hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Hibs Shares

Hibs Shares

I put money in for shares last time around under Duff and Gray. I seem to remember after the Farmer rescue that we got some token shares so could still claim to be shareholders - not that they were worth anything. Reason I'm asking is I saw that if you're an existing shareholder you can avoid this IFA stuff when buying new shares. Anyone know how to check if you are still on the shareholders register?

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by eastender1 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I put money in for shares last time around under Duff and Gray. I seem to remember after the Farmer rescue that we got some token shares so could still claim to be shareholders - not that they were worth anything. Reason I'm asking is I saw that if you're an existing shareholder you can avoid this IFA stuff when buying new shares. Anyone know how to check if you are still on the shareholders register?
    Contact share manager at ER you should have received paperwork to enable you to purchase further shares. If my memory serves me right you had to apply to receive the replacement shares up to a limit of 5,000

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    I could'nt remember my share holding reference at the AGM. I asked the guy checking the cards at the entrance and he found it in seconds.

All they would need is the name and address when you bought the shares.

The contact address is shares@hibernianfc.co.uk

thanks guys, will do that. Now what the hell was my address in 1989 :)