hibs.net Messageboard

Blog Entries

Annoying observations.

Annoying, disrespectful to us but hopefully misguided comments re probable candidates for the playoff finals. Alloa caretaker manager, Paddy Connoly, tells his players to enjoy what could be their last league visit to Ibrox and Motherwell's Lee Erwin says that they must find winning ways to avoid a nightmare playoff final against Stuart McCall's Sevco. Hang this on the dressing room door, Stubbsy, and ensure that Alloa can have a couple more visits to Ibrox next season and Motherwell can have four nightmare meeting's with McCall's Sevco. Mind you, if Sevco don't get promotion, McCall will get the boot and Motherwell will only have a McCall-less Sevco to beat.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Biggie's Avatar
    Cheeky gits.......get that up on the dressing room wall.....along with all the other no marks sooking up sevcos arse.
    "I don't have any regrets about not moving during my playing career. I was born a Hibee, my dad was a Hibee, I will stay a Hibee and I'll die a Hibee." -Lawrie Reilly

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Think Sevco should duck out of the play offs altogether. I'm sure they've got unfinished business with Alloa.

Actually suits me to have the media write us off. Meanwhile we keep winning.

It's exactly that attitude that saw motherwell get gubbed by rangers. They turned up scared of the rangers brand and played that instead of the 11 past it unfit players on the pitch. Most probably because Stuart Mccall was blowing smoke up RFC's arse.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed. But the point here is that it's actually football people who are talking up Sevco.

Quote Originally Posted by Vini1875 View Post
    Is the media actually writing us off? The people on radio Scotland are surprisingly positive about us recently.

Media wont ever say anything to annoy the cash cow that are Rangers fans.

Blog Entries
    Cooeeeeeee, lads. It's not the media, it's football people themselves.!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    Annoying, disrespectful to us but hopefully misguided comments re probable candidates for the playoff finals. Alloa caretaker manager, Paddy Connoly, tells his players to enjoy what could be their last league visit to Ibrox and Motherwell's Lee Erwin says that they must find winning ways to avoid a nightmare playoff final against Stuart McCall's Sevco. Hang this on the dressing room door, Stubbsy, and ensure that Alloa can have a couple more visits to Ibrox next season and Motherwell can have four nightmare meeting's with McCall's Sevco. Mind you, if Sevco don't get promotion, McCall will get the boot and Motherwell will only have a McCall-less Sevco to beat.
    Totally agree with your comments but comments like that keep pressure on Rangers and not Hibs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    Totally agree with your comments but comments like that keep pressure on Rangers and not Hibs
    Fair point, but it really gets under your skin.

Cooeeeeeee, lads. It's not the media, it's football people themselves.!!!!
    True to an extent, but the media report it....

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    I don't think it matters a hoot what the media or other managers say. We now have a manager who knows exactly the right things to say . He is confident that we are now the best team in the league and that includes the runaway leaders and come the end of the season there are going to be a lot of disappointed people and I don't think it will be us.

First Team Breakthrough portyhibernian's Avatar
    I'd be surprised if Stubbs gave a toss what the Alloa manager has to say, particularly if it isn't about Hibs. As for the media, if what they say and report puts more pressure on Rangers then brilliant, we'll continue to go quietly about our business and carry on winning while they continue to stumble from one terrible result to the next.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Big Al will have plenty material in his locker to get the team going on Sunday. No need to worry about that.

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by NYHibby View Post
    Is the media actually writing us off? The people on radio Scotland are surprisingly positive about us recently.
    Apart from Richard Gordon. He really does appear to have a bee in his bonnet about us. He totally revelled in our relegation last season.