hibs.net Messageboard

Official Site: HANDLING SCORES TWICE FOR DEVELOPMENT TEAM

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    He seems to be able to produce the performances at under 20 level and get a call up for the Scotland team at the same level. So what happens to him when he plays in the first team?

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    I suppose the same could be said for Stanton. Stanton seems to have more of an influence at first team though he's just a wee bit down the pecking order

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He seems to be able to produce the performances at under 20 level and get a call up for the Scotland team at the same level. So what happens to him when he plays in the first team?
    He plays well. The desperation to find a boo boy in the squad is lovely to see as usual.

This season he hasnt done too badly when playing in the 1st team. Lets remember, even Allan has had a couple of poor games this season. I see a future for Handling, Stanton and Harris at Hibs. Stanton is probably the most likely to make it from what I've seen, but under the right coaching I think the other two could do well too.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthNorfolkHFC View Post
    I suppose the same could be said for Stanton. Stanton seems to have more of an influence at first team though he's just a wee bit down the pecking order

"And on the day that 67-year-old Norwich resident Mary Leese has woken from a three-year coma, we’ll be asking – what’s the best night’s sleep you’ve ever had?"
    Stanton had been scoring for under 20 s and got another chance and recently has added some direct drive when coming on His goal and assisst from corner against Berwick showed what he has in his locker so I think he will make it at some point .
    Interesting that Danny gets picked ahead of Sam Think Scotland play him in a specific position that suits him but they clearly see potential in him even when not in our first team

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    He plays well. The desperation to find a boo boy in the squad is lovely to see as usual.
    This.

Stubbs is managing the young guys correctly just now in my opinion. Jordon, Danny and Sam all have big futures ahead of them with Hibs and possibly further afield but we have a manager now who understands how to properly nurture talented young players.