hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Boots

First Team Breakthrough

Boots

Couldn't help but notice Maybury's all black boots. Took me back to when boots were fairly normal. What were your favourite boots as a kid? Got to be black and red preds for me

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Mon Dieu4's Avatar
    There are only two sets of boots i entertain, Adidas Copa Mundial or Puma King, you shouldn't be allowed to wear coloured boots til you achieve something, i don't mind Zidane wearing gold but centre halfs etc doing it gives me the rage

Always Copa Mundials for mouldies. Would have been World Cups for studs but they are narrower than the Copas so don't fit me.

Usually Puma Kings for me although I have flirted with Preds now and then including a white and blue pair fairly recently.

Worst choice had to be a pair of Silver Reeboks in the early noughties that Ryan Giggs advertised. Total fashion disaster.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Always preferred Adidas. Convinced myself it was easier to get curl on the ball due to the stripes on the instep!!

@hibs.net private member LaMotta's Avatar
    First version of Adipures and Adipure Iv's were superb boots. Also Adidas7406, released for the 2006 world cup. All black and all classics.

I notice Maybury had been wearing the new Adipures with the illuminous yellow heels and black fronts recently.

It is dissapointing to see some of the horrendous orange and yellow boots paraded at Easter Road these days ( normally Nike), they simply don't go with the famous green and white

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Always Copa Mundials for mouldies. Would have been World Cups for studs but they are narrower than the Copas so don't fit me. Usually Puma Kings for me although I have flirted with Preds now and then including a white and blue pair fairly recently. Worst choice had to be a pair of Silver Reeboks in the early noughties that Ryan Giggs advertised. Total fashion disaster.
    I was trendy when I played with Falkirk I had the white and blue preds with beckhams fingerprint on them even got my name sown into the tongue... How cool was I???? :D