hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Personally no, gave him the support when appointed but he's showing he's tactically poor and very stubborn to the detriment of the club.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    I thought he was the man for the job.

However, he is leading us into the playoffs, which is ridiculous.

Ive just been reading his comments after the game. He reckons we controlled the game? Passed the ball well? Worked hard? Well thats just rubbish. If he cant see it how can he fix it.

Left by mutual consent!
    PF 4 wins from 15 games this term.
    TB 5 wins from 21 games thus far.

PF team although not great managed the odd win in spite of PF being manager so there was at least something there capable of winning with right guy in charge, for me if TB was better he should have at least have a better record than PF, he had all be it one transfer window to even make slight change for good. No excuses here if TB is right man 5 wins from 21 is totally unacceptable.

PF took over from CC and hardly won yet folk liked to blame CC for that yes he left crap players but a better manager should have given something yet it remained the same and over time PF was a waste of time. TB for me looks the same again just more of the same if he cannot get better results from the team then he is not fit. Nobody is talking 5,6 game winning streaks but I am looking for better than previous manager. It is not even slight he has done nothing at all to improve our position in the SPL.