hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar

Zing and opening up a can of beans

Well agent Cummings on Sunday you've had a bang and opened up a can of worms..... Terrible pen

Before anyone gets excited the blame for today should be passed equally around all Hibs player management and board

2. Log in to remove the advert

The biggest disgrace is that a 18 year old was put in that position as having to take the last penalty. No shock coming from our so called senior pros and hopeless management!

Quote Originally Posted by kj79 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The biggest disgrace is that a 18 year old was put in that position as having to take the last penalty. No shock coming from our so called senior pros and hopeless management!
    Exactly, should never have been put in that position, disgraceful decision.

Felt gutted for the laddie.

Not Cummings fault... Someone more experienced should have stepped up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Bit harsh...if it wasnt for his 2 goals in the first game it wouldnt have got to penalties. His penalty was no worse than Thomsons

Butcher is the one to blame for today....happy to play for a draw, then happy to settle for a 1-0 defeat.

The laddie showed more bottle and courage than most out there today by stepping up to take a pen
    He'll come back better next season bigger and stronger

The laddie was in tears at the end its not his fault we are down its the chairman the owner the management team and the senior players. In the shoot out ben never looked like saving any he went the wrong way every single time and the hero KT missed the first which really set the tone of the whole shoot out where accies scored first the confidence gained from that was invaluable for them

I had just wrote this in the match-thread:

Why was an 18 year old laddie having to take a single one of those penalties? I'd be saying this even if Jason had scored. In a penalty shoot-out with this much riding on it, the senior players should have been first on the list. Quite typical of team that has bottled it time and again this season, that they're happy to hide behind a bairn.

Gregg Wylde on twitter; @GreggWylde: Omg hibs what is going on seriously !! Good one open a tin a beans 😂👍

What's that ***** problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthamptonHibs View Post
    Well agent Cummings on Sunday you've had a bang and opened up a can of worms..... Terrible pen

Before anyone gets excited the blame for today should be passed equally around all Hibs player management and board

Think the the laddie knows it wasn't the best pen but he certainly doesn't need a welt like you telling him. I know the boy so I will bite at YER ****in ridiculous post. You go take a flyin one to yerself.

Testimonial Due
    ****ing disgraceful thread.

GTF with the agent Cummings lark.
    dont know what's worse, that comment or then trying to hide behind the 2nd sentance.

IMO watching it on bt sport it looked like he never wanted to take it when they were discussing it but terry was convincing him

Obv hard to tell but just the impression I got

Testimonial Due
    Liam Craig should have taken the first as captain. The fact he didn't shows how gutless the senior pros were. They can all fick off and take that twat Butcher with them.

First Team Breakthrough hibsmum's Avatar
    That laddie got them through in the first leg, it was time for the rest of them to stand up !!

Without Cummings Wed have been out in 90 minutes. I'm not sure what purpose a thread like this serves; he was in tears after that penalty miss FFS.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: calhill19
    This is ridiculous.

Not his fault at all. ****ing worst thread I've seen.

Cummings is one of the few players that shouldn't be blamed IMO. I feel gutted for him and hope it doesn't destroy his confidence. He's looked decent since coming in to the first team and could see him doing well in the championship.

The lads life will be hell. He won't be able to go out. He will become a hearts cult hero. Shocking putting him on the last penalty. Utter disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberal Hibby View Post
    Liam Craig should have taken the first as captain. The fact he didn't shows how gutless the senior pros were. They can all fick off and take that twat Butcher with them.
    Gtf what difference does it make him going first, second or third

Jesus. He stepped up and scored his pen

Quote Originally Posted by SouthamptonHibs View Post

Go on then **** wit.... Defend this "really witty" post.... Nah, didn't think so. Admins please close this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    Think the the laddie knows it wasn't the best pen but he certainly doesn't need a welt like you telling him. I know the boy so I will bite at YER ****in ridiculous post. You go take a flyin one to yerself.
    I good one pal.

The boy was part of the worst team ever. Read my thread he was equally to blame.

It was humour. Ps if your gonna have a zing and open up a can oh beans you better be good

Chill out Hibs are crap

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey09 View Post
    Go on then **** wit.... Defend this "really witty" post.... Nah, didn't think so. Admins please close this thread.
    No pal it's a forum and yes it was a bit of whit.
    If you don't like don't post and get off my thread.

It's banter. Read my post in fully

Admins keep it open hail hail

Testimonial Due
    Neither banter nor wit, just entirely ***** patter.

Kid should never have been put in that position. And I include the end of 90 mins once Heffernan went off and extra time in that. Ridiculous ask of an 18 year old, gutted for him.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineOnLeith View Post
    Neither banter nor wit, just entirely ***** patter.

Kid should never have been put in that position. And I include the end of 90 mins once Heffernan went off and extra time in that. Ridiculous ask of an 18 year old, gutted for him.
    Agreed mate but I qualified it with the second paragraph.
    All players need to take the blame and yes it was good banter it's just everyone is pissed off.

If your local head down to Easter road to slate each and every player board member and manager / coach.

Only people blame free are Hibs fans 10/10

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    Gtf what difference does it make him going first, second or third

Jesus. He stepped up and scored his pen
    Your best penalty takers should always go first. Liam Craig is our regular penalty taker and should have stepped up first.
    That goes in and it puts the pressure on Hamilton. Unfortunately Thomson steps up and misses and gives Hamilton a lift...and the rest is history...

Did anybody expect Thomson to score? He can barely pass the ball forward never mind shoot.

Butcher took a risk taking Heffernan off rather than a non-penalty taker, and it backfired. But I think we would have lost no matter what. Worst bunch of losers I've ever seen at the club.

@hibs.net private member
    Ridiculous thread. The lad tried his heart out today and was knackered after 90 minutes. The fact he then had to step up and take a pen when more senior players didn't is ridiculous.

None of this 'agent' talk about him OR Maybury may I add, if the rest of the team gave us much effort and desire as these two we wouldn't be in the *****e we are currently.

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    This thread should be closed and deleted. Disgraceful. We didn't lose today because the lad missed a penalty , we lost because of poor management, tactics and so called experienced players who should be ashamed of themselves tonight.