hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't bother

Don't bother

Memo to Leeanne don't bother setting up any into the future discussions because they are all worthless until your employers are able to give evidence of their serious intent to return the club to where it should be the rest is just rubbish and the fans know it so do us all a favour and do what the rest of the Hibs board do and distance yourself from these horrible people.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member bawheid's Avatar
    That's a long sentence.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ian omand View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Memo to Leeanne don't bother setting up any into the future discussions because they are all worthless until your employers are able to give evidence of their serious intent to return the club to where it should be the rest is just rubbish and the fans know it so do us all a favour and do what the rest of the Hibs board do and distance yourself from these horrible people.
    Drivel................................next!

QUOTE=bawheid;4138838]That's a long sentence.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    Long winded maybe but it's a valid point IMO. Our board are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by bawheid View Post
    That's a long sentence.
    Not at a pc so my contribution not what I would have liked full stop however BH my thoughts on the subject remain full stop.

How many of our board played today?

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Proportionally Freddie who's got more idiots the hibs board or the hibs net bored.......it's a tough one but I know where I'm leaning towards.

incidentally I notice when we lose or do bad the old board or petrie comments start coming back in abundance, it's like our version of the 5 1 comfort blanket they lot have over the road. Tiresome to say the least but not saying some points are not valid just sick of reading the same stuff tbh.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    He's been at it all night.

Not at a pc so my contribution not what I would have liked full stop however BH my thoughts on the subject remain full stop.
    Are you reeking?

Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    He's been at it all night.

I don't doubt it, same old ****** regurgitated after every bad result.

Quote Originally Posted by SloopJB View Post
    The appointment of Leeanne is evidence of serious intent.

Hibernian FC is more like a tanker than a pedalo. Steering it in the right direction is quite a task.

We got beat today but there were good performances on that pitch today, good signs that a different approach is being used.
    Looking at the positives doesn't take away the hurt of being beaten .... again. But getting beat again doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge the positives.

I wish we could win every game we play but the reality is , wishing isn't going to work.
    Steering it in the right direction is a fairly easy task providing you have a decent captain and a good helmsman

Quote Originally Posted by SloopJB View Post
    We got beat today but there were good performances on that pitch today, good signs that a different approach is being used.
    Looking at the positives doesn't take away the hurt of being beaten .... again. But getting beat again doesn't mean we shouldn't acknowledge the positives.

I wish we could win every game we play but the reality is , wishing isn't going to work.
    Its not a dig at you but looking at the positives isn't gonna help us.You are right about some good preformances today, from the falkirk players.I mean this is the best way but i was inpressed by the black gentleman in the falkirk team, i assume he was the dm for them(did not get his number of his shirt)
    time and time again we fail to defend properly, again why is little or nothing being done about this?
    I dunno about many other posters but recently everytime a team goes on the attack against us, weather its open play, a corner a free kick i worry big time,.why?
    imo we are pretty suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    Are you reeking?

No. I am not but I think you may have missed the point

What if the board are giving LD exactly the backing and free rein that she was promised - are they still idiots?

The club's been restructured from top to bottom over the summer. Everybody wanted change and LD's being left to do her thing. What's the point in harping on about the board.

Hibs will have (at least) the third biggest player budget this season. Apart from spending money we don't have, what more can the board do?

That could be construed as an accurate description of your average season ticket holders assessment of his teams performance today.at ER

Unfortunately I may add

Quote Originally Posted by scuttle View Post
    Steering it in the right direction is a fairly easy task providing you have a decent captain and a good helmsman
    Especially when you have an Admiral on your team

No. I am not but I think you may have missed the point
    It was bloody hard trying to decipher your message to get to the point to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by SMAXXA View Post
    Proportionally Freddie who's got more idiots the hibs board or the hibs net bored.......it's a tough one but I know where I'm leaning towards.

incidentally I notice when we lose or do bad the old board or petrie comments start coming back in abundance, it's like our version of the 5 1 comfort blanket they lot have over the road. Tiresome to say the least but not saying some points are not valid just sick of reading the same stuff tbh.
    I can see where your coming from. For me win lose or draw Petrie should have walked. Another thing I think mate the board haven't backed what they said at the start of the season. Stubbs will need about 6 players to win the league. 3 or 4 to finish top 2 and 1 very good striker top 4. I think the board see just making play offs a success and we may be lucky to make that with this very thin squad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What if the board are giving LD exactly the backing and free rein that she was promised - are they still idiots?

The club's been restructured from top to bottom over the summer. Everybody wanted change and LD's being left to do her thing. What's the point in harping on about the board.

Hibs will have (at least) the third biggest player budget this season. Apart from spending money we don't have, what more can the board do?
    You are missing my point.. Why have we no money?? Because we appointed failures in the past who we are still paying off. We have blown so much money on sackings because they weren't the right men in the first place.

I'll back LD but it's time Farmer dipped into his pocket because he DOES have money!! Oh wait.... He doesn't give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by MehHFC View Post
    It was bloody hard trying to decipher your message to get to the point to be fair.

Most people seemed to cope but my apologies anyway fullstop.

@hibs.net private member
    Most people seemed to cope but my apologies anyway fullstop.
    Why are you saying "full stop" then following it with an actual full stop?

How many of our board played today?
    Really? You are actually coming out with this? Who employed the management team who signed them this lot?

You are missing my point.. Why have we no money?? Because we appointed failures in the past who we are still paying off. We have blown so much money on sackings because they weren't the right men in the first place.

I'll back LD but it's time Farmer dipped into his pocket because he DOES have money!! Oh wait.... He doesn't give a ****.

I'd be very surprised if he hasn't already done so - we'll see when the accounts are published (or maybe those of this season).

Really? You are actually coming out with this? Who employed the management team who signed them this lot?
    Yes really, while you're actually coming out with your rubbish , why not!

Enough of that "who employed who" crap it's becoming so ****** tedious. The manager they employed was well received by most, he's signed some players and brought some improvement to the team, today could just have easily have been a win if we had converted those chances and the new players looked decent. We're Hibs we're mediocre, it's going to take a new manager a bit of time to make us anything other than that, it's time folk got used to it instead of bleeting about the board every minute. The same old folk crying every time it doesn't go for us, and spouting the same old drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyhibs1983 View Post
    Its not a dig at you but looking at the positives isn't gonna help us.You are right about some good preformances today, from the falkirk players.I mean this is the best way but i was inpressed by the black gentleman in the falkirk team, i assume he was the dm for them(did not get his number of his shirt)
    time and time again we fail to defend properly, again why is little or nothing being done about this?
    I dunno about many other posters but recently everytime a team goes on the attack against us, weather its open play, a corner a free kick i worry big time,.why?
    imo we are pretty suspect.
    If we are not looking for the positives then what is the point in supporting Hibs?

The same people who realised, before relegation, that things had to be changed and appointed LD for this reason.

Yes really, while you're actually coming out with your rubbish , why not!

Enough of that "who employed who" crap it's becoming so ****** tedious. The manager they employed was well received by most, he's signed some players and brought some improvement to the team, today could just have easily have been a win if we had converted those chances and the new players looked decent. We're Hibs we're mediocre, it's going to take a new manager a bit of time to make us anything other than that, it's time folk got used to it instead of bleeting about the board every minute. The same old folk crying every time it doesn't go for us, and spouting the same old drivel.
    Sorry for still feeling strongly that we are being misguided again this season. No matter how many fan meetings we have it's the same story on the pitch. I feel for Stubbs I really do. He's trying to change how we play and the players (some) sent good enough and whether the support was happy or not at previous appointments it's there job to get the right man not the most popular.

You also think folk like myself should just forget the past 8 years of ***** and forget we are playing Championship football. One good or bad result doesn't stop me wanting Petrie gone along with Farmer. Hibs are not mediocre Hibs are rotten and heading down a route were 2 seasons on this league could hurt us hugely. Now whether you choose to ignore this fact that's fine, if you still back this board again that's fine.

Personally it's the soft approach taken to this board that makes them think they are untouchable. Just because they brought in LD doesn't make everything fine again.

The same people who realised, before relegation, that things had to be changed and appointed LD for this reason.
    To little to late. Look at our attendances Peevemor! Under 10k today. This board are still doing more harm than good.

Sorry for still feeling strongly that we are being misguided again this season. No matter how many fan meetings we have it's the same story on the pitch. I feel for Stubbs I really do. He's trying to change how we play and the players (some) sent good enough and whether the support was happy or not at previous appointments it's there job to get the right man not the most popular.

You also think folk like myself should just forget the past 8 years of ***** and forget we are playing Championship football. One good or bad result doesn't stop me wanting Petrie gone along with Farmer. Hibs are not mediocre Hibs are rotten and heading down a route were 2 seasons on this league could hurt us hugely. Now whether you choose to ignore this fact that's fine, if you still back this board again that's fine.

Personally it's the soft approach taken to this board that makes them think they are untouchable. Just because they brought in LD doesn't make everything fine again.

You've got your views, I've got mine, I'll leave it at that and admit I did rant a bit about your post. Cheers.