hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Heckling heffernan

To guy constantly barraging heffernan from the 5th minute well done your constant abuse must have done the team wonders for confidence, admit it you were pleased when he missed that chance in the second half.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Stuarty27's Avatar
    He was very very poor and looked unfit.

Should of been given the hook much earlier.

Few behind me seemed deeperate for us to lose as well.

Screaming abuse because we kept the ball in the corner for the last 2 or 3 minutes. Nipped away all game about 'tippy tappy pish' and my personal favourite called our Morroccan striker a '****ing Bengali'.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuarty27 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He was very very poor and looked unfit.

Should of been given the hook much earlier.
    We won and Heff got valuable game time to help him get fit. What's the problem?

@hibs.net private member
    Lots of new people around us most were supporting the team

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post

Screaming abuse because we kept the ball in the corner for the last 2 or 3 minutes. Nipped away all game about 'tippy tappy pish' and my personal favourite called our Morroccan striker a '****ing Bengali'.

There was was a guy screaming for Craig to take the corner quickly in the last minute, see out the game ,first game of the season always about getting 3 points on the board

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by percy veer View Post
    To guy constantly barraging heffernan from the 5th minute well done your constant abuse must have done the team wonders for confidence, admit it you were pleased when he missed that chance in the second half.

Instead of bleating about it on here , why didn't you ask him if he was pleased ??

I thought you were a Boxer, couldn't you just sort them out?

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Not condoning the abuse but Heffernan was miles off the pace today, we were screaming out for him to be replaced by Cummings a lot earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    Instead of bleating about it on here , why didn't you ask him if he was pleased ??

I prefer to bleat

@hibs.net private member
    On the flip side he took up a great position on two occassions when he should have been given the ball. He needs game time.

@hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PISTOL1875 View Post
    So it's bleating if folk on come on here to talk about some of the erseholes in our support instead of confronting them and potentially getting a smack in the mouth. Good.

I prefer to bleat

I'd stay well clear of Pittodrie, if I were you.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Holy **** there is always a thread about how bad our fans are.. Ffs just accept that in a crowd of 9330 chances are people will see things differently and react differently to urself.. I have moved from the east to west lower and to be perfectly honest i have really enjoyed the united game and livi game in there, pleasantly surprised!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    So it's bleating if folk on come on here to talk about some of the erseholes in our support instead of confronting them and potentially getting a smack in the mouth. Good.
    Obviously too busy frothing at the mouth over a half fit heffernan getting valuable game time in his comeback from injury, whilst also giving Cummings a rest on his comeback

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!

Had 2-3 a******* in front of me as well today. Nearly every Hibs player on the pitch and Alan Stubbs got some abuse thrown at them by the idiots. Even Scott Allan who didn't even play today got some abuse!

Just got a feeling this will never stop unfortunately, even if we were to play like Barcelona. Their will still be some football expert hardmen in the stands hurling and screaming abuse for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    Holy **** there is always a thread about how bad our fans are.. Ffs just accept that in a crowd of 9330 chances are people will see things differently and react differently to urself.. I have moved from the east to west lower and to be perfectly honest i have really enjoyed the united game and livi game in there, pleasantly surprised!

Really enjoyed the game aswell, good atmosphere but when you hear this constantly it does get tiring

Really enjoyed the game aswell, good atmosphere but when you hear this constantly it does get tiring
    I'd agree with this. On the whole the atmosphere was great but the idiots are really tiresome and it's constant.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Where i sat in the East, people constantly arguing with each other, again its a game of football attended by thousands, u are gonna get roasters and our support is just the same as any other.. Im just surprised that people still plonk thread after thread on .net to complain about it

First Team Breakthrough
    Need goals from the midfield this season. If Craig is on set pieces I predict he will be top scorer.

Where i sat in the East, people constantly arguing with each other, again its a game of football attended by thousands, u are gonna get roasters and our support is just the same as any other.. Im just surprised that people still plonk thread after thread on .net to complain about it

I suppose ill ill just stick to posting asking if a cash gate is available

There was was a guy screaming for Craig to take the corner quickly in the last minute, see out the game ,first game of the season always about getting 3 points on the board
    Guy next to me didn't like all this time wasting to see out the last three minutes. Kept telling him that's what the opposition would do and it's in our interest to do likewise. Previous seasons we would have taken the corner which would be cleared resulting in the ball landing in the Hibs net.

Not great today but we won it and that's the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Guy next to me didn't like all this time wasting to see out the last three minutes. Kept telling him that's what the opposition would do and it's in our interest to do likewise. Previous seasons we would have taken the corner which would be cleared resulting in the ball landing in the Hibs net.

Not great today but we won it and that's the most important thing.
    I think it's the first time I've seen Hibs try to keep the ball in the corner to see out a game AND actually manage it!
    Last edited by Sas_The_Hibby; 09-08-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: An I for an i......

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    Had 2-3 a******* in front of me as well today. Nearly every Hibs player on the pitch and Alan Stubbs got some abuse thrown at them by the idiots. Even Scott Allan who didn't even play today got some abuse!

Just got a feeling this will never stop unfortunately, even if we were to play like Barcelona. Their will still be some football expert hardmen in the stands hurling and screaming abuse for the sake of it.
    Come sit in the East, the only thing i heard from the folk around me was backing for the team today.

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Lethe crowd around me were by and large very supportive today. I heard very few grumbles.
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    Come sit in the East, the only thing i heard from the folk around me was backing for the team today.

Might do.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    Lethe crowd around me were by and large very supportive today. I heard very few grumbles.
    Is that the river that runs through Leith.

Blog Entries
    We have a more civilised level of moaning - more humour based.....

@hibs.net private member TrinityHibs's Avatar
    I sit in the west lower near the dug out and we have a few guys who have strong opinions. There was very little negativity today.

Left by mutual consent!
    Remember Heffernan wont be 100% fit because of the injury he had. It'll take a couple of games for him to get back to normal.

Feed the Heff.