell me when the ticket office is open for collection and closes?
    Opens at 10.

Not sure when it closes.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Up, breakfasted, leavin the Weege soon for Easter Road. Waaaaay too early! But, need to be in Leith NOW!

GGTTH 👍

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    Merrydown, that takes me back it used to be my drink of choice as a youngster
    It does indeed. I have to admit I bought a bottle of it a few weeks ago from Sainsburys. Brought back memories, of sorts!!

Baseline

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    pissing it down in Paisley ( was lovely and sunny Arran all week when Submaritine themes popped up on the Dumbaton Match Evening thread ) Forecast is for it to clear up and some sushine will adorn Leith but Temperatures to remain in single figures .Therefor even Prettyboy may have to sacrifice fashion for something to keep the Wind Chill Factor at Bay .
    Trying to lkeep weight down after an Active break but the portions in The Pig and Butterfly on Bath Street last night were hughmungas .
    so it's toast and Peruvian a Filter Coffee only for me and then out for a power walk .

its a Derby and although indifferent to it most of the week it's Matchday and nerves starting to jangle a bit now in Anticipation but had great nights sleep .
    On the Trivia front went to see Flaviia from stricktly come dancing at the Kings yesterday My wife dragged me along and I was one of a handful of men in a predominately older female crowd .The Atmosphere wasn't as intimidating as a Derby but yon Flavia win in had muscles were she had no right to have them and some of her flicks during the Argintine Tango were executed at breathtaking Speed and Accuracy which was just as well or her partner would of had a sore pair of Baws if she hadn't .Maybe Stubbs should of had her in to put the players through thier paces before this game .

Fashion wise rocha john faded jeans ,caterpillar shoes ,hibs socks and watch ,thermal north face top and jacket as yet undetermined and same re scarf Have choice of Four .

How long will it take Aldo to mention the Word Roaster in connection with anything Hearts related ,Will Steve post **** Off Hibs on Dot Net if Hearts take the lead , how many posts will Keekaboo do today ,will Silver surface on here before kickoff , and will Billywhizz be buying the Celebration drinks after the game
    If for whatever reason you can't be there ( and there are other threads to debate that aplenty ) then tune in and all will be revealed on here later Will the happy clappers or Bedwetters prevail .

Moan The a Hibs It's a ****ing Derby So let's be Havin Them Was sitting on the Fence yesterday's butb 2 1 The Hibs Farid to score and make amends for his midweek penalty miss .

Nescafe coffee, a nice smoke, then a shower and i will be out the door in a hour Ronnie, that's the plan anyway. then Hibs club and then bring on the strange people fae gogie for a lesson in fitba, f***ing roasters that they are, sun is starting to creep out in the North of the Capital.

F*** the hertz.

El Dorado is a big hit in Paisley, wee step up fae Buckfast.

Green meth for me. Wee pick me up.

Just had a friend of a friend, who's one of them, at the door coz he's doing some work for me. I'm not a violent person but he rubbed his disgusting scarf on my dogs so I really had to take a few deep breaths or I would have swung for him

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Nescafe coffee, a nice smoke, then a shower and i will be out the door in a hour Ronnie, that's the plan anyway. then Hibs club and then bring on the strange people fae gogie for a lesson in fitba, f***ing roasters that they are, sun is starting to creep out in the North of the Capital.

F*** the hertz.
    Priorities are wrong, Silver.

A good quality roasted coffee and a smoke is the way to start the day. Unfortunately Nescafe doesn't tick that box.

@hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    So far my morning has consisted of some bedroom gymnastics with the other half (hopefully not the only pumping to be administered by a Hibee today!), shower and shave, muckle sausage and bacon buttie and a cup of tea.

Presently sitting in shorts and a tshirt watching Paw Patrol with the bairns and contemplating what to wear. Looks pretty horrible out there.

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Just had a friend of a friend, who's one of them, at the door coz he's doing some work for me. I'm not a violent person but he rubbed his disgusting scarf on my dogs so I really had to take a few deep breaths or I would have swung for him
    You need to reassess both your friends and employment strategy S.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years