hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbydad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know this rumour has been around for a while but I can assure you that the accounts are very clear and Hibs own East Mains I feel people should be very careful in what they allege lets deal in facts.
    I agree let's deal in facts but for many who do not have access to the accounts it would be good for the club to comment on this

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by WestStandMoaner View Post
    I agree let's deal in facts but for many who do not have access to the accounts it would be good for the club to comment on this
    The accounts are publicly available. In fact I believe there's a link to them on this very forum.

You can get them here at a quid a time...

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcprodorder?ft=1

You can see them here.........

http://www.hibs.net/forumdisplay.php?37-hibs-net-Vault

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Can anyone scan and copy one of these leaflets on here.

There was a " Hands on Hibs " action group around a few years ago but I thought that grouping had died out.

Sounds pretty desperate , foul stuff to me.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caversham Green View Post
    I am. It's absolute rubbish and I hope the ********s responsible for it get nowhere near ownership of our club.
    totally agree

Nonsense like that reaks of desperation and tells me they are not to be trusted.

First Team Breakthrough
    The question is asked by the auditors every year, but the truth is that the football club OWN the property, therefore they can't possibly RENT it as well.

And it's not a case of STF doing no wrong, it's a case of objecting to defamatory rubbish issued by halfwits.
    Hibernian Football Club does not solely own the stadium or East Mains. For someone that seems so sure of the accounts your missing vital points.

Ever wondered why confidentiality agreements had to be signed when the takeover groups were in talks regarding buy out.

First Team Breakthrough
    How can s.t.f. Be fleecing the club ,he owns the club,he would be stealing from himself.he puts money in ,then takes it back,if that is indeed the point.i never would nor could accuse s.t.f.of taking money out of the club,simply because I can't prove it.i was handed a card before the game,I read it then binned it complete nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post
    Hibernian Football Club does not solely own the stadium or East Mains. For someone that seems so sure of the accounts your missing vital points.

Ever wondered why confidentiality agreements had to be signed when the takeover groups were in talks regarding buy out.
    So who owns it/them?

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Shady View Post

Hibernian Football Club does own these properties and it does not pay rent to anyone for them.

Confidentiality agreements are standard business practice in negotiations of this nature.

I assume Cavendish they would be shown as assets in the accounts?

This is a regurgitation of the nonsense that came out years ago. Designed to try and undermine STF. Hands on Hibs should tell you who!

Quote Originally Posted by oregonhibby View Post
    I assume Cavendish they would be shown as assets in the accounts?

This is a regurgitation of the nonsense that came out years ago. Designed to try and undermine STF. Hands on Hibs should tell you who!
    They are indeed shown as assets in the balance sheet and aside from the securities for loans no encumbrances or co-ownership is disclosed. From my experience as an auditor I know KPMG will have examined ownership very closely.

But

Who's Cavendish?

Ah ha! Predictive spelling! Apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by oregonhibby View Post
    Ah ha! Predictive spelling! Apologies!
    Don't worry, I've been called worse.

Testimonial Due
    It's the old Hibernian FC/Hibernian holdings argument as shown by his post on the holyrood boxing facebook page.

First Team Breakthrough
    They are indeed shown as assets in the balance sheet and aside from the securities for loans no encumbrances or co-ownership is disclosed. From my experience as an auditor I know KPMG will have examined ownership very closely.

But

Who's Cavendish?
    You are totally right Caversham KPMG would never allow EM to be shown on balace sheet as an asset if it was not owned by Hibs. This raises great concerns in my mind re Kano's campaign. Again I say we must deal in facts not rumours and unfounded speculation

You are totally right Caversham KPMG would never allow EM to be shown on balace sheet as an asset if it was not owned by Hibs. This raises great concerns in my mind re Kano's campaign. Again I say we must deal in facts not rumours and unfounded speculation
    To be fair, I'm not convinced Paul Kane (never could call him Kano even as a player) is involved with this - I don't think he'd be that stupid.

This is nothing to so with anything linked to SDS or forever Hibernian. This is totally independent of anything else as far as I am concerned. Hands
    On Hibs have chosen this route whilst other have opted for different routes. The surveys etc are the best starting point to move to further discussions.

I am keen to see if any evidence re all this

First Team Breakthrough
    To be fair, I'm not convinced Paul Kane (never could call him Kano even as a player) is involved with this - I don't think he'd be that stupid.
    I would hope not Caversham but I did see him with documents and spealing to people outside the east as if he was part of the campaign

Left by mutual consent!
    Agreed but the fact is we are, as a football club, in a real mess. Winds of Change ? We were 12 minutes from being bottom or the championship. On a brighter note is was good to see Pat looking so well. Wonder why Jimmy O'rourke was not there. He was ill for a bit but feeling better i heard. Anyone met up with Jim lately ?

Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    Agreed but the fact is we are, as a football club, in a real mess. Winds of Change ? We were 12 minutes from being bottom or the championship. On a brighter note is was good to see Pat looking so well. Wonder why Jimmy O'rourke was not there. He was ill for a bit but feeling better i heard. Anyone met up with Jim lately ?
    We are in a mess but rubbish like these leaflets only serves to damage us more.

I would hope not Caversham but I did see him with documents and spealing to people outside the east as if he was part of the campaign
    That was paper copies of the SDS survey he was giving out to ask for feedback

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iain G View Post
    Judging by the phrasing and not particularly effective use of CAPITAL LETTERS it seems to be that vaguely delusional boxing gym bloke that "stormed" one of the fan sessions...
    Instead of slagging him off an internet site. Why don't you do it face to face and discuss things with him. He's a nice lad.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by DC_Hibs View Post
    It's the old Hibernian FC/Hibernian holdings argument as shown by his post on the holyrood boxing facebook page.
    I just went and read that, wow. What an idiot.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineOnLeith View Post
    I just went and read that, wow. What an idiot.
    He is not doing this to wear out old clothes. He is doing this because he believes our club is being run badly. Some of us may agree with his tactics, others not so but we all agree is we are in the poo up to out necks. Buck stops with Petrie.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by southsider View Post
    He is not doing this to wear out old clothes. He is doing this because he believes our club is being run badly. Some of us may agree with his tactics, others not so but we all agree is we are in the poo up to out necks. Buck stops with Petrie.
    His 'tactics' being to post sensationalist lies on the internet in the hope stupid people believe him?

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    It will be interesting to see if any response is given by the club or if they ignore. The comments re stadium sale and Straiton are the most concerning and somewhat surprising
    what comments are those?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineOnLeith View Post
    His 'tactics' being to post sensationalist lies on the internet in the hope stupid people believe him?
    Speak to them at next home game. Educate them and stupid people to

Quote Originally Posted by Weir7 View Post
    You obviously think you know more about this so why not try to educate the rest of us here. I'd be interested to hear why this stuff is true despite all evidence to the contrary.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Instead of slagging him off an internet site. Why don't you do it face to face and discuss things with him. He's a nice lad.
    You're going to have to up your game here because you're contributing nothing.