hibs.net Messageboard

Blog Entries

Early second half slump.

What gives with this worrying and all too regular trait? When I last posted about this I was poo pooed by nearly everyone and I'm sure it was because we were on our decent run and were not really suffering because of it. It happened again last night and if Dumbarton hadn't lost a player, we could very well have come a cropper. Surely Stubbs is aware of the issue so why is it not being dealt with? Is something being said or done at half time to cause the problem or is something not being said or done ay half time? It's too consistent to be a coincidence and could very well ruin our slender promotion chances.
    Last edited by Jim44; 09-04-2015 at 08:45 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Said this too in another thread. Needs to be addressed. If every day fans can see a pattern forming then why can't the management team and address it. Alternatively how difficult can it be for teams to hit us in the first 10 min second half. Just ask Raith manager he managed it.

GGTTH

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    Maybe we need to get out the changing room a wee bit early and do a couple of 'warm up' routines like they do pre-match?

@hibs.net private member Golden Bear's Avatar
    Maybe it's a case of the more we talk about it then the greater the perceived problem actually becomes.

So a message to the Players ----------------- get a grip at the start of the second half and for that matter let's actually start the game with a bit more aggression than we normally do.