hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Kicks For Kids Fundraiser 2015/16 - 31 KfK Season Tickets Purchased

The Hibernian landscape couldn’t contrast more from this time last year and with a semi-final coming up, the future is brighter than ever at Easter Road. Now, with thoughts drifting towards next season, Hibs.net, in conjunction with Leith Links, would once again like to invite you to join our fundraising efforts for the Club’s excellent ‘Kicks for Kids’ initiative. With your help, approximately 212 season tickets have been purchased so far and many more children have attended Easter Road who wouldn’t normally be able to.

It goes without saying that this year there are other schemes vying for your hard-earned cash, what with both the Share Issue and HSL getting off the ground, but we would counter that by helping children attend games, it is surely in-keeping with our traditions and the original Club ethos. An additional bonus is that the amount raised also directly contributes to the funds available to the Manager in the same way as the aforementioned initiatives.

All monies raised on this site will once again be pooled with those collected by Leith Links so, if you provide the funds, we'll sort out the administration. Each Kicks for Kids season ticket costs £75 but the beauty of this scheme is that you don't have to donate the full amount! All the money raised will be pooled and we'll buy as many Kicks for Kids season tickets as possible but perhaps the minimum donation could be set at £5?

We'll once again run this until just before the first home game of the season as then the Club will have time to make sure they can get the children along to the first match at Easter Road.

Therefore, if you would like to make a donation towards this initiative, on a one-off basis or as a regular commitment by PayPal, Direct Debit, standing order or cheque, the details are as follows:

*PayPal

leithlinks@live.co.uk

*Please note that these payment details are for Kicks for Kids season tickets only and should NOT be used for any payments to hibs.net.

Direct Debit/standing order/cheque

Please PM FranckSuzy or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more information.

Just £6.25 a month will pay for one Kicks for Kids season ticket and whilst you won’t get a certificate, you can feel proud that you’re helping encourage the next generation of fans AND helping the Manager build a team that we can all be proud of

2. Log in to remove the advert

Many thanks for the opportunity to team up with .net again, Mikey (and all of the admin team) The Hibs fans have a wonderful record of helping those less fortunate and I am sure they'll not be found wanting with our latest fundraising effort.

First donation received

That's another kind Hibby setting up a Direct Debit

Any more for this just now?

Done! Hope you guys are hugely successful

Quote Originally Posted by RoYO! View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Done! Hope you guys are hugely successful
    Donation received, thank you!

Admins: please update title to 1 KfK ticket purchased
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 13-03-2015 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Admins bit

@hibs.net private member whiskyhibby's Avatar
    I'll, purchase my usual two KFK tickets directly from Hibs ticket office

Quote Originally Posted by whiskyhibby View Post
    I'll, purchase my usual two KFK tickets directly from Hibs ticket office

Will pm you in next few weeks with usual arrangement Will Buy one plus something extra thanks to Billy Whizz .Trying to persuade my son to buy one as well but you may have to settle for a small donation

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Will pm you in next few weeks with usual arrangement Will Buy one plus something extra thanks to Billy Whizz .Trying to persuade my son to buy one as well but you may have to settle for a small donation
    Thanks very much Ronnie I appreciate your support (and hopefully your son's too ). GGTTH.

Another £75 has just been received

Admins: please can you update the title to 2 KfK STs purchased

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Another £75 has just been received

Admins: please can you update the title to 2 KfK STs purchased
    Bump

Once again, the Hibs support have stepped up to the plate and we have enough for 31 Kicks for Kids season tickets, SO FAR Four tickets alone have been donated by .netters, which is a remarkable achievement

Admins: please can you update the thread title?

Donation sent Susan. Super effort from all concerned.

@hibs.net private member Oscar T Grouch's Avatar
    Do you not get gift aid from these donations? I would happily sign a piece of paper saying I pay income tax for KfK to get the extra few pence every month? I may have asked this before and if I have I apologise, my memory is very bad, not that it has ever been good, but just now, if I don't write it down, it doesn't stay in my head very long. Let me know.

I may also raise my monthly payment to £12.50 so KfK gets two tickets, just trying to sort my finances out, lost track of everything leaving my account each month, but thats back to my memory again

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamish View Post
    Donation sent Susan. Super effort from all concerned.
    Received with thanks

Admins: please update the title to 5 KfK STs

Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    Do you not get gift aid from these donations? I would happily sign a piece of paper saying I pay income tax for KfK to get the extra few pence every month? I may have asked this before and if I have I apologise, my memory is very bad, not that it has ever been good, but just now, if I don't write it down, it doesn't stay in my head very long. Let me know.

I may also raise my monthly payment to £12.50 so KfK gets two tickets, just trying to sort my finances out, lost track of everything leaving my account each month, but thats back to my memory again
    Thanks Vince, I have looked into this but it is only available to registered charities at present. If Leith Links' status changes, I will certainly look into it more

Thank you for considering increasing your payment also, it's much appreciated
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 16-03-2015 at 06:31 PM.

I promised to donate weeks ago - now done.

Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    I promised to donate weeks ago - now done.
    Received with thanks

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 6 KfK STs?

I'll donate £25 as soon as my partner isnae lookin'

What a pity that all KFK season tickets cant be set at a flat rate £25 no matter what age the kid is, that's the cost for a kids under 12 in the FF lower. Considering these kids wouldn't be going at all without KFK its a pity that this couldn't be done.

@hibs.net private member
    £75 sent for a ticket. Dearer than last year - bloomin' exchange rate !!

Quote Originally Posted by haagsehibby View Post
    £75 sent for a ticket. Dearer than last year - bloomin' exchange rate !!
    Received Much appreciated, especially considering the exchange rate

Admins: please can you amend the title to KfK STs?

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I'll donate £25 as soon as my partner isnae lookin'

What a pity that all KFK season tickets cant be set at a flat rate £25 no matter what age the kid is, that's the cost for a kids under 12 in the FF lower. Considering these kids wouldn't be going at all without KFK its a pity that this couldn't be done.
    Thank you

I hear what you're saying but I suppose the club would counter that the STs are for the East and an adult plus child get to go for £150, which is a considerable saving

Hi Suzy

enjoyed the St Pats video and thanks for the kind mention of Qatar

I've sent payment by paypal for my 4 tickets on behalf of St Pats Branch to be donated to the Cannongate Project and Multi-cultural Group for this season.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we can meet up again at the Percy for yet another cup final

Quote Originally Posted by hibbybrian View Post
    Hi Suzy

enjoyed the St Pats video and thanks for the kind mention of Qatar

I've sent payment by paypal for my 4 tickets on behalf of St Pats Branch to be donated to the Cannongate Project and Multi-cultural Group for this season.

Keep up the good work and hopefully we can meet up again at the Percy for yet another cup final
    Received, many thanks AGAIN Brian and the allocation is no problem

Glad you liked the mention and yes, here's hoping we're in another final Hope you're well

Admins: please can you amend the title to 11 KfK STs?

Received, many thanks AGAIN Brian and the allocation is no problem

Glad you liked the mention and yes, here's hoping we're in another final Hope you're well

Admins: please can you amend the title to 11 KfK STs?
    Bump

Bump
    BLTN

Quote Originally Posted by Saltire2k View Post
    BLTN