hibs.net Messageboard

The Unofficial Match Day Thread for Weather ,Fashion ,Breaffastb and Anything else

While Admins sort out whether it's Silver or Steve s locked down thread that prevails here's one they can both contribute to .
    Weather in Paisley sees frost on the ground ,so wrapping up well in all my new Christmass presents ,although first year I didn't get anything Hibs related .
    Pineapple juice only for Breakfast ,not sure anything else would stay down .
    My laces in Timberland boots are ****ed so spare pair are Red ,so continues Festive Theme .Not sure whether thermal layer needed but hate the cold so probably opt for it then be glowing like yon guy in Ready Brek advert for those that remember it.
    Difficult game in respect that they will bring in some fresh faces from Durie s under 20 team ,who will be out to impress ,and new management team will be looking for positive reaction .
    Having just won back to back games for first time this year ,lets go for three in a row ,and two back to back home wins to end the year ,but we may have to settle for draw. Think it will be open game and we will need to take our chances when they come our way Malonga and Allen to score .
    Last edited by Ronniekirk; 27-12-2014 at 07:35 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    While Admins sort out whether it's Silver or Steve s locked down thread that prevails here's one they can both contribute to .
    Weather in Paisley sees frost on the ground ,so wrapping up well in all my new Christmass presents ,although first year I didn't get anything Hibs related .
    Pineapple juice only for Breakfast ,not sure anything else would stay down .
    My laces in Timberland boots are ****ed so spare pair are Red ,so continues Festive Theme .Not sure whether thermal layer needed but hate the cold so probably opt for it then be glowing like yon guy in Ready Brek advert for those that remember it.
    Difficult game in respect that they will bring in some fresh faces from Durie s under 20 team ,who will be out to impress ,and new management team will be looking for positive reaction .
    Having just won back to back games for first time this year ,lets go for three in a row ,and two back to back home wins to end the year ,but we may have to settle for draw. Think it will be open game and we will need to take our chances when they come our way Malonga and Allen to score .
    My car is snowed in and I am meant to be going for a turkish shave. The weather here last 12 hours has made it glad i never got a ticket.

What is the weather like in Edinburgh?
    Cougars!!!

Just up and feeling a bit tender after more than a few pints yesterday. Going to go out on the search for a hot roll of some description shortly.

Cold one today by the looks of it so opting for the Levi 501s, lining socks underneath thermal socks and trainers, Fred Perry Shirt, Berghaus jacket finished with a wooly hat and gloves.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HH81 View Post
    My car is snowed in and I am meant to be going for a turkish shave. The weather here last 12 hours has made it glad i never got a ticket.

Cold and clear. All the fog has disappeared

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar

It's fine, no idea you had it as bad down there.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    It's fine, no idea you had it as bad down there.
    It was expected according to weather reports but driving in it for 5 miles last night was not fun. My street seems to take take it bad and cars get stuck on here all the time. I think this is the first snow of 2014 in Yorkshire though.

Heard it was quite bad in Sheffield too.
    Cougars!!!

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Forecast to be 3*c in east edinburgh today. My son will need his thermal dungarees on. Good for keeping him warm but a nightmare if he needs to go to the toilet. I think we'll win today

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

Freezing.

Weekend Offender hoodie, Stone Island body warmer with Stone Island long sleeve Polo top, with Replay jeans and my Stan Smith green velvet trainers.

And it is blinking freezing outside, need to have a couple of hot rolls from somewhere, i will come to the someone's house if they are making anything.

Sun is shining. Forecast to be around 20*c come kick off. Will be a case of shorts and t-shirt for me. Not sure which ones but think i'll go with the New York Cosmos shirt thats white with green trim. Just going for breakfast then a bit of rifle shooting before heading into town to watch the game. Gutted Im missing this today.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Weekend Offender hoodie, Stone Island body warmer with Stone Island long sleeve Polo top, with Replay jeans and my Stan Smith green velvet trainers.

Will watch the game on telly in no more than shorts and Hibs top sitting on the couch as midnight approaches.

Miss the Hibs but dinnae miss big boys putting snow down my wellies in the Craigentinny school playground.

SSN.

"The The Rangers circus rolls in to Edinburgh", f***ing bunch of clowns.

@hibs.net private member mutley's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mutley074
    A cold and damp start here in Dalkeith, about to get fired in to a plate of bacon and eggs. Deciding which car to take today... One currently has no seats and the other needs petrol, so if the other half takes hers, I don't need to drive and can squeeze in a ore match pint. Hoping the pitch is good after the frosty spell and the undersoil heating hasn't done too much damage. I'll go for a 2-1 hibs win, Malonga and Cummings .

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    It was expected according to weather reports but driving in it for 5 miles last night was not fun. My street seems to take take it bad and cars get stuck on here all the time. I think this is the first snow of 2014 in Yorkshire though.

Heard it was quite bad in Sheffield too.
    I'm in Gaisnborough, Lincolnshire and it snowed quite heavily last night.

I'm meant to be heading home soon, but I'm a bit worried about the roads.

Are the main routes clear?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I'm in Gaisnborough, Lincolnshire and it snowed quite heavily last night.

I'm meant to be heading home soon, but I'm a bit worried about the roads.

Are the main routes clear?
    Motorways seem to be ok but if your off up m1 then road works will cause delays. Be careful.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Motorways seem to be ok but if your off up m1 then road works will cause delays. Be careful.
    Thanks.

I'll be using the A1M and the A1, but you're right about the delays.

I'm not sure if listening to the match will reduce or increase my stress levels!
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    On the way back from in laws in Stirling. Spent the night reminding their rangers supporting family that their club didn't exist.

"A friend of mine once said he liked his women like his parmesan: strong smelling and shaved"
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    2C in Leith this morning. Rolls and lorne sausage the pre-match scran. GGTTH!
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

Thanks.

I'm not sure if listening to the match will reduce or increase my stress levels!
    Sun is out now so snow melting. Got a lift to my shave too 😊

Shame your not nearer to West Yorkshire as you could have called in to watch game.
    Cougars!!!

Thats the coffees and bacon rolls on the go for the troops in this hibee household, all getting ourselves ready for the game.

Come on the hibees get intae this ***** today!!!

@hibs.net private member ano hibby's Avatar
    1215 KO..thought it was 1245, glad I checked!!
    "We've also been unsure about what has happened to the receipts of the players who have been sold."
    George Foulkes BBC website 20/3/08

A nice pleasant 20 degrees here today...gonna get some beers in then watch the game online.

Just picked up 4 tickets and now having a steaming hot cup of tea in Starbucks.

Come on the Hibees.

On the train from Glasgow now. Rapid taxi ride home to dump off luggage then to ER.

Buzzing.

Sitting on the train from livingston, the fashion choice is a m&s uniform as I'm hoping onto a 22 straight to the gyle after the game for work!

Thanks.

M1 running fine here in Wakefield, A1 is only 15 miles away so should be the same but there is plenty of black ice about it's still hasn't got above freezing here

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    SSN.

"The The Rangers circus rolls in to Edinburgh", f***ing bunch of clowns.
    Surely you mean 'bears'?

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Woke up at quarter to 11 and on my way there.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

@hibs.net private member
    Was a warm 28 in New Zealand today, thank **** for the internet to watch the games