hibs.net Messageboard

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!

apologies for causing offence in earlier post

I've removed my earlier post. To those who were involved. Apologies once again.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    You don't have to apologize for stating an opinion; that's what forums are for. By the way, I've felt offended watching this Hibs team numerous times this season. You shouldn't have deleted it, IMO.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

I was enjoying it

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibernia&Alba View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't have to apologize for stating an opinion; that's what forums are for. By the way, I've felt offended watching this Hibs team numerous times this season. You shouldn't have deleted it, IMO.
    correct I wouldnae let some folk on here get tae you for having an opinion they dinnae like.

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madhatter View Post
    I've removed my earlier post. To those who were involved. Apologies once again.
    No worries MH. Don`t think you caused any offence.

@hibs.net private member
    I wasn't lucky enough to read it but my mate did email me to say how ridiculous a post it was. Don't think he was offended enough that it should've been deleted though.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Well whatever the case is I wish you all a Happy Easter and hope to see you all at the Derby. 3pts would certainly be a nice remedy. Certainly cheer me up some.

Had the best intentions but terrible execution.

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I wasn't offended.

Well whatever the case is I wish you all a Happy Easter and hope to see you all at the Derby. 3pts would certainly be a nice remedy. Certainly cheer me up some.

Had the best intentions but terrible execution.
    My sincere apologies if I caused any offence.
    but my utter hatred of that bunch of thieving ****bags knows no bounds.

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Spooner View Post
    My sincere apologies if I caused any offence.
    but my utter hatred of that bunch of thieving ****bags knows no bounds.
    I hear you, I'm right there with you. No worries also, I brought it on myself and no offence was taken. Have a good one.

I'm offended cos I missed it???? ;-)
    (Will get ma coat)

Well, you certainly are the winner of the most offensive post 2014, and you look good value for the most offensive post of the decade. Your behaviour was absolutely disgraceful but in the true spirit of Easter I will grant you my forgiveness MH. Sure you can apologise and others will pretend no offense was caused but deep down they are hurting big style. GGTTH.

Petrie out.

johnbc70
    Left by mutual consent!
    For those of us that missed it your going to have to give us the jist of it.......

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbc70 View Post
    For those of us that missed it your going to have to give us the jist of it.......

Nah just don't ask

madhatter
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by mon the cabbage View Post
    Well, you certainly are the winner of the most offensive post 2014, and you look good value for the most offensive post of the decade. Your behaviour was absolutely disgraceful but in the true spirit of Easter I will grant you my forgiveness MH. Sure you can apologise and others will pretend no offense was caused but deep down they are hurting big style. GGTTH.

Petrie out.

Cheers. Have a good Easter.

We're all hurting I guess - hope I didn't depend the wounds. Here's hoping Petrie leaves and we get the 3pts on Sunday, think that would be a step in the right direction but wouldn't alleviate the pain.

It was honestly a case of this - . Due to anger I became a madman. I think the intention of the post was badly taken due to the title - a bad mistake on my part - I just feel we are alienated from the club (would be nice to hear statements of intent during these tough times). In no way was it a dig at what is our club, more at the management high up. Poorly worded throughout and I was foolish enough to reply in kind when I should have just deleted the post - I would hope I wouldn't be considered for most offensive of the decade. Ah well, can't undo it now. Can only apologise.

Next time, I'll do this -

Cheers all.

@hibs.net private member hibees 7062's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saorsa View Post
    correct I wouldnae let some folk on here get tae you for having an opinion they dinnae like.

Cheers. Have a good Easter.

We're all hurting I guess - hope I didn't depend the wounds. Here's hoping Petrie leaves and we get the 3pts on Sunday, think that would be a step in the right direction but wouldn't alleviate the pain.

It was honestly a case of this - . Due to anger I became a madman. I think the intention of the post was badly taken due to the title - a bad mistake on my part - I just feel we are alienated from the club (would be nice to hear statements of intent during these tough times). In no way was it a dig at what is our club, more at the management high up. Poorly worded throughout and I was foolish enough to reply in kind when I should have just deleted the post - I would hope I wouldn't be considered for most offensive of the decade. Ah well, can't undo it now. Can only apologise.

Next time, I'll do this -

Cheers all.
    Don't worry about it mate. I didn't see the post but I'm sure it wasn't bad enough for any apologies. Just a bit of a wind up not even aimed at you I just wanted to see who would bite. From what you posted there I agree with what you are saying about the higher management of the club. Have a good Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    I was enjoying it

You take joy from a fellow supporters hurt? he clearly regrets his post. Quite poor show IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by mon the cabbage View Post
    You take joy from a fellow supporters hurt? he clearly regrets his post. Quite poor show IMO.
    Hypocrisy from post no 12 or trolling