hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Bordeaux fans

@hibs.net private member MacBean's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: macbean8 PSN ID: paulmchfc

Bordeaux fans

Have to say this is quite impressive! It's certainly unique.

I don't think Rodders would appreciate the clean up bill mind you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2954525/Bordeaux-1-0-St-Etienne-Diego-Rolan-s-strike-keeps-Les-Girondins-course-four-
    Hibernian Football Club

2. Log in to remove the advert

It used to be that with a couple of exceptions (Lens, OM) the French never really 'got' the ultra culture. Thats definitely changing, im hoping to see a game at the new stade velodrome this year. Amazing stadium too.

I think it look great but people on here greet enough about smoke bombs without them having to moan about this as well

Left by mutual consent!
    Here we go again, people having a go at people with asthma complaining because they can't breathe.

@hibs.net private member
    Went to see FC Lens last year - fantastic atmosphere (beats anything I've witnessed in a Scottish stadium)

One stand sang from start to finish, flags flying, megaphones. At the end of the game the whole stadium remained and sung the club anthem.

A lot of interaction between players and that stand at the end of the game as well. Very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by rosco_1982 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it look great but people on here greet enough about smoke bombs without them having to moan about this as well
    Grow up eh! Smoke bombs are illegal, this seems to be in one section as well so you would have a choice to sit in with them. Smoke bombs in a half empty stadium lit off by a 14 year old isn't fun.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Grow up eh! Smoke bombs are illegal, this seems to be in one section as well so you would have a choice to sit in with them. Smoke bombs in a half empty stadium lit off by a 14 year old isn't fun.
    Does this include fireworks at any sports venue or are they only illegal at football grounds.

Fireworks are let off for majors big games etc by proper authorities. Using stuff that isn't sold on the Internet and don't have you coughing up your lungs. End of the day smoke bombs are banned they add **** all to atmosphere more so in an empty ground which was happening at ER. It's laughable the idiots that were doing this and thinking it was great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Do you think something like this display among what are presumably consenting adults would add to the atmosphere at a Scottish ground? I do. I personally wouldn't have a problem with smoke bombs or flares if they were legal and in a section/end of the ground were no one else was affected.

There are probably a good number who hate the drummer at ER despite the fact the place would be like a morgue without the atmosphere they and those around them create.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop Hibee View Post
    Do you think something like this display among what are presumably consenting adults would add to the atmosphere at a Scottish ground? I do. I personally wouldn't have a problem with smoke bombs or flares if they were legal and in a section/end of the ground were no one else was affected.

There are probably a good number who hate the drummer at ER despite the fact the place would be like a morgue without the atmosphere they and those around them create.
    Good question, in a packed ground and in a stand were its allowed and legal who knows? At least then you would know not to sit in there and stay away! I'd rather watch football without coughing my lungs up and have my eyes burning but each to their own. As it stands they aren't allowed so don't see the point folk keep bringing it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to see Hibs involved in a stunt like this either at ER or Hampden, Hibernian has always been an innovative club, why can't we the supporters be innovative?