Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Name them.

Transparency is the why forward, methinks

2. Log in to remove the advert

Name them.
    Exactly what I'd like to see. It's just faceless, keyboard warrior stuff otherwise.

Unlikely to happen though, he's dropped the bombs for tonight.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Gogs, BuyHibs have failed to give out facts, and have evaded most questions posed to them. What makes you think fans want to work with them? I do not agree that working with them will make me change my view on them....
    To be honest Steven you probably know more about BuyHibs/HandsonHibs/Hibileaks than I do. Since I stepped back from WT last year and gave up my ST I've not had the time to remain involved in any supporter campaigns. I must be actually working for a living these days.

It's just that I logged on a couple of weeks back and read the following comments about the BuyHibs board. I also read their website and saw was who was involved. The comments below were directed at the same people by a small minority who appear to have been all over these threads like a rash with criticisms of the principals rather than the principles.

"Dishonest, flunky, lying, idiot, fantasist , liars, conman, EGO trip, duping, ex-casual, self-glorification, bunch of charlatans"

It's been the same sniping from this vindictive type of poster for years. If you go head to head with management you are in bed with the devil. If you volunteer to help your club you are naive or in league with management. If you volunteer by running a bus you are a mug who gets no thanks. If you do unpaid work at the Hibs club or by painting the steps you are angling for a 'blazer'. If you are a former player who speaks out about how the club is run you get slagged for your speech, clothes or intelligence. And if you volunteer for a supporter campaign you get your character assassinated online.

Guys like you are why I love the Hibs. The minority I speak out against who post these comments about good honourable individuals are people that should not be tolerated IMO.

Shouldn't we be asking Admin to monitor these posts instead of you?
    Fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    ...........I know all the questions these groups have been asked with no answers forthcoming, and their allegations that are quite simply absurd, which have not been backed up with one ounce of evidence.
    Gary - I haven't read their allegations but I can state categorically that none of my questions have been answered either. I've given up.

Off to pub!

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP View Post
    To be honest Steven you probably know more about BuyHibs/HandsonHibs/Hibileaks than I do. Since I stepped back from WT last year and gave up my ST I've not had the time to remain involved in any supporter campaigns. I must be actually working for a living these days.

It's just that I logged on a couple of weeks back and read the following comments about the BuyHibs board. I also read their website and saw was who was involved. The comments below were directed at the same people by a small minority who appear to have been all over these threads like a rash with criticisms of the principals rather than the principles.

"Dishonest, flunky, lying, idiot, fantasist , liars, conman, EGO trip, duping, ex-casual, self-glorification, bunch of charlatans"

It's been the same sniping from this vindictive type of poster for years. If you go head to head with management you are in bed with the devil. If you volunteer to help your club you are naive or in league with management. If you volunteer by running a bus you are a mug who gets no thanks. If you do unpaid work at the Hibs club or by painting the steps you are angling for a 'blazer'. If you are a former player who speaks out about how the club is run you get slagged for your speech, clothes or intelligence. And if you volunteer for a supporter campaign you get your character assassinated online.

Guys like you are why I love the Hibs. The minority I speak out against who post these comments about good honourable individuals are people that should not be tolerated IMO.

Gary - I haven't read their allegations but I can state categorically that none of my questions have been answered either. I've given up.

I suggest you do then, perhaps you will then come back with a different view. I also suggest you have a wee look at some of the threads that were started by the buyhibs members/committee. Read how they answered straight forward questions and again, come back here and tell us if you feel any different.

I wouldnt give any of them a penny of my money, i'm also not an admin on here or in cahoots with anyone at the club.

I want a new owner, but i'd stick with the current one 100% over any of this lot.

Coaching Staff
    It does mate. I'm thick skinned and don't give a flying fart about what folk troll about me online. But we have a tiny yet vocal minority who make personal attacks on volunteers engaged in supporter campaigns from behind their keyboards and then scream foul when fellow supporters stick up for them.

The reason why I'm not the only one starting to speak out about these bully boy tactics is because there are still some of us who believe that working together for club unity is the best way forward for us as a club.

Maybe one day soon some individual or organisation will invite all the keyboard assassins out from behind their phones, keyboards and PCs, put them in a room with all these groups and management and observe how they speak to each other face to face.

Hibs.Net could get together with the Supporters Association to make this happen. Each represents a sizeable constituency within the Hibernian support. That way we could get to hear the views of the silent majority instead of half a dozen posters who try and tell the rest of us what to think.
    Bizarre.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    It does mate. I'm thick skinned and don't give a flying fart about what folk troll about me online. But we have a tiny yet vocal minority who make personal attacks on volunteers engaged in supporter campaigns from behind their keyboards and then scream foul when fellow supporters stick up for them.
    I haven't been following this thread at all closely so I've genuinely missed all the arguments. Maybe I got lucky!

Any chance you could quote a few examples of the personal attacks so I can make my own mind up about all this?

Cheers.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Leithenhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Exactly what I'd like to see. It's just faceless, keyboard warrior stuff otherwise.

Unlikely to happen though, he's dropped the bombs for tonight.

Looks like you have this covered, PB

Fixed that for you

Off to pub!
    Good for you.
    I PM,d you about Sibley and you thanked me for the info yet it appears are still in denial.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Just f***ing name them Gogs and stop beating around the bush, you obviously no them so put there names up or just give it a rest with some of the pish, they won't be offended if they are named so let everyone else on .net know who we are dealing with here in case they( admins & others) are in cahoots with the club, because i would be pretty pissed of if that was the case, so name them and get it done if it is true.

George
    Timmy
    Anne
    Julian
    Dick
    CWG
    You'll need to narrow the field down

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    Read the last few pages and got no ****ing clue whats going on

Read HOH tweets and facebook stuff and I really really do not want these people anywhere near my club.

Buyhibs haven't said anything for me to read as far as I can see??

Hoping Leanne gives us a credible alternative at AGM

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Just f***ing name them Gogs and stop beating around the bush, you obviously no them so put there names up or just give it a rest with some of the pish, they won't be offended if they are named so let everyone else on .net know who we are dealing with here in case they( admins & others) are in cahoots with the club, because i would be pretty pissed of if that was the case, so name them and get it done if it is true.
    Agreed. What Gogs is doing right now is no better than the "agent of the board" mince thrown at anyone that questions HoH or BuyHibs.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    I can 100% assure you no admins are in cahoots with the club, anyone who has an official role at ER will not be asked to be an admin on here and if any of the current admin team took on a role at ER they would have to step down. Of course we have a level of communication with the club for certain things: player sponsorship, donations for youth development or equipment, the setting up of the OfficialHFC account (Ha!) and other bits and bobs. Probably no more than some of the bigger supporters clubs have. It's been stressed a million times but I'm sure it will be needed a million times more: hibs.net has no editorial policy, within the parameters of the law and general decency people can post what they like. Hibernian FC have absolutely no say, control or veto over what is posted on here.

To address a few other points, specifically 1 or 2 raised by Gogs. I was first made aware of BuyHibs about 2 to 3 months before they launched. I was contacted, the proposals were explained (at the time I was tentatively supportive) and I was asked not to make this info public, a request I respected. I was approached again a few days befote launch by 2 people involved and asked to give the other admins a 'heads up' about the launch and also facilitate the setting up of an official BuyHibs accounts, something that was done. One of the people who I was on contact with had been instrumental in setting up the SDS survey BuyHibs put so much weight on. He may well have started that survey as an independent fan, as Gogs and he claims, but he was heavily involved with BuyHibs (named as a director on their website no less) whilst still being touted as an 'independent fan'. Bit deceitful no?

I have little inclination as to who the 'right wing capitalist' or the 'cousin of Rod Petrie' are but I've a pretty good idea which admins his jibe were aimed at. All I will say is our suspiscions were not without foundation. There have been several requests now that all these shady bullies, dubious characters and agents of the board be named but so far nothing has been forthcoming. This is the tactics of a coward imo. We have seen several posts alternating between here and the Bounce with pretty scathing allegations and bordering on character assasination yet when asked to take it a step further and actually name the individuals or provide evidence? Nothing. Pathetic, cowardly and the worst kind of trolling. It's my opinion that this is being done deliberately and ultimately succeasfully as it is causing division and conflict, something the poster claims to want to avoid, go figure. I've genuinely no idea what the agenda is but my gut instinct is when you stretch the truth constantly and twist everything to suit your own ends then you have to keep doing it to continue to justify a position and stance, even when that seems in conflict with previously held positions.

Finally apologies to Silver for this rant quoting his post, I'm aware you weren't really questioning the admins integrity.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

I have little inclination as to who the 'right wing capitalist' or the 'cousin of Rod Petrie' are but I've a pretty good idea which admins his jibe were aimed at.
    I'm so glad I've not had the energy to follow this saga.

What's the relevance of the "right wing capitalist" comment?

I remember the SWP used to try to "out-left" everyone else in the Labour movement. As a result, they were able to call anyone who disagreed with their mad cap ideas a "right winger".

(I actually remember an SWP banner which made me laugh during a pay dispute in the 80's which said "Don't sell out over Pay". Surely the whole point of the strike was to sell out?)

Who could we describe as a "left-wing capitalist"? I'm not sure if Oxymoron is the correct descriptor for that phrase, but I thought the word was at least partly appropriate.

From what little I've read, it seems that some people are playing the blame game because their half baked plans have been seen for what they are.

If I was a hibs.net admin, I'd close this thread and ignore the jibes.

I'm Rod Petrie's cousin, by the way. And so is my wife.
    Last edited by Hibbyradge; 19-12-2014 at 07:59 AM.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    And I think I'm the right wing capitalist.

I've got my pension pot invested in the stockmarket, and when I played football they kept giving me the number 7 shirt .

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    And I think I'm the right wing capitalist.

I've got my pension pot invested in the stockmarket, and when I played football they kept giving me the number 7 shirt .
    Hibernian FC, we're the capitalists....

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Think I have sussed Petries' Cousin.

As we also have a right wing capitalist, it would be handy if it was him as it keeps the divide and rule theme going along nicely

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    From what little I've read, it seems that some people are playing the blame game because their half baked plans have been seen for what they are.
    IMO that is exactly what has happened. Pretty distasteful and unnecessary.

I suppose one thing about those who adopt the scattergun approach, when blaming others, is that they falsely believe it deflects from their own behaviour.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    I suppose one thing about those who adopt the scattergun approach, when blaming others, is that they falsely believe it deflects from their own behaviour.
    Agree.

They have failed to answer questions and then they have taken that a stage further by raising some fears and making accusations which haven't been backed up.

As a result people will keep questioning and pushing for answers. They can't answer so instead they are retreating to suggestions that the questioning is actually abuse or people working to some agenda.

It illustrates the feeling around the launch that actually these guys were not equipped with the skills and experience to carry this off. That is very much showing in their firstly amateur and now petulant approach.

What RIP is up to, when he was pretty much against their plan in the first place, I've no idea, his taking this personally on behalf of everyone just suggests a bit of a need for this to be all about him. He hasn't stuck around long enough on each thread to deal with it. In any case he's quite clear that we all have these opinions just because we fall into some sort of explainable category that has nothing to do with any failings of BuyHibs. Anyway, I always avoid the point apparantly so maybe I've just missed whatever point he was making for that reason.

A good suggestion might be that we just close this down and don't bother discussing it any more because as it stands it's dead and there is absolutely no chance of it happening. The ongoing chatter around it is just turning into a reason for fans to be split when we could really do with being together just now. We're giving it more publicity than in the scheme of things this is warranting.
    Last edited by Andy74; 19-12-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Blog Entries
    A good suggestion might be that we just close this down and don't bother discussing it any more because as it stands it's dead and there is absolutely no chance of it happening. The ongoing chatter around it is just turning into a reason for fans to be split when we could really do with being together just now. We're giving it more publicity than in the scheme of things this is warranting.
    At last. a post/suggestion on this thread with which I can agree!!
    Last edited by Mikey; 19-12-2014 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Fixed quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    [B]

At last. a post/suggestion on this thread with which I can agree!!
    Classic theft of intellectual property!

Typical Taliban.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post

If I was a hibs.net admin, I'd close this thread and ignore the jibes.