• 250-500

26 23.85%
  • 500-1000

23 21.10%
  • 1000 - 2000

31 28.44%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How many will be there on Saturday?

What is the opinion on the numbers who will turn up to protest?
    Last edited by NW; 04-06-2014 at 02:34 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

more,
    unfortunately, i cant attend or I would

100/200 at most

Nobody knows

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    100/200 at most
    Is that really what you think or what you hope?

'S' Form
    How many are needed for the group to constitute it a success ?

They wanted 5000, I think we'll be lucky for 500 tbh.

Four?

If you realy want change then get yourself down on Saturday. Only a sizeable turn out will make Petrie sit up and take notice a poor one will have that smug wee barsteward laughing up his sleeve. Showed him at the end of the Hamilton game and he could only give the angry Hibs fans a sarcastic smile.
    A fair crowd will make him sit up and take notice of how much he is honestly hated [ Had a lot of time for him but this has totaly dissapeared]

HAD ENOUGH

PETRIE OUT

Sorry forgot to add hoping for 1500 at least by the venom directed at him at the end of the Hamilton game.

There's at least 16,000 Hibs fans going off the matches against Hearts and Accies. 95% of 16,000 is 15,200.

Can only see 300-500 max turning up. i dont think Petrie would care however many turned up.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My opinion is you've got a nerve to ask that question. But id you insist ......"About 136".

I'm not going.

I don't believe it will be a success as mr Petrie owns s share in hibs. Why would he walk away?

Are the group gonna buy his share??

Personally I feel everyone connected should be pulling together so we can attract quality players to the club.

Just seems To me that people think removing rod Petrie will solve everything...

I didn't realise relegation was all his fault, did he set out the negative tactics when2 nil up?

We only had to win1 game in our last 10 to stay up - shall we blame rod for that also?

I can see a couple of hundred at most turning up.

No danger that 5000 will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly View Post
    I'm not going.

I don't believe it will be a success as mr Petrie owns s share in hibs. Why would he walk away?

Are the group gonna buy his share??

Personally I feel everyone connected should be pulling together so we can attract quality players to the club.

Just seems To me that people think removing rod Petrie will solve everything...

I didn't realise relegation was all his fault, did he set out the negative tactics when2 nil up?

We only had to win1 game in our last 10 to stay up - shall we blame rod for that also?

So he is entirly blameless for being in charge for not taking this club forward and relegating us twice. he has spent the last five years apologising for poor season after poor season. wonder who caused the argument between the players before the dreaded Hertz final re pay outs that must have been Pat Fenlon. Wonder who stalled in paying out the price asked for Leigh Griffiths that must have been Pat Fenlon. why have lost out on several players to Aberdeen because of penny pinching that must have been Pat Fenlon.
    Jeezo wake up or go through anothe dire season as he will be sitting in the background pulling Dempsters strings when the fact is she can do it with her eyes closed.

Quote Originally Posted by edwards View Post
    So he is entirly blameless for being in charge for not taking this club forward and relegating us twice. he has spent the last five years apologising for poor season after poor season. wonder who caused the argument between the players before the dreaded Hertz final re pay outs that must have been Pat Fenlon. Wonder who stalled in paying out the price asked for Leigh Griffiths that must have been Pat Fenlon. why have lost out on several players to Aberdeen because of penny pinching that must have been Pat Fenlon.
    Jeezo wake up or go through anothe dire season as he will be sitting in the background pulling Dempsters strings when the fact is she can do it with her eyes closed.
    We're you present at the discussion re Griffiths? How do u know how much the fee was??

Re players at cup final again are you fully aware of all the facts?

good luck on sat I hope u have a plan post rod Petrie or what's your plan if 500 max turn up.

Hardly 95% of fans

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    My opinion is you've got a nerve to ask that question. But id you insist ......"About 136".
    Why a nerve?

I think if only a few people do not turn up it is not a victory for Petrie. He may view it that way but it would be a mistake. It is close season, people feel helpless etc etc. Whether 100 turn up or 5000 he is still not welcome.

When I saw the heading I thought we would get the chance to say whether we were going. That would give the organisers some idea of how many to expect? Maybe worth having that as a poll?

It does not matter how many turn up, the real venom will be directed against him if the next season continues like the last.

First Team Regular
    Why are people so negative about this protest? Something needs to change with our club and that is Petrie! If he has no control over any decisions then why is he still here? Hibs fans have to turn up to this, we need to try get our club back, we were quick enough to call the yams stupid for not doing more to get rid of Romanov, what makes us any different? Petrie is killing this club!

Quote Originally Posted by QMU-1875 View Post
    Why are people so negative about this protest? Something needs to change with our club and that is Petrie! If he has no control over any decisions then why is he still here? Hibs fans have to turn up to this, we need to try get our club back, we were quick enough to call the yams stupid for not doing more to get rid of Romanov, what makes us any different? Petrie is killing this club!
    Because
    - it's focus is solely on getting Petrie sacked, nothing positive
    - the plans for stages 2 and 3 seem to be a secret
    - the focus on Petrie means Butcher is getting off the hook
    - it's not clear what the demo will involve
    - some of the leaders' public statements have been embarrassingly crass and naïve

So it's hard not to be negative and I for one will not be there. Good luck to those who do go but be careful what you wish for!

Quote Originally Posted by Paisley Hibby View Post
    Because
    - it's focus is solely on getting Petrie sacked, nothing positive
    - the plans for stages 2 and 3 seem to be a secret
    - the focus on Petrie means Butcher is getting off the hook
    - it's not clear what the demo will involve
    - some of the leaders' public statements have been embarrassingly crass and naïve

So it's hard not to be negative and I for one will not be there. Good luck to those who do go but be careful what you wish for!

That is a positive.

I am gutted that I cant make it, due to other commitments already organised for that day. some seem to think that it will be a rather low turnout. some could also think that the YES vote might be the same. I happen to think that it will be more than some on here expect.this is not the only Hibernian supporters forum, and it's not the entire support of the club, do remember that. some people are entirely fed up of the whole situation, and they have given up. some people have been seriously pissed off for years with the same old/every season and have complained that it has come from the top of the management tree. these people are still Hibs fans, and want serious change now. I expect a bloody good turnout, and have listened to a few of our branch members that intend to be there. a couple of hundred,? don't be silly.

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    That is a positive.
    So you agree all the rest is negative?

Quote Originally Posted by QMU-1875 View Post
    best post yet, on this issue

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    Why a nerve?
    Lame joke based on something Bob Dylan said. Nothing meant by it.