hibs.net Messageboard

Draw a line, support move on and channel energy into green

The club have clearly and at long last realised that something more than on the park is wrong and are taking steps to rectify this.
    We have 3 games to save our season, our sanity and perhaps our club as a top flight regular.

As much as they dont appreciate it, we are the club, it is ours, our passion and our future and I think the new CEO realises that more than any of our current board and we will see far more openness and willingness to be one club.

Let us forget Hearts, let the amount of energy , drive and creative thinking that went into Hearts demise be channelled into OUR club, the premier club in the Capital.

If we all focus on the same goal we can make sure Edinburgh is a green capital for some time to come.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Well said.

GGTTH.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    100%

Spot on mate

Well said. If we put as much effort into supporting the team as we do putting the boot in we may gradually get better.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well said. If we put as much effort into supporting the team as we do putting the boot in we may gradually get better.

I agree with the OP's sentiments. I also think it would be best not turn this into an opportunity to put the boot into the fans again.

I also agree that wasn't my intended purpose.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Aye, well said, am parking what I think about the overall situation and performances for the greater good of our team. Let's get to next season.

Am going to go back through my posts from back years to get some positivity going!

GGTTH
    Last edited by Bostonhibby; 30-04-2014 at 02:00 PM.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by NW View Post
    The club have clearly and at long last realised that something more than on the park is wrong and are taking steps to rectify this.
    We have 3 games to save our season, our sanity and perhaps our club as a top flight regular.

As much as they dont appreciate it, we are the club, it is ours, our passion and our future and I think the new CEO realises that more than any of our current board and we will see far more openness and willingness to be one club.

Let us forget Hearts, let the amount of energy , drive and creative thinking that went into Hearts demise be channelled into OUR club, the premier club in the Capital.

If we all focus on the same goal we can make sure Edinburgh is a green capital for some time to come.
    Quality post pal.

Spot on.

Excellent point of view.

Yip

Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: franck sauzee
    'Mon the Hibs!
    Follow the Hibs podcast, Longbangers, on Twitter (@longbangers)
    https://longbangers.hubwave.net

Well said.

Onwards and upwards.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

well said, totally agree, mon the Hibs

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vanquinho
    Spot on mate.

Go to these last 3 games, bring all your pals, bring lapsed Hibbies along and do all you can to encourage the team and help drag them over the line. And from there we can look on with some optimism for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by matty_f View Post
    'Mon the Hibs!
    can't say it any better ! GGTTH

I agree that we should be drawing a line and getting behind the team. However, it should be at the expense of all the negative posts about Petrie and the players, not the hearts situation.

How much energy, drive and creative thinking do people think went into threads on the internet laughing at hearts? At the very most a few guys talked to some people and sent an email or two. It's not as if we were using up valuable chi that could have made a positive difference to our own club.

Be positive about our current changes and show support? Yes!

Stop laughing at them as they get their come-uppance, scratching around the lower leagues? Nah.

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    Good post. I'm at the Pompey game on Sat but will be keeping a keen eye on the Hibs score.

GGTTH

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by tartanhibee View Post
    What a ridiculous statements. Given the support we've constantly given the team and the amount of times we're kicked in the teeth and keep going back, we have the best, most loyal fans in the country.

@hibs.net private member
    A couple of wins and we could finish comfortably 7th with a base to build on for next season.

Onwards and upwards. C'mon the Hibs.

Left by mutual consent! SouthamptonHibs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee19 View Post
    What a ridiculous statements. Given the support we've constantly given the team and the amount of times we're kicked in the teeth and keep going back, we have the best, most loyal fans in the country.
    I agree we must have the most loyal fans. It's certainly not fans fault for year after year of poor preformance

well said OP

I'm bringing a squad of fans along on Saturday who haven't been to many games for a while

Time to get the good times rolling again

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Yeah Baby. Let's do this thing.
    Mon the Hibees
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Promising Youngster Scotty-1875's Avatar
    100% agree. Looking forward to Saturday!

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member One Day Soon's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: 4 PSN ID: 6 Wii Code: 5
    Oh yes. Could not agree more.

Well said. There's a hard core of roughly 8k who will be at Easter Road for every game no matter what but it would be brilliant if another 8k who don't go so regularly could attend the last 2 home games. Let's get behind the lads.

Well said the OP

Goes well with my signature
    This is how it feels

First Team Breakthrough Wighty76's Avatar
    Good shout OP.

Lets get get our team over the finish line. If we do I can see good times ahead. Finally.

Me and the Laddie will be there as usual, taken along 2 Long lost souls who have not been back since last season.

Bring it on and lets get the ground jumping

GGTTH

Trying to get a few lapsed ST holders along on Saturday but it's not easy, i might have to drag them along if need be, we need all the backing we can get.