hibs.net Messageboard

@hibs.net private member AndyB_70's Avatar
    Mountcastle (don't tell anyone I've left Leith)

Another where can I watch the Hibs game question..Cape Town

Anyone got an idea of where in Cape Town I can watch the match in Monday night?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Been about 5/6 years since I've been to Cape Town. However I used to watch all games I'n a sports bar ( more like a sport restaurant), within Victoria and Alfred docks. Really beautiful redeveloped area that has lots of bars that show football. Also was a Scottish ale house there too that was talking about getting football games shown but at time never had tv service supplied.

What I would recommend is you turn up the day before and ask if they will show the game for you and I always found if they said yes they would honour it irrespective if someone wanted something else.

Sorry I can't be much more help. GGTTH

Coaching Staff The Green Goblin's Avatar
    You can buy the game as a one off for a tenner on the Hibs tvXtra website. There's a link to it at the official club website.

@hibs.net private member AndyB_70's Avatar
    Mountcastle (don't tell anyone I've left Leith)
    I don't get into Cape Town until 1700 and I've no idea how good the hotel's WiFi is. If nothing else I'll give a go. Cheers.

The bar at the Victoria and Albert Waterfront is Mitchells Scottish Ale House.
    Easy to find close to the Ferris Wheel...and I watched a few games in there from English/Scottish Premierships a few weeks ago.....so a decent chance they might show it.

First Team Breakthrough
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WalterSobzcek
    Where in the Cape are you staying? Looking at venues for our wedding there in 2016....the missus is South African.