hibs.net Messageboard

Was really looking forward to the World Cup as well....

Away on holiday the day the WC starts, day we arrive Holland play Spain. Next day England-Italy, few other tasty morsels to follow. Now though, I feel my whole appetite for football, any football, has almost disappeared.
    Thanks to RP TB MM et al, my summer thoughts are going to be turned towards ER instead of enjoying the WC. Cheers guys.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Quote Originally Posted by crewetollhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Away on holiday the day the WC starts, day we arrive Holland play Spain. Next day England-Italy, few other tasty morsels to follow. Now though, I feel my whole appetite for football, any football, has almost disappeared.
    Thanks to RP TB MM et al, my summer thoughts are going to be turned towards ER instead of enjoying the WC. Cheers guys.
    I'm overjoyed it's a world cup year, all I want to do is watch some other football and forget about the torture of watching Hibs until at least the end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickShoes View Post
    I'm overjoyed it's a world cup year, all I want to do is watch some other football and forget about the torture of watching Hibs until at least the end of July.
    Yeah, there is that SS. Sure when the first Italian goal flies in, Hibs will be the last thing on my mind !!

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SAKSxCORE PSN ID: SlickShoes
    Quote Originally Posted by crewetollhibee View Post
    Yeah, there is that SS. Sure when the first Italian goal flies in, Hibs will be the last thing on my mind !!
    I can't wait to see what Balotelli gets up to this year!

@hibs.net private member AFKA5814_Hibs's Avatar
    After what's happened I'm actually looking forward to the World Cup, take my mind of Hibs for a wee while. I'll be in Spain for the Quarter Finals right up to the Final, hopefully England will have been punted before that.