hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member therealgavmac's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hysteria, Fear, Anger, Negativity, Ifs, Buts and Maybe's

The thread title..... lets leave all this behind....... at least until after Saturday....

No need to talk about possibly the next three games.... only one is important, and that's Saturday, nothing more, nothing less.

Christ, I've seen some meltdowns on this site, but the last two days has been palpable. In my opinion, only one thing is important and that's getting behind the team - our team, our club, on Saturday. I'll be there shouting myself hoarse, supporting the team I have loved for over 45 years - and believe me there have been some very high highs and very low lows in that time. But that's history....

I know it's difficult, but lets all now try over the next couple of days to get some positivity.

If the worst happens then it happens, deal with that then, I don't think it will come to that.

REMEMBER - no matter what happens, at least we're not Jambos!

As long as I have a breath in my body - Hibby forever!

Here endeth the lesson

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by gavmac View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The thread title..... lets leave all this behind....... at least until after Saturday....

No need to talk about possibly the next three games.... only one is important, and that's Saturday, nothing more, nothing less.

Christ, I've seen some meltdowns on this site, but the last two days has been palpable. In my opinion, only one thing is important and that's getting behind the team - our team, our club, on Saturday. I'll be there shouting myself hoarse, supporting the team I have loved for over 45 years - and believe me there have been some very high highs and very low lows in that time. But that's history....

I know it's difficult, but lets all now try over the next couple of days to get some positivity.

If the worst happens then it happens, deal with that then, I don't think it will come to that.

Here endeth the lesson
    well said that man!

Promising Youngster Scotty-1875's Avatar

Here endeth the lesson
    This!

Agreed it's still up to us....let's give the team our support!

Here endeth the lesson
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

Here endeth the lesson
    Weĺl said.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Here endeth the lesson
    Top post fella, best I've read on here for a while

Here endeth the lesson
    Well said.

Let's wait until the season is over before pointing the finger or performing autopsies.

We need to stick together and fight from the dressing room right down to the social media side. We can get out of this and every little helps.

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Good OP. We just have to get ourselves out of this somehow.

Panic is now understandable, as we have to win on the last day to avoid a play off. It often happens that a team is sucked into the mire and goes down, having looked safe all season. We must ensure that team isn't us.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

First Team Breakthrough
    Totally agree.
    The team this year are s****
    But they are our s****
    So let's all get behind this s****
    One last time GGTTH

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar

Here endeth the lesson

@hibs.net private member Moulin Yarns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibby cal View Post
    Totally agree.
    But they are our s****
    One last time GGTTH
    one last push to make sure we are flushed with success rather than flushed down the pan.
    There is no such thing as too much yarn, just not enough time.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Well said GavMac.

Starting to try find reasons why Hibs might actually win on Sat, and strugglin' (c. Billy B).

Best I can come up with is ... at least Hibs are below Killie and know exactly what's needed to survive this. There's no half-way house, next game, or relying on results elsewhere. Today is the first time we've occupied 11th place. When the Hibs players and management look at the table they'll finally see we're bottom of the pile, standing on the trap door.

So IMO Killie have it all to lose, we have it all to gain.

Had Hibs been above Killie and we just needed a draw, we'd most likely **** it up - not knowing whether to stick or twist.

That's all I've got.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Starting to try find reasons why Hibs might actually win on Sat, and strugglin' (c. Billy B).

Best I can come up with is ... at least Hibs are below Killie and know exactly what's needed to survive this. There's no half-way house, next game, or relying on results elsewhere. Today is the first time we've occupied 11th place. When the Hibs players and management look at the table they'll finally see we're bottom of the pile, standing on the trap door.

Had Hibs been above Killie and we just needed a draw, we'd most likely **** it up - not knowing whether to stick or twist.

That's all I've got.
    Wonder what happened the last time a team from Edinburgh went into an important last game of the season only needing a draw ?

That's the thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAR

I'm ready for this. !!!!

we will support you ever more!!!!

i love hibs...hate this situation but i will support them ever more....GGTTH

Totally agree.
    But they are our s****
    One last time GGTTH
    Fantastic !!

That's all I've got.
    I'll add every sh** run has to come to an end sometime

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    Totally agree.
    But they are our s****
    One last time GGTTH
    Nicely put!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by greenforgo View Post
    i love hibs...hate this situation but i will support them ever more....GGTTH
    Away and see if your memorandum of misunderstanding has been rubber stamped . seems ages ago that go got the Green For Go light but it appears t o have changed back to Amber

@hibs.net private member stantonhibby's Avatar

That's all I've got.
    Sounds about right. We also don't need an eye on any other results as it matters not a jot. It's all down to ourselves.

Here endeth the lesson
    Well said mate ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killie have lost 70% of their last 10 league games (taking 10 for ease of maths). That's 7 games people!

This is a poor Killie team - worse on the road.

Yes our stats are shocking and we are a poor Hibs team but a win on Saturday is a distinct possibility against this lot.

I think we'll win.

Big positive crowd is to our advantage.

Lets done this.

Quote Originally Posted by MacGruber View Post
    Killie have lost 70% of their last 10 league games (taking 10 for ease of maths). That's 7 games people!

This is a poor Killie team - worse on the road.

Yes our stats are shocking and we are a poor Hibs team but a win on Saturday is a distinct possibility against this lot.

I think we'll win.

Big positive crowd is to our advantage.

Lets done this.
    Sorry - that should read 10 league AWAY games

Here endeth the lesson
    This deserves a bump.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

No doubt about it Hibs fans will be louder than ever on Saturday I would imagine.

The players will try we just need a moment of quality / inspiration from someone to get us through it.