hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by southern hibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Filled Rolls, you are correct saying that it's about Celtic more than the politics. However I believe the two to be linked. Celtic really ( I believe ) have no grounds for banning him. I could give the reasons why I don't think they could but I'll keep the politics out of it.

As for my last post being political I was genuinely asking why it would be considered illegal. Wasn't trying to be for or against but genuinely interested.
    GGTTH
    celtc haven't banned him, nothing official from them just the OP who said he was banned, as i have said there is no chance this has happened, more than likely he has been advised to stay away from Hibs games while SP investigate the matter.

Which would be a wise decision by Griffiths.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    If you're genuinely interested there's plenty old threads on the subject.

Better than having another 30 pager on the subject. They usually get to the stage of why we can call someone a ginger *******, but can't call them a black *******. It all gets really really silly.

The threads also get infiltrated by racists, and act as a great platform for them to recruit gullible people to their hate filled causes.

What a load of pish, probably all the folk on here you accuse of being yams.

I would love it if Sparky came back to play for Hibs. He surely will one day. Meanwhile he is a bit of a distraction to be honest.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhibee View Post
    What a load of pish, probably all the folk on here you accuse of being yams.
    What are you talking about?
    Last edited by Phil D. Rolls; 24-05-2014 at 04:04 PM.

If Leigh can come to a HIBS match and behave himself for a change instead of acting like a immature child, then I don't mind. Why do us HIBS fans like the bad boys all the time?:tbgwa:

Quote Originally Posted by Caravanette View Post
    If Leigh can come to a HIBS match and behave himself for a change instead of acting like a immature child, then I don't mind. Why do us HIBS fans like the bad boys all the time?:tbgwa:

I don't remember him 'misbehaving' at ER

Obsessed with the Hibees
    Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    I don't remember him 'misbehaving' at ER
    just back from my laddies under 16 player of the year presentation.
    Leigh came along spent an hour presenting trophies and medals and agea while everyone had their phoro taken.
    a lit of opinions are based on news and Internet reports but tonight he was spot on.
    he came across as shy and when asked whether lennon or strachan were his favourite manager he said instantly pat fenlon

So hats off to him and good luck when he joins up withbthe scotland squad tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by bruno View Post
    just back from my laddies under 16 player of the year presentation.
    Leigh came along spent an hour presenting trophies and medals and agea while everyone had their phoro taken.
    a lit of opinions are based on news and Internet reports but tonight he was spot on.
    he came across as shy and when asked whether lennon or strachan were his favourite manager he said instantly pat fenlon

So hats off to him and good luck when he joins up withbthe scotland squad tomorrow
    Good to hear