hibs.net Messageboard

Same Old Jam Tarts - Always Cheating

Three players pulled by the ref, everyone of them for cynical, take one for the team, stop them at all costs, hacks.

When was the last time you can think of a team having 3 cautioned/ sent off in the same game for cynical challenges?

Same old Jam Tarts- always cheating.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Tricla's Avatar
    Effing ****.

ENDOF!

Don't forget, that is with their boss telling them all week to keep it calm??????????????????????

Can we not stop this? I'm sure nobody would be moaning if some of our guys took one for the team on occasion. We know what they're like. Ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Suburban Hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Three players pulled by the ref, everyone of them for cynical, take one for the team, stop them at all costs, hacks.

When was the last time you can think of a team having 3 cautioned/ sent off in the same game for cynical challenges?

Same old Jam Tarts- always cheating.
    I wish our players would do cynical things. We'd probably lose less goals and win more games.

The one when Allan was bursting in to the box and Buoben just tripped him. Was he just meant to let him run on and score?

Quote Originally Posted by B.H.F.C View Post
    I wish our players would do cynical things. We'd probably lose less goals and win more games.

The one when Allan was bursting in to the box and Buoben just tripped him. Was he just meant to let him run on and score?
    Apologies, not meant as a boo hoo hoo moan- the odd take one for the team challenge is fine, just thought it unusual so many in one game.

This thread is a bit desperate I have to say.

Testimonial Due Capt Mainwaring's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suburban Hibby View Post
    Apologies, not meant as a boo hoo hoo moan- the odd take one for the team challenge is fine, just thought it unusual so many in one game.
    Not pretty but these take outs are reflective of the win the Derby at all costs attitude that Hearts have and we have lacked over the years. It not all about nice passing football - it's about attitude and will to win ( whatever it takes)

Testimonial Due
    Three of their players committing fouls and getting booked = cheating? Whit?

You should have to pass a breathaliser before posting on Hibs.net in the evening after a game...

I thought we didn't let them bully us for once, we competed much better and looked far more willing.

But they will always be cheats and I don't mean just today. Horrible little grubby club.