hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hibs transfer and rumours facebook page

Chances are a few of you are already on it, I got invited to it and First thoughts were that it would just be a heap of stupid rumours that someone dreamed up in their living room but it's surprised me..

Been spot in with everything clearly has some reliable sources at the club

Been uploading pics of the players arriving at east mains for training and even few snapshots of training with AS

The page even rallied together and now sponsor AS for away matches.

Page has grown pretty rapidly so if your not already a friend and have Facebook check it out.

And if your looking in Andy

Good work mate!

2. Log in to remove the advert

That the guy who leaked the team on twitter the day before the Derby?
    No thanks.

I can't find it on FB - have you got a link to the page please??

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by crieffhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chances are a few of you are already on it, I got invited to it and First thoughts were that it would just be a heap of stupid rumours that someone dreamed up in their living room but it's surprised me..

Been uploading pics of the players arriving at east mains for training and even few snapshots of training with AS

Page has grown pretty rapidly so if your not already a friend and have Facebook check it out.

Good work mate!
    Why would he want to be hanging about near East mains si he can take pics of training. Tweeting coaches saying your puttibgbon a good session.

Strange behaviour for me

@hibs.net private member CallumLaidlaw's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Cal_hibby
    Quote Originally Posted by Weir7 View Post
    Why would he want to be hanging about near East mains si he can take pics of training. Tweeting coaches saying your puttibgbon a good session.

Strange behaviour for me
    His house backs on to it.

Same guy who said zemmama was re signing and put up a fake medical appointment letter lol he talks utter *****

Good work mate!
    Almost everything is copied from here and other sites. It's pi$$ poor.

Quote Originally Posted by CallumLaidlaw View Post
    His house backs on to it.
    No house backs on to it

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    No house backs on to it
    Maybe he lives in a tree house

First Team Regular Billy McKirdy's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N?A Wii Code: N?A

Good work mate!
    Agree with you, it seems a well run page, I don't understand the dismissive attitude of some on here, admittedly there are some piss poor fan pages out there but this one seems alright, surely room for us all online.

A lot of pish is posted on here, the bounce, twitter and Facebook. Can't get them all right.

Quote Originally Posted by we are hibs View Post
    Same guy who said zemmama was re signing and put up a fake medical appointment letter lol he talks utter *****
    Also said several players had left on that day after relegation. Players that are still there including Stevenson and Craig off the top of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Also said several players had left on that day after relegation. Players that are still there including Stevenson and Craig off the top of my head.
    Heffernan too!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    He said they had been told they can find other clubs. That was by butcher, and there's several people on here that's said that was indeed the case

He said they had been told they can find other clubs. That was by butcher, and there's several people on here that's said that was indeed the case
    He said they were gone on twitter.

Thumbs Up hibs transfers and rumours page

Quote Originally Posted by Marinehibby View Post
    Agree with you, it seems a well run page, I don't understand the dismissive attitude of some on here, admittedly there are some piss poor fan pages out there but this one seems alright, surely room for us all online.
    Its a refreshingly positive page.
    Nothing wrong with positivity, is there? GGTTH!!

First Team Regular Billy McKirdy's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: N?A Wii Code: N?A
    Quote Originally Posted by jax67 View Post
    Its a refreshingly positive page.
    Nothing wrong with positivity, is there? GGTTH!!
    Sadly lacking on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by oconnors_strip View Post
    No house backs on to it
    two house are right next to it, one of them next to the site entrance and one in the grounds of the site just before you turn right to the gates of Hibs part of the site. Might live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinehibby View Post
    Sadly lacking on this thread.
    Sadly lacking on this forum in general.

Gamer IDs

Hibs transfer and rumours facebook page

At the end of the day, rumours are rumours, and at this time of the season there are plenty of them. To be fair to the guy he's given a few names before if seen them mentioned anywhere else, such as Danny Haynes and Duncan Watmore in the last window - certainly not names that could have been guessed.
    As said above, it's a pretty positive group, and the pics of the players training etc is good for the fans to see. Butcher used to let him right up to the training pitch to watch at times.
    The group have also raised over £400 in 2 days to sponsor Alan Stubbs away kit.

There's now over 2500 people in the group too so a decent size.

I think it's healthy that there's plenty places for us fans to read and chat about our club. I check Hibs.net constantly throughout the day, and it's nice seeing lots of Hibs chat on my Facebook feed now too thanks to that group and also another one called HibsPaige.

Not sure why anyone wants to have a dig at these other groups. As social media grows, these are the types of things that will pop up

At the end of the day, rumours are rumours, and at this time of the season there are plenty of them. To be fair to the guy he's given a few names before if seen them mentioned anywhere else, such as Danny Haynes and Duncan Watmore in the last window - certainly not names that could have been guessed.
    As said above, it's a pretty positive group, and the pics of the players training etc is good for the fans to see. Butcher used to let him right up to the training pitch to watch at times.

I think it's healthy that there's plenty places for us fans to read and chat about our club. I check Hibs.net constantly throughout the day, and it's nice seeing lots of Hibs chat on my Facebook feed now too thanks to that group and also another one called HibsPaige.

Not sure why anyone wants to have a dig at these other groups. As social media grows, these are the types of things that will pop up
    Well said

spot on!

I'm all for fans meeting all over the web. But if you are going to hang about east mains watching training and how the team is being set up for the weekend don't then tip off the yams the team 24 hours before kick off.

Think he gets 90% of his info from here or AgentScotland

@hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar

This 100% . Maybe its too positive for some on here .

Ggtth

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    That the guy who leaked the team on twitter the day before the Derby?
    No thanks.
    Haha what a load of nonsense, as if TB told him what the team was lol

Andy Gillies runs the page around his full time real job and it's a really well run fans page which is fun and steers away from down trodden glass half full fans like your good self.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserclem View Post
    Haha what a load of nonsense, as if TB told him what the team was lol

Andy Gillies runs the page around his full time real job and it's a really well run fans page which is fun and steers away from down trodden glass half full fans like your good self.
    hibs.net out Andy Gillies in.

Well said!

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    He also asks posters to respect others views and opinions

Something that had gone awry on here recently