hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries

A Negative Thread: Total Negativity Please

In response to the Positivity thread which less than a week after being relegated is a bit akin to a widow out partying in an unseemly short time after her husband has died please feel free to vent all your negativity on here, you'll feel better for it.

Once iall the anger is exorcised fell free to post on the Positivity thread

I'll start........

The Hibs team assembled this year was the most inept I have ever seen in my time at ER and was relegated in such a humiliating fashion that it even made the charity thieves feel better.

Every time I see Petries face I want to scream and kick the cat.

My faith is being severely tested with having to trust Butcher et al in trying to build a decent team.

Leanne Dempster is coming with rave reviews but has left a team who finished second the last two years and still made significant losses financially.

Why does the scalding hot inside always fall out of my steak pie at ER after the first bite?

Oh and James Collins.

Ahhh that feels better. Maybe if we keep all the negativity on here it can stop it permeating just about every other thread, difficult I know.

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Regular West hamBERNIAN's Avatar
    Lol

Spending £380 to watch lower league football.
    Getting rid of our better players & still having the dross.
    Butcher, Malpas & Petrie still employed.
    Losing 4 times to The Rangers & Hearts instead of the usual 3.
    Empty stands & no atmosphere.
    People on .Net celebrating failure & accepting mediocrity.
    Yams posting on Polls.

Positivity threads when there is no positives.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by coldingham hibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Spending £380 to watch lower league football.
    Getting rid of our better players & still having the dross.
    Butcher, Malpas & Petrie still employed.
    Losing 4 times to The Rangers & Hearts instead of the usual 3.
    Empty stands & no atmosphere.
    People on .Net celebrating failure & accepting mediocrity.
    Yams posting on Polls.
    Petrie
    or £405 for anybody that wants tae buy one now
    Petrie
    Nelson McGivern, still being under contract here and naebody in their right mind will take them
    Petrie
    Last edited by Saorsa; 01-06-2014 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    In response to the Positivity thread which less than a week after being relegated is a bit akin to a widow out partying in an unseemly short time after her husband has died please feel free to vent all your negativity on here, you'll feel better for it.

I'll start........

The Hibs team assembled this year was the most inept I have ever seen in my time at ER and was relegated in such a humiliating fashion that it even made the charity thieves feel better.

My faith is being severely tested with having to trust Butcher et al in trying to build a decent team.

Leanne Dempster is coming with rave reviews but has left a team who finished second the last two years and still made significant losses financially.

Why does the scalding hot inside always fall out of my steak pie at ER after the first bite?

Oh and James Collins.

Ahhh that feels better. Maybe if we keep all the negativity on here it can stop it permeating just about every other thread, difficult I know.
    Oh Spike you made me laugh out loud !

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jayjaygrant
    Yawn

James Collins.

Raith Rovers

Petrie's perma-smug grin - especially after the Pens last week

Quote Originally Posted by Mcpakeisgod View Post
    Yawn
    Away to your bed then torn face.

@hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    A youth policy that goes like this....give them the best grounding and facilities in Scotland or at least outwith the old Filth. Invest time and money in them so that they perform at under 17 and under 21 levels. When you have done all that and they are on the brink of the first team, release them cause they are not good enough. At all costs, make sure that the youth policy and scouting networks have no targets or objectives and no checks and balances. Ensure that budget for the first eleven is capped to make sure that this can be paid for.

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcpakeisgod View Post
    Yawn
    Late night.

When we play Falkirk I'll be forced into taking the bairn on that ****** Falkirk wheel

And Ibrox is a dump

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    5 year plan

James (sitter) Collins

Liam (the mouse) Craig

Ryan (lulu) McGivern

Michael (hoof) Nelson

Rod (teflon) Petrie

Sir Tom (nowheretobeseen) Farmer

1st division 2015/16

At the press conference the other day the chocolate and cream eclairs ran out before I got a chance to get one. I had to make do with a strawberry tart. The cakes were supplied by Paul Kane. Is this really the type of man we want leading the 'mob'?
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I qualified for the knock out stage of the club championship yesterday, but I can't play in it because I'll be away with my work.

Am I doing this right?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Ha, ha! Renegade insurgency from the positivity thread.......

Bed Wetting taken to extremes. There is nothing but positivity to come about from the current situation (copyright malcolm-bogie)

@hibs.net private member cocopops1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post

I'll start........

Oh and James Collins.

Who did you have to sleep with to get a hot steak pie ?
    Doing the 2013 Edinburgh half Marathon for McMillan it would be awesome if anyone fancies sponsoring me, http://www.justgiving.com/colin-smith1875 ,go on make a fat man run

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cocopops1875 View Post
    Who did you have to sleep with to get a hot steak pie ?
    And who did you have to promise your soul to so that you got to the front of a queue?

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Rod Petrie resigning makes no difference whatsoever.

Here's why:

Rod resigns, he is nowhere to be seen at ER

Dempster is in control and she reports to the owners and employers of the club

The owners are empoyers are:

Us - 2%
    Rodders - 10%
    STF - 88%

We don't hold enough shares to have a say, so she'll have to report to STF or indeed anyone STF delegates to which is.....

ahhhhh

Rod Remains as influential as ever.

Plus we've got no chance in getting promoted and we won't sign anyone to get excited about and we should never be here in the first place and the one year we could Lord it over the Yams; the Hibernian bottle crashed like it has never crashed before showing us up to be the high watermark in failure.

When else has a club which is the 3-5th biggest in it's country been allowed to deteriorate like this of it's own doing and not because of sanctions imposed upon it.

When you look up 'Epic Fail' in the urban dictionary, it simply shows our club crest.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Being out posted by the positive thread, what a load of pish this is.

@hibs.net private member
    The bovril is too mild! And at the Hamilton home game they only had xxl hibs tops left in club store! And I get cold easily at the game! It's all petries fault and the groundsman, don't ask me how the groundsman is to blame he just is.

Canny even ****ing swear on this ****ing thread.

Load of *****

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by One Day Soon View Post
    Ha, ha! Renegade insurgency from the positivity thread.......

Bed Wetting taken to extremes. There is nothing but positivity to come about from the current situation (copyright malcolm-bogie)

First Team Breakthrough Devilstorment's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Devilstorment PSN ID: Devilstorment
    I hate how you cant even get the pie out the tin without the arse falling out of it.

Despite 14 players departing the club in the past week, we're still likely to see the majority of the players who put us in this position next season.
    If we play Raith Rovers early in the season, it's quite possible that we'll be playing against a team that's won as many games at Easter Road in 2014 as we have.
    We must be the only team in world football who has a rival that goes into administration, gets deducted 15 points, nearly goes out of business, loses most of their experienced players and gets relegated and yet their fans are still able to have a laugh at their rival's expense.
    For the first time in our history, we'll be competing in the Challenge Cup.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedway View Post
    Rod Petrie resigning makes no difference whatsoever.

Here's why:

Rod resigns, he is nowhere to be seen at ER

Dempster is in control and she reports to the owners and employers of the club

The owners are empoyers are:

Us - 2%
    Rodders - 10%
    STF - 88%

We don't hold enough shares to have a say, so she'll have to report to STF or indeed anyone STF delegates to which is.....

ahhhhh

Rod Remains as influential as ever.

Plus we've got no chance in getting promoted and we won't sign anyone to get excited about and we should never be here in the first place and the one year we could Lord it over the Yams; the Hibernian bottle crashed like it has never crashed before showing us up to be the high watermark in failure.

When else has a club which is the 3-5th biggest in it's country been allowed to deteriorate like this of it's own doing and not because of sanctions imposed upon it.

When you look up 'Epic Fail' in the urban dictionary, it simply shows our club crest.

Seems about right..... nuff said...

Bloody rubbish Cougars!
    Cougars!!!

First Team Breakthrough Lewis77's Avatar

Just Negative

Does the negativity just have to be in relation to fitbaw or can I just be negative in general? Basically can I just have a moan on about how everything is utterly gash?

For starters, in my experience (in my thirties now) all women are mental! Oh yeah, they're all bonnie and sweet and lovely when you first meet them, then bam! Like a f***ing exploding microwaved egg they rip all your illusions apart!

Secondly, the world is clearly f***ed! Anyone who spends 2 minutes looking into September the eleventh will realise it's an inside job (all I'm saying is world trade center building 7). Just look how all the bloody buildings fell ! We are all hypnotized by the media via the fear they spew ! (which leads me to my third point).

Thirdly, there is a strong possibility we may not vote for our independence which will genuinely be a disaster for Scotland. We have a chance to be so much better than we currently are, but instead we are being made cowards! We are being fear bullied by the media into believing that we're better off controlled by a gaggle of self serving toffs sat in Westminster/London/England.That is utter madness. Once more, spend 20 minutes looking into the negative media campaign against Scottish Independence and you will realise the fear mongery and pure lies that are spread in order to serve the concerns of an Anglo-elite!

Number four, Scotland aren't at the World Cup.

Number five, The SFA are a corrupt bunch of gimps.

Number six, the f***ing bin men are useless these days!

Number seven, I f***ing hate Morningsiders!

Number eight, why does it take me about five minutes to open a plastic super market bag? I simply can't open the things!

Why does square slice have to give me indigestion!

Finally, why were we so pish this year? Why is Butcher still in charge? Why is Petrie still there?

I feel better now.