hibs.net Messageboard

East Lothian Bus

Question, can someone from the branch pm, just looking for a bit information on availability and stops for this season. Cheers in advance.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S.sct View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Question, can someone from the branch pm, just looking for a bit information on availability and stops for this season. Cheers in advance.
    No need to pm mate.

Stops are Haddington, Macmerry and Tranent. For home games it is an hour from kick off we leave Tranent, 70 minutes from Macmerry and 85 from Haddington.

For away games we generally stop at Dreghorn.

Not related to the exact branch mentioned, but I remember in the 'olden days' there was a section in the Evening News every Friday detailing all the Supporters Buses running that weekend, with stops, times, etc.

In our Digital World, it would be great if somebody could put something similar Online and allow all the branches to advertise there. Maybe even the club could give the link in the Match Programme.

Any volunteers?

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    No need to pm mate.

Stops are Haddington, Macmerry and Tranent. For home games it is an hour from kick off we leave Tranent, 70 minutes from Macmerry and 85 from Haddington.

Cheers buddy

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    No need to pm mate.

Bit of a pain when you reside in Dunbar. If I have to drive to Haddington , may as well just go the whole way by car.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck Stanton View Post
    Bit of a pain when you reside in Dunbar. If I have to drive to Haddington , may as well just go the whole way by car.
    A few years ago we used Eves which would have been ideal for you, unfortunately they priced us out the game.

@hibs.net private member
    Did you used to run from Pencaitland too at one point? Just moved out there and will hopefully make use of your services every now and again - will have to get the wifey to drop my in Macmerry!

Posh...we have only just stopped going to Pencaitland because the few who did live there tended to pop down to Tranent for a pre match pint. I hope to see you on the bus soon. Make yourself known please. We also have a facebook page which a good place for info.