hibs.net Messageboard

 

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511

    Conte leaves Juventus!

    Antonio Conte has had his contract terminated by mutual consent. Very strange decision.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Coaching Staff hfc rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,403
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RD4138MU
    Must be eyeing up the Italian National team job.

  4. #3
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Rosewell
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,201
    Butcher lined up I hear.

  5. #4
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Must be eyeing up the Italian National team job.
    Im sure he said before he would combine the 2 jobs.

  6. #5
    Coaching Staff hfc rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,403
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RD4138MU
    Maybe felt it's time for a new challenge as he's achieved what he wanted to achieve at Juve and nothing there for him to prove. Bit like Lennon at Celtic.

  7. #6
    Frustrated at selling there best player to man utd?

  8. #7
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    19,740
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Antonio Conte has had his contract terminated by mutual consent. Very strange decision.
    Seen that on your Facebook. Thought it was a strange one myself!

  9. #8
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Leitherhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Frustrated at selling there best player to man utd?
    They aint sold Vidal yet though.

  10. #9
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Seen that on your Facebook. Thought it was a strange one myself!
    No a happy boy Fredster, you got any Italian contacts to get the gossip from 😂

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They aint sold Vidal yet though.
    Respected MEN journalist says fee has been agreed. That may be enough for him to walk.

  12. #11
    @hibs.net private member Thecat23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    19,740
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No a happy boy Fredster, you got any Italian contacts to get the gossip from 😂
    Aye mate..... Boy in bar Napoli is a big fan I'll ask him ;D

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,414
    He said he was "fed up winning all the time and the pressure". Wants a new challenge

  14. #13
    @hibs.net private member Hiber-nation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Musselburgh
    Age
    61
    Posts
    14,764
    Massimiliano Allegri (ex AC Milan) appointed.

  15. #14
    Coaching Staff hfc rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,403
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RD4138MU
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Massimiliano Allegri (ex AC Milan) appointed.


    That's an absolute crazy appointment by the Juve board. Don't think the Juve fans will be particularly pleased with this appointment.

  16. #15
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    shocker of an appointment, should have tried to get the fiorentina manager.
    He liked to play a similar style to Conte, Allegri

  17. #16
    Coaching Staff MWHIBBIES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    9,625
    Juventus will regret this big time, they have a first 11 that could seriously compete this season but selling Vidal/Pogba and Conte leaving as a result will set them back years IMO.

  18. #17
    'S' Form Django's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    27
    Best of luck Amadou

  19. #18
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Juventus will regret this big time, they have a first 11 that could seriously compete this season but selling Vidal/Pogba and Conte leaving as a result will set them back years IMO.
    just read on sky sports that Juve have said they have no intention of selling Vidal and have no met with any club regarding this

  20. #19
    Coaching Staff MWHIBBIES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    9,625
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just read on sky sports that Juve have said they have no intention of selling Vidal and have no met with any club regarding this
    Maybe because they lost out on Iturbe who signed for Roma then? Something made Conte unhappy enough with the board/owner to leave.

  21. #20
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe because they lost out on Iturbe who signed for Roma then? Something made Conte unhappy enough with the board/owner to leave.
    Aye maybe mate. Like you say something made him unhappy

  22. #21
    Coaching Staff hfc rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    8,403
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: RD4138MU
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    just read on sky sports that Juve have said they have no intention of selling Vidal and have no met with any club regarding this
    I just think this isn't finished regarding Vidal even if Utd were to make an offer after the 750M Adidas deal they signed two days ago.

    Marroti said it at the new managers press conference, a manager none of the fans wanted after replacing a very successful one in Conte. Imagine him saying right away they are looking to sell the best player in the league? It wouldn't end well and their be an uproar in Turin, that's for sure.

  23. #22
    Left by mutual consent!
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Ediburgh
    Age
    48
    Posts
    1,415
    Quote Originally Posted by db03 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They aint sold Vidal yet though.
    They Wil Sassoon though

  24. #23
    First Team Regular db03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Age
    36
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by hfc rd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just think this isn't finished regarding Vidal even if Utd were to make an offer after the 750M Adidas deal they signed two days ago.

    Marroti said it at the new managers press conference, a manager none of the fans wanted after replacing a very successful one in Conte. Imagine him saying right away they are looking to sell the best player in the league? It wouldn't end well and their be an uproar in Turin, that's for sure.
    Very true, time will tell I suppose.

  25. #24
    Bit off topic bit does anyone know the upcoming seria a fixtures are released?

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by nribs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They Wil Sassoon though
    Reminds me of the Irish guy that did the shampoo adverts....
    Tim O'Tei I think his name was...

  27. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by adhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bit off topic bit does anyone know the upcoming seria a fixtures are released?
    A week on Monday mate

  28. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by neil_coby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A week on Monday mate
    cheers

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved