hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Lewis F$5&$in Stevenson

I've never been his biggest fan - but after seeing him against Rangers, he did little to appease my angst.

Today he was utter dross. Half a dozen times he worked his way to the bye-line only to aimlessly hoof a ball into the box - not to mention the time he skewed a cross into the away fans.

This lad simply isn't good enough and I'll happily drive him to Arbroath or wherever his next club is.

If any posters seriously think that Lewis Stevenson has the ability to play week-in, week-out then they should seriously change sports.

Stevenson was a pivotal part of the side that saw us relegated. He hasn't improved a jot and how he still commands a regular starting berth simply beggars belief.

Get rid. He offers nowt.

BTW - Decent performance today by all others taking part and with better delivery from the left flank we could have pissed this match.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar
    Christ here we go again

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    Hope you wearing your tin hat!!

Thot he was poor today, wasted numerous good opportunities....

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    Don't agree.

That is, without a doubt, the stupidest post I have ever seen from you. Maybe it's time you put the booze down.

Coaching Staff
    Close the vote for theeee worst post of 2015 - utter roaster ! And always has been - stick to your lower England league betting idiot !

I disagree, I like Lewis & think he is consistent, rarely lets us down.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    He was guff today

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Oh dear Sergey

BT gave him MOTM. Personally have him in my starting line up each week.

Well played Lewis!

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergey View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've never been his biggest fan - but after seeing him against Rangers, he did little to appease my angst.

Today he was utter dross. Half a dozen times he worked his way to the bye-line only to aimlessly hoof a ball into the box - not to mention the time he skewed a cross into the away fans.

This lad simply isn't good enough and I'll happily drive him to Arbroath or wherever his next club is.

If any posters seriously think that Lewis Stevenson has the ability to play week-in, week-out then they should seriously change sports.

Stevenson was a pivotal part of the side that saw us relegated. He hasn't improved a jot and how he still commands a regular starting berth simply beggars belief.

Get rid. He offers nowt.

BTW - Decent performance today by all others taking part and with better delivery from the left flank we could have pissed this match.
    Sergey, stick to betting tips please

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar

Get rid. He offers nowt.

Complete and utter bollox.

@hibs.net private member
    I think perhaps that Sergey has nothing to do for a few hours and wants to wind some fans up.

He wasted a good number of attacking opportunities today, but I wouldn't get rid of him. Although having said that, the gulf in quality between our right and left flanks is huge.

Get rid. He offers nowt.

Bollocks.

Must have missed the fab cross for the header Cummings put just wide then?! Worked his socks off today, again!!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    I was never his biggest fan, but he's won me over, over the course of the last few seasons. Granted today was not his best performance going forward, but he defended as good as he normally does.

Get rid. He offers nowt.

Abominable post.

BT gave him motm. Idiot.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    I think perhaps that Sergey has nothing to do for a few hours and wants to wind some fans up.
    Wears his so called 'kickback title' well - knows a footballer as well as he knows a club about to liquidate !

Get rid. He offers nowt.

For an intelligent man you dinnae half talk pash sometimes. Lewis was excellent against Rangers and though today was not one of his better performances, he still managed to get man of the match from BT Sport.

In your last rant against Lewis you criticised him for passing the ball back the way and then had the cheek to criticise him for doing that very thing in one instance against Rangers. You'll recall it no doubt as Lewis was on the bye line and hit a superb pass to the unmarked Danny Handling who was unlucky not to score.

It's obvious you rarely see Lewis in the flesh
    This is how it feels

He was better today than your last betting tip :-)

Lewis is a fine player and did nothing wrong today. He got MOTM too.
    Cougars!!!

Left by mutual consent! God Petrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by grunt View Post
    i agree and the epitome of the issues this website has if it wants to be taken seriously amongst the actual "card carrying" support.

Left by mutual consent!

Get rid. He offers nowt.

Hope you didn't spend too much time typing that.

Lewis put in a good shift as usual, his crossing did let him down but bear in mind it's Hibs that he plays for. Sure we would all like Filipe Luis or a Gael Clichy at left back but that's not going to happen. Reality check.

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar

Get rid. He offers nowt.

I would bet any money you want all the coaching staff at Hibs with their game analysis technology would disagree with this opinion.

Genuinely, your post is a horribly out of touch and ill-informed post its not even funny.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    He was better today than your last betting tip :-)

You're not wrong there!

Me thinks that someone is at the wind up.

Boy has done OK so far this season and while I dont agree with his MOTM award today, he was far from our worst performer today.

@hibs.net private member

Get rid. He offers nowt.

Generally you post some decent stuff but I'm assuming you've been on the drink all day to post crap like this. As for the insult to other Hibs fans who rate him and see him week in week out you've came across as a welt. Stay away from your PC

Get a grip Sergey.

You are a Yam in disguise
    Last edited by MSK; 03-01-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Swear filter is there for a reason

He played well today like everyone else