hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Craig too?

Craig too?

Sky Sports News has also learned that current club-captain Liam Craig has also been told he is free to find another club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by eebsie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sky Sports News has also learned that current club-captain Liam Craig has also been told he is free to find another club.
    It won't be as difficult for him to do that, as it was to find a team mate with a pass.

Good
    This is how it feels

First Team Breakthrough
    Good. Hopefully we'll hear McGivern & Nelson are getting that news as well soon; might be both under contract still but if someone wants them, let them take them off our hands.

@hibs.net private member hibeesjoe's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: catcabbage
    Expected good things from Craig but it's not happened. The best result to be honest but I wish him well wherever he ends up. Probably being made captain spoiled it

Never thought I would hear myself saying this as I was over the moon when he came in but I'm personally delighted with this.

He's been a joke for months now and quite often has been worse than a man down.

The sad thing is, he'll most likely move on to another club (probably in the Premiership) and be their player of the season next year.

@hibs.net private member h185forever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sahib View Post
    It won't be as difficult for him to do that, as it was to find a team mate with a pass.

The passing in the whole team has been really poor now for a long time .....yet during their warm up its one ( about the only) thing they do at pace .......fundamental football skills just seem to be missing during games ..i guess cos the poor wee lambs were performing under pressure !?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibeesjoe View Post
    Expected good things from Craig but it's not happened. The best result to be honest but I wish him well wherever he ends up. Probably being made captain spoiled it
    Disnae say too much for TB's judgement though does it? A few months ago he was ideal captain material according tae TB, now he's getting his erse kicked oot the door.

I rated Craig very highly when he came to the club but he has been embarrassingly bad since he arrived and even more so since he was made captain. Poor man's Sam Stanton!!

@hibs.net private member
    I think we will and Heffernan as well - waste of a jersey.

Although I do think we'll be watching the spl on telly next season and asking why we let Craig go. He'll pick an spl team up easily.

We'll need to pay off McGivern and Nelson. No professional football club is going to be remotely interested in either of them.

McGivern went for a few beers in Tigerlily when he was told to find a new club.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Why only Craig?

To be honest I think we were all delighted LC had signed because we generally based our views on him in regard to how he played against us. He scored for fun and so we signed him. Problem is he's not been playing against Hibs any more
    This is how it feels

Best news of the day for me. This guy should of never been made club Capt. Have witnessed some very cowardly and spineless performances from him in the last few months. Hid and for me was an empty jersey.

Will never pull on the jersey again.

Shirker and a coward

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    To be honest I think we were all delighted LC had signed because we generally based our views on him in regard to how he played against us. He scored for fun and so we signed him. Problem is he's not been playing against Hibs any more
    Are you sure!?

First Team Regular
    Spent a season passing to other teams so doesn't find it too difficult to find a different team

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Are you sure!?
    This is how it feels

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Jonnyboy, when you think back to that match a year past February when Saints out played us, think Vine and Craig may have scored, we were so bad then, and it didn't really get any better.
    I still blame Fenlon's recruitment last summer

Testimonial Due
    Looked good against Stranraer...

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    He'll get another gig in the Premiership no bother. He'll probably do well too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 3pm View Post
    I think McGivern will get a club OK - his international caps and previous Man C time will see him OK as the time at hibs will be blamed on managers / club crisis etc and that we can't afford to keep him....

Left by mutual consent!
    Would not be surprised if all the players (barring the young lads like Stanton, Harris, Cummings and Forster) have been told they are free to go if they can get a club. On Craig, don't be surprised to see him go to Aberdeen and don't be surprised to see him do well there.

@hibs.net private member 500miles's Avatar
    Wonder if he'll be top scorer for another team that gets into Europe. Possibly.

What a waste. I can't believe that Butcher has been such a train wreck, and we are having to get rid of proven quality players because he couldn't play them in the right way. Defensive midfield for god's sake.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    He'll get another gig in the Premiership no bother. He'll probably do well too.
    This. A club will play him in his right position and show a bit of faith in him & he'll be bangin them in in no time. Wouldn't surprise me if he's already had offers

Was really good of LC, club captain, to leave it to Sammy Satnton to rile the players and move them all up the park on more than one occasion yesterday....he's nothing of a captain but then again TB should have called that one correctly.......amongst numerous other things......

Yet another example of a player with a decent pedigree failing when they come to ER - ridiculous.

When the hell are we hearing Nelson has been emptied. Feel sick thinking about his performances.

Player in there but used badly by butcher. No way a defensive midfielder. He will find a club easy and do well! He should have taken first pen yest in my opinion. Would have put more pressure on Hamilton (maybe).