hibs.net Messageboard

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar

If Petrie really only is here as a go-between..

Then we should never hear anything from him again, and all club statements will be made by Dempster.

Let's see if that happens.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawr.rar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Then we should never hear anything from him again, and all club statements will be made by Dempster.

Let's see if that happens.

I expect that most statements will now come through Dempster, the big issue is whether we believe that she is making them without Petrie's oversight. I have seen nothing yet to suggest that Petrie is not still running the show and that would be unacceptable to me.

Why is RP needed? Have we appointed a Chief Exec that cannot talk to STF directly and exclusively?

Quote Originally Posted by number 27 View Post
    I expect that most statements will now come through Dempster, the big issue is whether we believe that she is making them without Petrie's oversight. I have seen nothing yet to suggest that Petrie is not still running the show and that would be unacceptable to me.
    'Seen nothing yet to suggest that Petrie is not still running the show' FFS she has only been in the job for 4 hours, did we expect to see the previous board members swinging from lamp posts in Albion Road by noon ? Jesus, we better be Champions League winners in five seasons or somebody will have been telling porky pies - oh wait a minute....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by delbert View Post
    'Seen nothing yet to suggest that Petrie is not still running the show' FFS she has only been in the job for 4 hours, did we expect to see the previous board members swinging from lamp posts in Albion Road by noon ? Jesus, we better be Champions League winners in five seasons or somebody will have been telling porky pies - oh wait a minute....

Are you unwell? that post seems a little hysterical does it not. I was referring to the statements we have had from the club which seem to suggest to me that Petrie will still be in a position of power at the club.

Do you disagree? can you tell me why without making silly comments about lamp posts or the Champions league.

Why do people think Petrie employs himself?