hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!

Season Ticket Prices/Added perks for those already renewed?

Any news on this front?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    No news

@hibs.net private member eastterrace's Avatar
    no news is good news as they say, dont agree in this case. im hoping we get some sort of money off offer on next again season ticket, as im not interested in money back or club shop vouchers.

I expect a partial refund, a personal apology from RP, £50 voucher for the shop, free cup top up and a leather wallet holder for my ST card.

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I expect a partial refund, a personal apology from RP, £50 voucher for the shop, free cup top up and a leather wallet holder for my ST card.
    So you'll not be wanting our new manager (whoever that may be) to bring any players in??? 😕

Are the prices the same as last season all around the stadium? Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by aunty joyce View Post
    So you'll not be wanting our new manager (whoever that may be) to bring any players in??? 
    What do you think

'S' Form
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    Any news on this front?
    Don't know if its significant but last week on the official site when clicking on season tickets it still had the headline tbgawa and that this part of site was being updated. Clicking on it today it has all the prices for purchasing ticket for next season with prices as what they were previous.ie no reduction!!

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle View Post
    Don't know if its significant but last week on the official site when clicking on season tickets it still had the headline tbgawa and that this part of site was being updated. Clicking on it today it has all the prices for purchasing ticket for next season with prices as what they were previous.ie no reduction!!
    No reduction then i'm not buying a ST. Do they expect us to pay ridiculous prices to watch Championship football
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Testimonial Due
    Surprised they have not said anything about this given the fixtures get announced tomorrow.

@hibs.net private member Gerard's Avatar
    Our STs price is high compared to the majority of the other teams in the CL. Our team needs a new management team and players. This has to be paid for and the majority of the money comes from ST sales and walk up sales. There are decisions that have to be made. We can have money off the price of our ST or walk ups, or other incentives........ I want a good MT and good new players

Quote Originally Posted by SteveHFC View Post
    No reduction then i'm not buying a ST. Do they expect us to pay ridiculous prices to watch Championship football
    I have been checking the official site every day and this is the first day the prices have been made available, is this LD decision to keep the same pricing structure, I think not, nothing will change at ER until Petrie and Farmer move on. The prices should be slashed to get the fans back instead they keep the prices the same, where is the business sense in that.

However, the only explanation for this could be big news on the management front and hopefully the quality of the new players coming in but if I was a betting man I would say it is just Petrie fleecing the diehards again

I know for certain that there will either be a refund or no refund.

You heard it here first.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by gazelle View Post
    Poor show tbf. How can they charge these prices and not give us additional perks? On top of that I bought my ST over a week an a half ago and haven't heard anything about it. They've taken money but no ST or acknowledgement of the fact. Which email address is best to contact the club about this? Still treating us fans like mugs. Hearts are charging about £350 max I think and yet we charge £405. Who is likely to have a better team??

If someone knows a good email address at the club where you actually get a response that'd be much appreciated.

Poor show tbf. How can they charge these prices and not give us additional perks? On top of that I bought my ST over a week an a half ago and haven't heard anything about it. They've taken money but no ST or acknowledgement of the fact. Which email address is best to contact the club about this? Still treating us fans like mugs. Hearts are charging about £350 max I think and yet we charge £405. Who is likely to have a better team??

If someone knows a good email address at the club where you actually get a response that'd be much appreciated.
    If you were happy with the price you paid only a week and a half ago what has changed to cause outrage now?
    The new Season tickets have not been sent out to anybody yet. There's plenty of time before the season starts.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

What! You bought it week and half ago and are now expecting a perk yet you chose to pay the price knowing what league we are in

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    If you were happy with the price you paid only a week and a half ago what has changed to cause outrage now?
    The new Season tickets have not been sent out to anybody yet. There's plenty of time before the season starts.
    I am happy to pay but we need bigger attendances and more perks for our cash. We pay the same overpriced amount every year and we've got nothing in return but failure. This also, as far as I'm concerned, unless guaranteed success on the pitch comes, is completely against what LD said about giving better value and improving things. I'm not outraged, I'm just annoyed that we are constantly the ones forking out for abject failure. In other business terms, it'd be like HMV stating they are going out of business due to mismanagement and asking customers to pay £30+ per DVD or CD to fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Folk getting their twickers in a nist. Fair enough the fixtures come out tomorrow but there's still weeks to go before our opening league game.

I renewed straight after the Aberdeen game at Easter Road obviously not thinking that we wouldn't be playing in the big league this season but there you go. Strangely I'm looking forward to the coming season and perhaps going to a few different stadiums or ones that I haven't been to since the 70's. Queen of the South will be a good away game.

Finally if there's no reduction in my season ticket price then hey ho. Rather the new manager had the needed funds to get us an entertaining team on the park than get £50 or whatever back only to once again watch that hoof ball stuff.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    What! You bought it week and half ago and are now expecting a perk yet you chose to pay the price knowing what league we are in
    If we don't then who will care about the club and put money in to keep it afloat during this relegation? STF and RP?think not. Surely a free shirt or massive discount for cup games would be acceptable to request? I think many fans have renewed and would like perks or some better product for the money...

I am happy to pay but we need bigger attendances and more perks for our cash. We pay the same overpriced amount every year and we've got nothing in return but failure. This also, as far as I'm concerned, unless guaranteed success on the pitch comes, is completely against what LD said about giving better value and improving things. I'm not outraged, I'm just annoyed that we are constantly the ones forking out for abject failure. In other business terms, it'd be like HMV stating they are going out of business due to mismanagement and asking customers to pay £30+ per DVD or CD to fix the problem.

And if those customers turned up at the shop and paid £30+ they'd have no complaint just like you a week and a half ago!

If we don't then who will care about the club and put money in to keep it afloat during this relegation? STF and RP?think not. Surely a free shirt or massive discount for cup games would be acceptable to request? I think many fans have renewed and would like perks or some better product for the money...
    Yet you now want something back!

But you accepted the deal on offer only a week and a half ago. What's changed?

If GlobalHibby hadn't competed in this week's 'Crazy poster of the week', you'd be a shoo-in.

Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Folk getting their twickers in a nist. Fair enough the fixtures come out tomorrow but there's still weeks to go before our opening league game.

I renewed straight after the Aberdeen game at Easter Road obviously not thinking that we wouldn't be playing in the big league this season but there you go. Strangely I'm looking forward to the coming season and perhaps going to a few different stadiums or ones that I haven't been to since the 70's. Queen of the South will be a good away game.

Finally if there's no reduction in my season ticket price then hey ho. Rather the new manager had the needed funds to get us an entertaining team on the park than get £50 or whatever back only to once again watch that hoof ball stuff.

We're exactly the same.

Judge: Did your client Mr Madhatter know what division Hibernian FC were going to participate in before he purchased his £405 season ticket for Easter Road.

Mr Madhatter's Barrister: Yes M'Lud.

Judge: Case dismissed.

Simples.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    [/B]

And if those customers turned up at the shop and paid £30+ they'd have no complaint just like you a week and a half ago!
    I disagree. That's like saying that if you bought a £30+ CD which turned out to be an empty case, you couldn't complain. Same thing, paid a lot of cash last season to see football and I saw none and its an entertainment service which did not entertain me. I have, like all Hibs fans, the right to complain. This is also not just about a week and a half ago, this is a yearly occurrence. We pay more than most other teams and what we get served is frequently a steaming pile of ****. What does the club do to apologise to fans? It says sorry and charges us the same for the following year.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    If GlobalHibby hadn't competed in this week's 'Crazy poster of the week', you'd be a shoo-in.

Got to be winding us up.

I disagree. That's like saying that if you bought a £30+ CD which turned out to be an empty case, you couldn't complain. Same thing, paid a lot of cash last season to see football and I saw none and its an entertainment service which did not entertain me. I have, like all Hibs fans, the right to complain. This is also not just about a week and a half ago, this is a yearly occurrence. We pay more than most other teams and what we get served is frequently a steaming pile of ****. What does the club do to apologise to fans? It says sorry and charges us the same for the following year.

Mate take a deep breath, go back and read all of your posts, lie down in a dark room and then come back and try and make sense of your gibberish because I can't.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwasthere1972 View Post
    Judge: Did your client Mr Madhatter know what division Hibernian FC were going to participate in before he purchased his £405 season ticket for Easter Road.

Mr Madhatter's Barrister: Yes M'Lud.

Judge: Case dismissed.

Simples.
    Hilarious.

If this is another year of abject failure, will Mr Madhatter renew?

Not a chance in hell.

I care about my club. My club doesn't care about each individual fan. People less fortunate may want to go to the games and we might get a better atmosphere but instead of that the club charge more to a declining number of fans...

Hilarious.

If this is another year of abject failure, will Mr Madhatter renew?

Not a chance in hell.

I care about my club. My club doesn't care about each individual fan. People less fortunate may want to go to the games and we might get a better atmosphere but instead of that the club charge more to a declining number of fans...
    As an aside I think you should change your user name to Mr Madhatter. It would give everything you post additional gravitas.