hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Kris Doolan

Kris Doolan

I saw he scored 4 last night, but just watched the highlights and it's a very impressive performance all round. Four good finishes including a volley, a back-heel and a header.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30808450

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Always liked him as a player, the goal he scored against us at ER last season was pretty special also.

That's all well and good, but could he do it on a cold, January night in Partick.................

Accies were poor but credit to him took his goals very very well. The back heal was sublime!!

I've seen him in other games and he's been woeful. In fact most of the time I've seen him he's looked distinctly average, sometimes missing really easy chances. Great for him last night though, and deserves a lot of credit playing against a side that don't really give away many goals.

Quote Originally Posted by ekhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've seen him in other games and he's been woeful. In fact most of the time I've seen him he's looked distinctly average, sometimes missing really easy chances. Great for him last night though, and deserves a lot of credit playing against a side that don't really give away many goals.

@hibs.net private member
    Doolan came from the Juniors. Auchinleck Talbot I think. Wonder if there are other players there worth looking at. Some of the quality of games at the top end of the Junior Leagues are pretty good