hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent!

Is there something wrong with me

Not sure why but I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought I would if someone told me before the game that we are going to pump them 4-0. They were so bad it wasn't like playing rangers(even the new version). There was not much fun watching that - it was a bit like beating east Stirling 4-0. Just wasn't the same as previous wins against the Huns. I almost felt sorry for them. The last 10 mins were pretty boring.
    Dont get me wrong I was buzzing at 2-0 but it all went a bit flat after that - it was just too easy.
    Anyway I'm hoping I feel back to normal after my next pint.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quite clearly something wrong with you bud. An early night??

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomeancity View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure why but I didn't enjoy that as much as I thought I would if someone told me before the game that we are going to pump them 4-0. They were so bad it wasn't like playing rangers(even the new version). There was not much fun watching that - it was a bit like beating east Stirling 4-0. Just wasn't the same as previous wins against the Huns. I almost felt sorry for them. The last 10 mins were pretty boring.
    Dont get me wrong I was buzzing at 2-0 but it all went a bit flat after that - it was just too easy.
    Nothing flat about it. We were brilliant.

Yes there is something wrong with you.

You almost feel sorry for them

Sometimes I just......

Nah, never mind

I sort of know what you mean but only for an element of the game. The atmosphere was a little flat last ten mins of each half but the place was bouncing at other times. That first 30 mins was SO dominant as was the 60th to 80th minutes. We scored 4 top quality goals, all very special.

Rangers were surprising average, really average but we wiped the floor with them and it could have been much more than 4.

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    It looked easy because we made it look easy.

Hard work, technical ability and some quite brilliant individual performances (Gray, Craig, Allan).

Yes
    This is how it feels

Turkey overload!

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    It looked easy because we made it look easy.

Hard work, technical ability and some quite brilliant individual performances (Gray, Craig, Allan).
    This

Don't let the west coast media fool you

Rangers weren't poor or off the boil, we were brilliant

No way in hell would it be reported like that if the score was other way around

We gave them nothing and that's exactly what they got

Ggtth

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMoroccoStu View Post
    This

Don't let the west coast media fool you

Rangers weren't poor or off the boil, we were brilliant

No way in hell would it be reported like that if the score was other way around

We gave them nothing and that's exactly what they got

Ggtth
    If we hadn't taken the foot off the gas, toyed with them and had had a less biased and terrified ref we would have really slaughtered them.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    If we hadn't taken the foot off the gas, toyed with them and had had a less biased and terrified ref we would have really slaughtered them.
    Same can be said about the 3-1 game at ibrox

Yes, clearly something wrong with you.
    I am buzzing

Just watched the game or most of it on sky catch up And after several glasses of Champagne and Then Port not a tear did I shed for them and some of our movement and passing and finishing was quality .The only point it went flat was when we weren't pressing for more goals .
    So yes there must be something wrong with you ,and sooner you diagnose it and put it right the sooner you will enjoy our next performance and win against Hearts .

Is that you Terry?

Take a drink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYY_EaCPGFw

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Get a bottle of vodka down you never mind a pint.

And to your question. Yes.

It was f***ing 4-0 to HFC.

I don't know how long you have been watching Hibs mate, but after nearly 40 years watching they assholes lording it up at ER while their 20K a week players steamrollered our 2K a week guys, all the while having to listen to their fans sectarian crap ... even with the worlds most powerful microscope I couldn't find any sympathy for them.

Now our 2K per week players humiliate their 7K a week players and you feel sorry for them and, intentionally or not, belittle our efforts .... All I can say is **** that ............ better have loads mair pints

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    I almost felt sorry for them.
    Cast your mind back to the behaviour of their fans every single time they beat us at ER and your sympathy will soon disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by RagingReality View Post
    Cast your mind back to the behaviour of their fans every single time they beat us at ER and your sympathy will soon disappear.
    To be fair, he did say "almost".

This place is ****ing batsheit crazy

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I know what the OP means in the sense that The Rangers are but a shadow of the team and club of their previous incarnation, but this result is re-affirmation of their new lowly status, and they're realizing it isn't just going to be a straightforward march back to the top. I loved every moment.
    Last edited by Hibernia&Alba; 28-12-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    What a load of pish

United we stand here....

Haud on. We **** all over the Rangers 4-0 for the 1st time in 60 odd years and "it could have been better "??!?!I spent the last 30 minutes pishing myself.

Fantastic day at ER

It was a great day.

We've give that mob, or previous incarnations, a few doings in recent memory but that was the best ever today. It was a total demolition, we took the foot off the gas and took the piss for the last 20 minutes of both halves just because we could.

As for feeling sorry for them? **** them. They lorded it for years, got busted and liquidated then started again with the same old mistakes and continued to lord it. The day I feel sorry for them is the day I chuck it.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Coaching Staff
    Yes, probably as result of your low post count and user name

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    It was a great day.

We've give that mob, or previous incarnations, a few doings in recent memory but that was the best ever today. It was a total demolition, we took the foot off the gas and took the piss for the last 20 minutes of both halves just because we could.

As for feeling sorry for them? **** them. They lorded it for years, got busted and liquidated then started again with the same old mistakes and continued to lord it. The day I feel sorry for them is the day I chuck it.
    Yup. I hate them. I hated them as Rangers, I hate them as Sevco, and when they go bust again and come back as whatever I will hate them then. I am glad they are piss poor... They deserve to be in such a state, long may it continue.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    It was a great day.

:

If anything today felt better than I thought it would because it felt to me like a validation of what Stubbs has been doing with the team since he came in. We played his brand of football almost as well as it can be played and totally and utterly dominated the team that was the favourite to win the league before a ball was kicked this season.

For all their troubles, that The Rangers team still cost far more than our team and we taught them a lesson from first whistle to last.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

It was a great day.

Hear bloody hear.