hibs.net Messageboard

View Poll Results: Who is going to the protest?

Voters
181. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attending

67 37.02%
  • Not Attending

114 62.98%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Who is going to the protest on Saturday?

Yes or no

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by KiddA View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes or no
    No

Unable to vote even though I'm logged on - not sure why?!?

First Team Breakthrough broonie27's Avatar
    I would be there if I was in Edinburgh. Alas I'm not.

@hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    I'd be there if I wasn't in California. Really hoping there's a good turn out! Please take lots of videos for those of us who aren't able to attend!

First Team Breakthrough StokePogesHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    I'd be there if I wasn't in California. Really hoping there's a good turn out! Please take lots of videos for those of us who aren't able to attend!
    Arkansas Hibs will be there in spirit. To support phase 1 and encourage the new CEO to assert her plan to take Hibs Forward. GGTTH

No

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    As I've been commuting to London and that and Hibs has meant time and grief away from the family I'll not be going. If I were free I'd be attending the meeting with Leeann.

My fear is that others who may have considered attending the meeting with Leeann are put off attending by the protest. I know I'd have to think about it as it's a bit of an unknown - how will attendees be received will there be demands on them to make comment before/after or will they be left to go about their business?
    Last edited by Viva_Palmeiras; 05-06-2014 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Paragraph separated.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StokePogesHibs View Post
    Arkansas Hibs will be there in spirit. To support phase 1 and encourage the new CEO to assert her plan to take Hibs Forward. GGTTH
    So would you be attending the meeting or protest (or both?) in spirits?
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member iainm1875's Avatar
    No, let's give LD a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Testimonial Due bighairyfaeleith's Avatar
    nope

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by iainm1875 View Post
    No, let's give LD a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm going. Giving LD a chance involves putting as much pressure as possible on Rod Petrie.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    Yes

il be there , im prepared to give LD a chance

petrie's had his chance though , time is up

petrie OUT

Quote Originally Posted by bighairyfaeleith View Post
    nope
    why dont you get along with yer petrie must stay banner

belt out a few lines of we love you rodders we do

maybe give him a pat on the back for his sterling work in dragging us down to the pits of the championship

wish him all the best in his quest to become president of the SFA

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo Fring View Post

maybe give him a pat on the back for his sterling work in dragging us down to the pits of the championship

Aye, because that's exactly what anybody who is not going thinks.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Ha ha what a sad little man you are

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Aye, because that's exactly what anybody who is not going thinks.
    did i say that ?

if you look closely you'll see i only quoted and aimed that statement at a single post on this page

First Team Regular steviehibsleith's Avatar

Nice why don't you go with your Petrie out poster get yourself all worked up and angry and waste your Saturday the protest will achieve nothing that hasn't already happened. Petrie has succeeded in giving us a good stadium and a great training facility but has failed on a footballing level. By appointing LD as CEO of all footballing matters this has been addressed. The team that has failed and been responsible for our relegation has been emptied and maybe the manager may yet go . So the clear out has happened. In essence there has already been a massive change my view is I will not protest and I will support my club for the above reasons. I also have no issues with people who see things differently and wish to protest but keep your sarcasm to yourself .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by steviehibsleith View Post
    Nice why don't you go with your Petrie out poster get yourself all worked up and angry and waste your Saturday the protest will achieve nothing that hasn't already happened. Petrie has succeeded in giving us a good stadium and a great training facility but has failed on a footballing level. By appointing LD as CEO of all footballing matters this has been addressed. The team that has failed and been responsible for our relegation has been emptied and maybe the manager may yet go . So the clear out has happened. In essence there has already been a massive change my view is I will not protest and I will support my club for the above reasons. I also have no issues with people who see things differently and wish to protest but keep your sarcasm to yourself .

Yea but but #Petrieout

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

I won't be part of any protest that is calling for, yet another, manager to be sacked, when he hasn't even been given one transfer window to show what he can do (January doesnae count) to bring success back to this club. Had it been just 'Petrie out' and had I not been working, then maybe I would have been there.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

Don't think in all my years on Hibs net that I've ever made a post with the sole intention of insulting someone, but you sir are a prize plum.

if your satisfied that the problem is now resolved then good for you

iv only been calling out big hairys posts which if you read them you will see they are equally sarcastic and pretty cringeworthy . calling kano an embarrassment and wishing him to fail

which i sense alot of folk , like big hairy are also hoping for

well these 4 guys that certain folk are all slating and hoping to fail all bleed green like you and me and they are sick of the ****** weve all had to watch for years so call me what you will i will be there and if i read enough of big hairys posts before i go i will be more than angry il be raging by the time i get there

petieOUT
    GGTTH

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erskine-hibby View Post
    I won't be part of any protest that is calling for, yet another, manager to be sacked, when he hasn't even been given one transfer window to show what he can do (January doesnae count) to bring success back to this club. Had it been just 'Petrie out' and had I not been working, then maybe I would have been there.
    Indeed, on the one side calling for Petrie out (fair enough) and then in the next breath calling for the club to do that what Petrie himself has been most guilty of in the past (using the manager as a scape goat) stinks of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiberlin View Post
    Don't think in all my years on Hibs net that I've ever made a post with the sole intention of insulting someone, but you sir are a prize plum.
    ooh im so offended , damn im close to tears here

il have a go back , may a fart be on your beard and i hope your next turd is a hedgehog

I'll be there, it wont change much though.

I can accept your argument but where does the buck stop for last season's failure. Ultimately it lies with RP. He changed manager midstream and sanctioned the recruitment of duds. Granted Fenlon had passed his sell-by date but he should have been off-loaded either in the summer of 2013 or RP should have waited till now. Poor as they were, I doubt Fenlon's Hibs would have finished in the play-off position never mind getting relegated. Sacking yet another manager and having another annual clear-out of players does not solve the root problem.

PETRIE OUT

First Team Breakthrough Moon unit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KiddA View Post
    Yes or no
    Yes!.. Nothing against Leeanne at all.

would prefer not to read negative posts about Petrie after Saturday from the folks who say NO!

if your satisfied that the problem is now resolved then good for you

iv only been calling out big hairys posts which if you read them you will see they are equally sarcastic and pretty cringeworthy . calling kano an embarrassment and wishing him to fail

which i sense alot of folk , like big hairy are also hoping for

well these 4 guys that certain folk are all slating and hoping to fail all bleed green like you and me and they are sick of the ****** weve all had to watch for years so call me what you will i will be there and if i read enough of big hairys posts before i go i will be more than angry il be raging by the time i get there

petieOUT
    GGTTH
    Have I called kano an embarrassment, don't recall doing that. All I have done is questioned the motives of the four and tried to seek some clarity on what they are actually trying to achieve. I don't see anything wrong with that. Sorry if that upsets you but the great thing about living in a democracy is you get to voice your own opinions freely. I have also stated several times that I'm not fussed if petrie goes or even stays, what I am concerned about is the manner in which he leaves and the potential damage that could cause to the club, a point yourself and other similar posters keep ignoring and just keep shouting back petrieout, which if I'm honest is becoming a little bit like a hearts fan continually saying 5-1 when you have an discussion about there situation over the last 12 months.

anyway, sorry if I have upset you, perhaps your not ready to discuss such matters on a public forum, maybe just sit in a darkened room shouting "hash tag petrie out" for now.

First Team Regular steviehibsleith's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Green View Post
    I can accept your argument but where does the buck stop for last season's failure. Ultimately it lies with RP. He changed manager midstream and sanctioned the recruitment of duds. Granted Fenlon had passed his sell-by date but he should have been off-loaded either in the summer of 2013 or RP should have waited till now. Poor as they were, I doubt Fenlon's Hibs would have finished in the play-off position never mind getting relegated. Sacking yet another manager and having another annual clear-out of players does not solve the root problem.

PETRIE OUT
    I am behind TB and do not want him removed. I only stated the manager may go as per other thread stating TB to be sacked on Friday.

I am behind TB and do not want him removed. I only stated the manager may go as per other thread stating TB to be sacked on Friday.
    Good to know. I am not one for burning pitch forks.