hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig Thompson

Craig Thompson

So we have a huge game now on Saturday and guess what idiot is the ref!!!!

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    and i bet he has a t-shirt on under his top with the words

'down with the jambos, i sent you down with the jambos' the ****

Not being funny but for his own safety he should be removed from this game. Imagine he gives a pen in the 90th min that sends us into the play offs and it's a 50/50 call. He's never get out alive.

Testimonial Due
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So we have a huge game now on Saturday and guess what idiot is the ref!!!!
    Please tell me ur joking.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Never rains but it pours - just wonder if he will be able to resist the chance that the SFA have handed him. We are well capable of failing to win without him interfering.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    Not being funny but for his own safety he should be removed from this game. Imagine he gives a pen in the 90th min that sends us into the play offs and it's a 50/50 call. He's never get out alive.
    He cheated in a national final, what's the concern in front of maybe 12k?

Ignoring his proclivities when it comes to us... Why do the SFA / SPFL keep giving him our fixtures?

Safe to say we will get no favours from him

@hibs.net private member SneakersO'Toole's Avatar
    Another reason to believe that we appear destined for the play offs. Its almost like its almost wen written for us.

@hibs.net private member Benny Brazil's Avatar
    Lets not look for excuses before the game even starts - if (and yes its a big if) we get a performance from the team then who the ref is will have no impact

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Brazil View Post
    Lets not look for excuses before the game even starts - if (and yes its a big if) we get a performance from the team then who the ref is will have no impact
    The referee has a vital say in what happens in a match.

We are quite capable of losing the match on our own but if we happen to play quite well on Saturday, this clown has the potential to make sure we lose.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    SFA do this to persuade supporters not to complain. I'm still calling him a cheat or an incompetent. One of those two.

This is truly disgraceful. The man is an utter cheat who hates Hibs - that's why he was given the Scottish cup final and why he's been given this do or die match on Saturday. It seems the SPFL absolutely hate us...A red car and a penalty in 2 vital matches- who's got Hibs to go down on their coupon at the SPFL/SFA?!
    Please come to Hibeeville
    http://hibeeville.myminicity.com

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    Hibs are due about three goals plus half a dozen pens. As the decision' s even themselves out over the season I don't see why everyone is worried we are due to win 9-0 on Sat as Sat is our last league game

This is a team that lost 5-0 to Hearts on Sunday, ref is irrelevant, we need to turn up and win, simple.

We have a 100 more problems than Criag Thompson, the fans need to focus on our own misgivings, we're looking for excuses already, it's no wonder the players are so inept when they're allowed to get away with murder because some fans insist on looking for everyone else to blame.

Why does there always have to be an ulterior motive when Hibs lose

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    The referee has a vital say in what happens in a match.

We are quite capable of losing the match on our own but if we happen to play quite well on Saturday, this clown has the potential to make sure we lose.
    Only if we allow him to - if the players put themselves in positions that force him to make a potentially match changing decision then yes I agree.
    We shouldn't be worrying about who the ref is - but more worried about which players are picked, which formation we go with, will each individual give every drop of blood,sweat and tears for the cause - if they do then we have more then enough to win the game.

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Craig Thomson is a cheat.

Only if we allow him to - if the players put themselves in positions that force him to make a potentially match changing decision then yes I agree.
    We shouldn't be worrying about who the ref is - but more worried about which players are picked, which formation we go with, will each individual give every drop of blood,sweat and tears for the cause - if they do then we have more then enough to win the game.
    Like committing a foul roughly six or seven yards outside the box and conceding a penalty?

@hibs.net private member
    CT is not reason we are in this position but the league have given us a right kick in baws by giving our favourite panto villain the refs job on Saturday

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: EdinburghHibee86
    Regardless of what you think of the ref he didn't put us in this position they players did. At the very least if we do get beat off killie at the weekend we can blame Thomson and the players might not take so much of a beating before two enormous games.

Quote Originally Posted by Trig View Post
    Like committing a foul roughly six or seven yards outside the box and conceding a penalty?
    When there is no need to commit the foul in the first place if the defender could actually defend properly?

We could go round in circles in this - we are where we are and we have the opportunity to get ourselves out of it regardless of who the ref is

When there is no need to commit the foul in the first place if the defender could actually defend properly?

We could go round in circles in this - we are where we are and we have the opportunity to get ourselves out of it regardless of who the ref is
    I agree that we have the opportunity to improve our chances of staying up but if the referee wants to cheat against a particular team then it's pretty hard to overcome that since he has the overall authority over what happens in a game.

We're bad enough to totally mess things up all on our own but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Thomson is at the centre of something on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by givescotlandfreedom View Post
    Craig Thomson is a cheat.
    Exactly!! And please don't tell me it's a coincidence we got him in our make or break game of the season

Sent from my iphone

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    That's all we need. As if things aren't bad enough.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

Isn't our record against teams outwith the mutants actually really good when he's been the ref? Might be a blessing in disguise.

@hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    i've e-mailed thomson to tell him i'l have my eyes on him for 90 mins

Stomach dropping moment reading this news. This ****ing arrogant showman who is a ****ing clown at refereeing

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Surprise, surprise as Cilla would say, he and his mates now have the chance to finish the job.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    CT is not reason we are in this position but the league have given us a right kick in baws by giving our favourite panto villain the refs job on Saturday
    Yep someone is seriously at it. I actually think there are a collection of officials who are quite bent in this country. Small men on a power trip.