hibs.net Messageboard

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N/A

Player stats on official site?

Was just having a look on the site and cant see any stats for goalscorers/assists/pass completion/tackles/interceptions etc.

With all the stats that go about these days would be interested to see how our players are performing individually. If our games and players aren't tracked to the same level as higher leagues then I think there is an opportunity for some more data analysis from someone at Hibs. I'm sure I've read in the past we use pro-zone or some equivalent for managers information so I'm sure its easy to get the data.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by F_Sauzee_4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was just having a look on the site and cant see any stats for goalscorers/assists/pass completion/tackles/interceptions etc.

With all the stats that go about these days would be interested to see how our players are performing individually. If our games and players aren't tracked to the same level as higher leagues then I think there is an opportunity for some more data analysis from someone at Hibs. I'm sure I've read in the past we use pro-zone or some equivalent for managers information so I'm sure its easy to get the data.
    The club now do a massive amount on this on our players and other teams and players.

Billy is the man for it.

Getting some more info on the site would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    The club now do a massive amount on this on our players and other teams and players.

Billy is the man for it.

Getting some more info on the site would be good.
    Or not. Don't want to do the oppositions scouting for them!

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: N/A
    I think if possible there should be a section on the site for us to see in depth stats on everything. For example another i'd be interested in seeing is distance covered to see who runs the most, as its not always who you'd think. I'm sure they said during a Chelsea game it was Fabregas who has covered the most ground which I was surprised at being a playmaker. For us you'd think Stevenson must be in front on average distances, he never stops

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Exile View Post
    Or not. Don't want to do the oppositions scouting for them!
    Indeed. A wee bit info on assists and stuff would be fine.