Hibernian Ladies 6 Queens Park Ladies 0

More...

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by RSS Bot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hibernian Ladies 6 Queens Park Ladies 0

More...
    Do they only report on the wins they have ?,dont see any reports on matches they lose.

Where do they train?

Quote Originally Posted by hfcok View Post
    Do they only report on the wins they have ?,dont see any reports on matches they lose.
    They rarely lose... like the majority of the Hibs teams - except the flagship first team squad of course .

Score plenty ay goals and play good football too, pretty sure there are age groups all the way down to U13s.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Where do they train?
    Not sure if this was meant to be funny but it made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by nribs View Post
    Not sure if this was meant to be funny but it made me laugh
    Only half-joking actually. It would be nice to have proof that a piece of real estate isn't to blame for the current predicament.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSimplyHibs View Post
    They rarely lose... like the majority of the Hibs teams - except the flagship first team squad of course .

Score plenty ay goals and play good football too, pretty sure there are age groups all the way down to U13s.
    Im afraid they do,they have lost a few already this season.They seem the worst of all the Hibs ladies,girls team.

Im afraid they do,they have lost a few already this season.They seem the worst of all the Hibs ladies,girls team.
    Your so right, they've lost three times over the last 4 months - 3 in 13 games.

They have a lost a couple in the league..due mainly to injuries. (and two sending offs against spartans). They are the second best team in scotland behind Glasgow City. They get almost zero funding from Hibs and they train at Forresters, play their home games at Broxborn. Hopefully our new CEO will fix this!! It wouldnt take much to get them into the Champs League and bringing in some cracking PR for Hibs FC.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    They have a lost a couple in the league..due mainly to injuries. (and two sending offs against spartans). They are the second best team in scotland behind Glasgow City. They get almost zero funding from Hibs and they train at Forresters, play their home games at Broxborn. Hopefully our new CEO will fix this!! It wouldnt take much to get them into the Champs League and bringing in some cracking PR for Hibs FC.
    I'm sure most of the wage thieves that played for the main team last season probably qualify for the ladies team, but that would only weaken them, and if they were managed by the chuckle brothers they'd have been relegated and probably disbanded by now through lack of interest.

First Team Breakthrough
    They were poor against Spartans, sending offs had no bearing in final result,and then lost Cup Final ( League) 3 days later.They have still to play some of the top 6 teams,with better coaching they could get there as City are not as good as they were.

I agree if better funding from Hibs FC could be brilliant PR.They would have to get a better management,coaches team in,the ones they have or so much up their own backsides.

@hibs.net private member blackpoolhibs's Avatar
    They were poor against Spartans, sending offs had no bearing in final result,and then lost Cup Final ( League) 3 days later.They have still to play some of the top 6 teams,with better coaching they could get there as City are not as good as they were.

I agree if better funding from Hibs FC could be brilliant PR.They would have to get a better management,coaches team in,the ones they have or so much up their own backsides.
    Aye because Hibs are rolling in money. I couldnt care if the Hibs ladies team won the European cup 50 years on the trot, i still wouldn't open my curtains and watch.

And if i thought for one minute any money i MIGHT put into the club in the future went towards womens football, i'd not put it in.

I was at the cup final. We sat too far back and let City dictate the game. We need a bit more strength in depth as we struggle massively if Joelle is out. We also had the play out best wing back as a CH in the final and that didn't work at all. Even a small amount of investment would see is having the best team in Scotland easy. No comment on the mgmt team. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
    Aye because Hibs are rolling in money. I couldnt care if the Hibs ladies team won the European cup 50 years on the trot, i still wouldn't open my curtains and watch.

And if i thought for one minute any money i MIGHT put into the club in the future went towards womens football, i'd not put it in.
    Get out of this thread old man! You don't get a say. Exactly the same as I don't get a say in the rubbish that Terry spends his money on!

Thankfully our new CEO can see the commercial sense in bringing the Hibs ladies into the Hibs Family.

Thankfully our new CEO can see the commercial sense in bringing the Hibs ladies into the Hibs Family.
    Hope she does... with two girls in the house bored of Hibernian's flagship team and becoming more interested in the ladies team, it would be good if the club promoted the team more - if interest picks up then maybe have bucket collections as seen with the U20s games to generate income.

Behave. They've lost two league games and a cup final against the strongest side in Scotland without three of our best players.

The funding element is all relative. They DO getting funding from Hibs which is a source of income that other teams in the league don't receive (Forfar, Buchan, Spartans) Hibs offered the Ladies use of the Training Centre for free but the Ladies CHOSE to go to Broxburn so they could charge admission.

You clearly have an agenda against the current coaches.

They are part of the Hibs Family - they are a part of the Community Foundation.

Spartans are subbed by Spartans. Same as the rest of their teams. Can you clarify what you mean when you say the team is funded by Hibs? I'd personally like to see the game played at Easter Road. Just open West Stand. Buckets on the gates. Would be nice for the middle of the park to be used for once.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post

Good for you pal. Bet that feels good to get off yer chest.

Ohhhhh if they were in my garden I widny watch.
    Ohhhhh I'm no putting money in. Ohhhh look at me I'm controversial.

Also pal, you've put money into Hibs, you've put money into Hibs Community Foundation, you've put money into the ladies team. So, better withdraw all your funding. Hibs will surely go bust now without you
    Last edited by hibee92; 04-06-2014 at 10:59 AM.

How so?

BH is always like this. Never mind. His £100 bet went towards the team anyway. ;-)

They aren't the 2nd best team in Scotland according to the current league table.

They have lost 3 games already this season to rival top 6 teams.

I watched all 3 games and every game the opposition scored at least 3 goals against them going on more - the cup final should have been about 6v0!

It does seem that we get the win reports on here and nothing about the other loses.
    Last edited by GreenCastle; 04-06-2014 at 01:35 PM.

First Team Breakthrough
    My sister plays for the development squad and she told me that Motherwell ladies got a wage under Dempster and they are in division 2. The ladies charge to watch them so if they got support from Hibs they'd hopefully improve.

My mates coach Hibs girls at under 15s and their record was 8 games 8 wins 65 goals scored and 1 conceded and then won a cup final

As to the comment about management, willie Kirk just passed his A License. And having met him he's a really intelligent guy.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dare to Stanton View Post
    My sister plays for the development squad and she told me that Motherwell ladies got a wage under Dempster and they are in division 2. The ladies charge to watch them so if they got support from Hibs they'd hopefully improve.

My mates coach Hibs girls at under 15s and their record was 8 games 8 wins 65 goals scored and 1 conceded and then won a cup final

As to the comment about management, willie Kirk just passed his A License. And having met him he's a really intelligent guy.

Class doesn't show on a maroon jersey
    Typical Hibs defending!

Spartans are subbed by Spartans. Same as the rest of their teams. Can you clarify what you mean when you say the team is funded by Hibs? I'd personally like to see the game played at Easter Road. Just open West Stand. Buckets on the gates. Would be nice for the middle of the park to be used for once.

Spartans Women have to pay to play at Ainslie Park. I never said the Ladies were funded by Hibs only that they received funding from Hibs. I too would like to see their games at ER however, lets be honest, the U19's or Reserves rarely/never get to play there so why would the Ladies?

Quote Originally Posted by Dare to Stanton View Post
    I would be very surprised if Motherwell players were being paid as I'm sure even Glasgow City players have to play for the privelge of playing. The SFA are looking at ways to fund the players so they can go semi-pro.