hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member Carheenlea's Avatar

Will the HSL/Share initiative impact on season ticket sales?

I just wonder if it is maybe a bit unfortunate the HSL/Share initiative has been launched at this time so close to season ticket renewals, and if it will have any bearing on season ticket take up?
    I am keen to get on board, but with my season ticket renewal due next month, along with my golf subs, to splash out the full minimum is too much for me at this time. There is an attraction of becoming a member right away by paying full amount, but I am opting for the £10 a month despite having to wait 22 months before I am officially a member.
    If it had to come to the crunch, my season ticket would take priority, but I wonder what others are thinking. Will people give up a season ticket and buy into HSL instead?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just wonder if it is maybe a bit unfortunate the HSL/Share initiative has been launched at this time so close to season ticket renewals, and if it will have any bearing on season ticket take up?
    I am keen to get on board, but with my season ticket renewal due next month, along with my golf subs, to splash out the full minimum is too much for me at this time. There is an attraction of becoming a member right away by paying full amount, but I am opting for the £10 a month despite having to wait 22 months before I am officially a member.
    If it had to come to the crunch, my season ticket would take priority, but I wonder what others are thinking. Will people give up a season ticket and buy into HSL instead?
    We have budgeted for it ..£37 a month plus buying season tickets ..less kebabs/Chinese & beer ...win win win..watch hibs, contribute financially & getting fitter.

I think almost everyone who is buying a season ticket will do that first in their financial doodlings before considering shares or HSL.
    Space to let