hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HOUSEkid

Hearts bench being investigated by police?

Can anyone who was there shed some light on this?

Allegedly after their 2nd goal went in the Hearts bench celebrated by squirting the Hibs fans with water then throwing their bottles into our support.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Should replay the game.

First Team Breakthrough Badabing's Avatar
    Personally I don't have the stomach for that. Fed up watching those scarf twirling inbreds celebrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can anyone who was there shed some light on this?

Allegedly after their 2nd goal went in the Hearts bench celebrated by squirting the Hibs fans with water then throwing their bottles into our support.
    haha what a crime! Hearts bench celebrating.. Squirting water is now a criminal offence. Seen a few lighters getting flung from the Hibs end. Let's just call it part of the derby
    Last edited by IanM; 27-04-2014 at 04:28 PM.

If true then thats pretty classless from hearts (not that i would expect anything less from those tramps) but certainly no need for police to be involved in ffs.

First Team Breakthrough LioNeilMessi's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: soakingdisk795
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Should replay the game.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HOUSEkid
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    haha what a crime! Hearts fans celebrating.. Squirting water is now a criminal offence. Seen a few lighters getting flung from the Hibs end. Let's just call it part of the derby
    It was not the fans - it was the Hearts bench....apparently.

Between Malpas swearing and some water getting sprayed at them, that bunch behind the dugouts are turning into a right bunch of jessies.

@hibs.net private member Cool_Hand_Luke's Avatar
    Saw the big tall guy with blonde hair squirting orange juice from his mouth in the general direction behind the dugout, not sure if it reached as far to hit anyone, but given the reaction of some nearer the dugout, i think some of it must have. There may have been more to it, just caught that bit through the corner of my eye..

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    Between Malpas swearing and some water getting sprayed at them, that bunch behind the dugouts are turning into a right bunch of jessies.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Who cares, at least they support the team and have them fired up.

Wouldn't you give them the 'get it right up ye' if you were in that boat?

@hibs.net private member jeffers's Avatar
    Hilarious.

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    Correct.

@hibs.net private member Spike Mandela's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Nothing to do with being Jessies. The guy was bang out of order. Nobody minds a laugh but that was disgusting.

Could you imagine if Leigh Griffiths squirted water from his mouth on to opposition fans? It would be front page of the papers tomorrow and there would be cries to hve him hung, drawn and quartered.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyburn hibs View Post
    Should replay the game.
    Please no

I was sitting behind the Hearts dugout and this is what I saw. The Hearts phsyio spat some water in the direction of the Hibs fans as he celebrated the second goal, as far as I could see no one was hit but a few fans were offended and started going mental at the stewards demanding action be taken against the physio. The Police listened to the complaints from the fans but I don't know if they done anything about it as the physio was back in the dugout for the second half. The water evaporated and was unable to comment upon whose mouth he was spat from. Classless from the jambo tube but a non story in my opinion. I was more offended by Collins sitter in extra time.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post
    haha what a crime! Hearts bench celebrating.. Squirting water is now a criminal offence. Seen a few lighters getting flung from the Hibs end. Let's just call it part of the derby
    Seasom tickets and scarves were being thrown aswell. From the East though.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post
    Nothing to do with being Jessies. The guy was bang out of order. Nobody minds a laugh but that was disgusting.

Could you imagine if Leigh Griffiths squirted water from his mouth on to opposition fans? It would be front page of the papers tomorrow and there would be cries to hve him hung, drawn and quartered.
    I don't know how some people can sleep at night. Who gives a toss about Griffiths by the way?
    Last edited by Phil D. Rolls; 27-04-2014 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike Mandela View Post

Jessies!

Every week we sit there and are treated to abuse from the opposing teams backroom staff. No jessie would put up with being spat at in the street would they?

As you say this eejit was bang out of order to treat any supporter with the sheer disdain he held for us! He tried to cover up his folly by squirting water from the bottle after he'd spat it out at us!

Several fans complained to the steward who looked bewildered and didnt have a clue what to do about it! The police appeared and were more interested in telling people to shut up!

The outcome was as explained to me by one of the complainants the police informed the fourth official, who reports to SFA and Hearts are made aware of the complaint!.The complainant is then to email Easter Road about the incident on Monday? In total nothing was done about the incident!!!

Now what would have happened if a Hibs supporter had gone over to the bench and spat at them? They would have been frog marched out the stadium and charged with breach of the peace!

Where may i ask is the justice in this????

The Hibs bench put pish on the pitch, no action is being taken!!!!!

@hibs.net private member silverhibee's Avatar
    They will be throwing bibs at each other next.

Left by mutual consent! Phil D. Rolls's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    Jessies!

Every week we sit there and are treated to abuse from the opposing teams backroom staff. No jessie would put up with being spat at in the street would they?

As you say this eejit was bang out of order to treat any supporter with the sheer disdain he held for us! He tried to cover up his folly by squirting water from the bottle after he'd spat it out at us!

Several fans complained to the steward who looked bewildered and didnt have a clue what to do about it! The police appeared and were more interested in telling people to shut up!

The outcome was as explained to me by one of the complainants the police informed the fourth official, who reports to SFA and Hearts are made aware of the complaint!.The complainant is then to email Easter Road about the incident on Monday? In total nothing was done about the incident!!!

Now what would have happened if a Hibs supporter had gone over to the bench and spat at them? They would have been frog marched out the stadium and charged with breach of the peace!

Where may i ask is the justice in this????
    It's up there with the Birmingham Six, and the Dreyfus Incident in the annals of infamy.

You've just said that the police did do something about it, and that it will be acted upon tomorrow. How is that doing nothing?

@hibs.net private member Alfred E Newman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    Who cares, at least they support the team and have them fired up.

Wouldn't you give them the 'get it right up ye' if you were in that boat?
    Exactly. The difference in passion and encouragement coming from the opposing benches was there for all to see. Malpas must be the most inanimate , depressing coach I have ever seen .

Quote Originally Posted by Filled Rolls View Post
    It's up there with the Birmingham Six, and the Dreyfus Incident in the annals of infamy.

You've just said that the police did do something about it, and that it will be acted upon tomorrow. How is that doing nothing?

Are you honestly saying that if they had spat (not squirted) that water at you, that you would not have reacted?

The police did not speak to the guy, nor caution him on his behavior, which in my opinion, notice i say MY opinion, they should have done!

How does saying that the guy has to complain to Hibs constitute the police doing something? all they have done is pass the buck back to Hibs to deal with.

I realise there are a lot worse things going on in the world around us, but at the time and in the heat of the

game, this may have started something more than the wee stramash it did.!!!

Are we now saying that the water didn't actually touch anyone?

@hibs.net private member hibbymick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolm-bogie View Post
    Exactly. The difference in passion and encouragement coming from the opposing benches was there for all to see. Malpas must be the most inanimate , depressing coach I have ever seen .
    He looks like hes constantly suffering from toothache.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stantons Angel View Post
    Are you honestly saying that if they had spat (not squirted) that water at you, that you would not have reacted?

The police did not speak to the guy, nor caution him on his behavior, which in my opinion, notice i say MY opinion, they should have done!

How does saying that the guy has to complain to Hibs constitute the police doing something? all they have done is pass the buck back to Hibs to deal with.

I realise there are a lot worse things going on in the world around us, but at the time and in the heat of the

game, this may have started something more than the wee stramash it did.!!!

Talk of police involvement is quite frankly laughable but if true, this is disgraceful behaviour from Hearts coaching staff. Completely uncalled for and classless. would expect nothing less from that group of inbreds

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Where was Gary Locke during the said water squirting incident?

Just shows them up for who they are IMO.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

I watched it unfold. Locke was trying to get his players away from the bench. It seemed to be the subs and the back room staff.

Locke in his pre match interview and his actions at the goals was dignified. However, that is easy to do when you are confident of winning.

We are in free fall and we need a big result next. Win in any way you can we just need a win. I don't think anyone at Hibs is up to a play off.