hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No heart, No Fight, No Soul.

I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him.

They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member NorthNorfolkHFC's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: walton83
    Agreed.

Makes me a bit sad tonight to think how far we have slipped.
    Playoffs is a certainty as we can't score so won't beat Killie on Saturday. As mentioned we can't score so any first div club will turn us over comfortably.

"Kommen sie bitte und listen to Kraftwerk!"
    "Putting a damp spoon back in the bowl is the tea-drinking equivalent of sharing a needle!"

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him. They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.
    Boo hoo want some tissues a final day home win and everything isFine lighten up

@hibs.net private member Northernhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenworld View Post
    Fenlon had us as high as fifth. There's absolutely no excuse for us to be in this position, win or not.

This same thread pops up in a new form every week we get beat. We're *****, we all ken.

Lighten up??? We shouldn't be in this position to start with FFS. You happy to scrape a last day win and all is forgotten?

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    Fenlon had us as high as fifth. There's absolutely no excuse for us to be in this position, win or not.
    No theres not but we are so we need to deal with it
    mass panic wont help a big turnout might and a solid perfomance

I'm sick of this club and the way we have gone in recent years. We ****ing deserve everything that comes to us because we accepted underachievement through Mr Petrie and his piss poor managers. Anyone want to tell me other wise can **** right off with him.

They will walk if and when we go down and leave us in the *****. In fact they should all walk now because the state they have this club in is criminal.
    We'll said.

The club has stagnated and declined since 2007 with shambolic appointment after another stumbling through each season all under Rods watch.

As fans were paying top dollar prices for shocking football and guys that can't pass the ball 5 yards. Loyal supporters shafted AGAIN tonight.

The ****bo situation has distracted so many on here this season and the state our own club is in.

We Hibs fans should have hunted Rod Petrie ages ago. Absolutely disgraceful what he has done to our club. We have been on the slide for years and make no mistake - WE ARE F*$I$%I GOING DOWN!

A home win and everything is fine....are you serious. I think there is a lot more hope than expectation of a home win. Everything is very far from being fine.

@hibs.net private member Winston Ingram's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The team he picked tonight was soft as *****.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    And where is that going to come from?

I agree with you regarding a huge turnout but sadly this lot seem to chuck it back in our faces.

I'm sick of the cautious approach TB uses. We NEED a win on sat and if he plays with 1 up front we should just leave as we won't score.

The fans have done their bit time and time again not just this season but for decades.

Time for the players and management to stand up and be counted.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar

Correct. But some people have been humming this note for quite some time now. It's not breaking news in afraid.

First Team Breakthrough sidjames's Avatar
    Ffs we are ***** and no matter what happens now the club is a serially underachieving mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Winston Ingram View Post
    The team he picked tonight was soft as *****.
    I was delighted when we got them but I've no idea how the hell he's made us worse than under Fenlon. These players Fenlon brought in can all GTF after this season is done.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibercelona View Post
    Correct. But some people have been humming this note for quite some time now. It's not breaking news in afraid.
    and been accused of being yams for our trouble.

To be honest, the thread title should just read "No Confidence", imo.

We had a few chances, we just dont have anyone in high confidence able to put them away.

To be fair to butcher, he can only do so much. The players are the ones who need to physically put the ball in the net.

Testimonial Due
    If you think Killie (or the St Trinians Girls Under 7s, for that matter) are going to rock up at ER on Saturday needing a win and not get it against that shower of crap and those two clowns, you must be living on Pluto.

Left by mutual consent! Hibercelona's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bernz View Post
    To be honest, the thread title should just read "No Confidence", imo.

We had a few chances, we just dont have anyone in high confidence able to put them away.

To be fair to butcher, he can only do so much. The players are the ones who need to physically put the ball in the net.
    If they're not going out onto that pitch convinced in their own minds that they're going to win the game, then there's something seriously wrong with the mentality

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    That`s like saying I`m 900k in debt and just lost my job, but I`ll dry my eyes, lighten up, laugh it off and just pick the 6 winning lottery numbers at the weekend.

"everything is fine" - it`s really not

Still, if we are relegated, at least we`ll have a great stadium and state of the art training facility to console ourselves with.

Can I also add I'll not be happy to finish 10th yes that would mean avoiding the play offs but we shouldn't be near the bottom in the first place. Hibs have the potential to be a huge club if the ambition of the folk running it are.

Failed again as usual, it will be a relief more than joy to escape this disaster of a season.

What worries me just as much is the bigger picture. We've invested heavily in a new training center and a new east stand. With the great facilities we have we really, IMO, have no excuses for finding ourselves in this position. Next season, if we do go down, we will face probably an even harder fight to go back up. I do think for tonights game we really missed Thomson big time, but obviously we are all justifiably concerned about the inability to score goals, and even allowing for Killie getting pumped two days ago they have a proven goal scorer. I'm not religious but I just hope to God we can pull it off on Saturday. The only positive I can cling on to is the belief that after this season the board, and Sir Tom Farmer, would never ever let this club fall into this position again, because if the manager, whether it's Butcher or anyone else, does not get the financial backing to make wholesale changes we could easily find ourselves stuck in the championship for a fair old time. But let's hope that's not going to happen. I've been out of work for over a year and have lived in the west for over 20 years now. I've been a season ticket holder for over 26 too, travelling to all the home games and some away games too. Hibs getting relegated would really make me wonder if somewhere along the M8 I'd run over a cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Newhaven View Post
    We'll said.

The club has stagnated and declined since 2007 with shambolic appointment after another stumbling through each season all under Rods watch.

As fans were paying top dollar prices for shocking football and guys that can't pass the ball 5 yards. Loyal supporters shafted AGAIN tonight.

The ****bo situation has distracted so many on here this season and the state our own club is in.

Maybe nobody should turn up for the Killie game. an empty Easter Road might be just what the lily livered impostors need.

The off field capitulation of Hearts has taken the focus off how diabolical we've been for months, the story was all about them and we've completely rolled over, it's unacceptable.

I keep looking for positives, something to cling too but wr are desperately poor, we can't keep a clean sheet and we can't score goals, anyone in that position is in trouble.

The only consolation I have right now is that Kilmarnock are looking just as poor, sure it Kris Boyd they have a goalscorer and match winner but even he has went off the boil in the last month or so

@hibs.net private member Hibby_Paul's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Newhaven View Post
    We'll said.

Well said mate.

I think that we could not buy a win right now, if i said we had to beat Falkirk on Saturday to stay up would you be confident ?, lets face we are royally Donald ducked and will be for the foreseeable so better get used to it. This has been coming for years and the only good that can come of it is that we should be cleansed of the idiots that have got us in this mess, what price a season ticket now ?.

When you tell 4 players to go in January and probably a good few others they'll be gone come the summer, is it any wonder the team play they way they do. Man management is disgraceful, he kept the best player at the club on the sidelines to prove a point to the rest of the squad and it's backfired drastically, remember KT is a player who gets a lot of respect from all the other players, he screwed with KT and it upset the apple cart. Now he's struggling to get them back on track and only some of the youngsters look like they have any balls to get us out of the ****.