hibs.net Messageboard

Real Madrid v Barca

Am in Madrid on October 26th. The day of El Clasico. Anyone ever had luck trying to get tickets for this? I know it must be near impossible but I like a challenge. Of course I would not pay silly money but would be willing to stretch out a little. Is there touts outside the ground for this type of game?

Any info would be appreciated.
    Cheers.
    CB

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Am in Madrid on October 26th. The day of El Clasico. Anyone ever had luck trying to get tickets for this? I know it must be near impossible but I like a challenge. Of course I would not pay silly money but would be willing to stretch out a little. Is there touts outside the ground for this type of game?

Cheers.
    CB
    I got tickets off viagogo £160 and collected them day before the match from a Holiday Inn opposite the stadium.

A friend of mine said to avoid the touts at all costs as they are mostly counterfeit jobs.

Promising Youngster merritthibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_NO3 View Post

Cheers.
    CB
    Got 2 tickets the day of the game about 4hrs before kick off! They were on viagogo and cost the rrp of 90€! Picked them up from the stadium ticket office! Pretty high up but still amazing! Wouldnt trust the street sellers

First Team Breakthrough
    Was there a couple off years ago done the stadium tour day before touts outside at exits.
    You don't have to do the tour just find where the exit is you will see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jpdhfc View Post
    Was there a couple off years ago done the stadium tour day before touts outside at exits.
    You don't have to do the tour just find where the exit is you will see them.
    The exit for the tours is through the club shop, so easy enough to find

First Team Breakthrough Frank Moon's Avatar
    If you want to do it in style the Realmadrid.com and look for the VIP tickets which are essentially Hospitality tickets which vary in cost dependant on the restaurant or Bar its in. Will cost though!

Left by mutual consent!
    Viagogo is the best bet ...

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Look about online, quite a lot of companies do package deals for the game each year. Flights, hotel and tickets. Easy enough to get. Avoid the touts though

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAsHellas View Post
    A friend of mine said to avoid the touts at all costs as they are mostly counterfeit jobs.
    Your defo taking a risk buying from touts over there. Not something I'd advice.

Cheers guys. Might check Viagogo nearer the time. They are currently at 300 quid. Dont fancy that.

Tickets are available for all la Liga games best bet is online via Real Madrid dot com look for tickets sales or if your n Madrid a few days before you walk up and buy tickets . Which I ve done n the past :)

Quote Originally Posted by CalgaryHibs View Post
    Tickets are available for all la Liga games best bet is online via Real Madrid dot com look for tickets sales or if your n Madrid a few days before you walk up and buy tickets . Which I ve done n the past :)
    For games against barca though?